Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 68
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Definitely somewhere
    Posts
    16,270
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rockets-fan View Post
    Because i have faith in my team

    Kinda what being a fan is....
    Good answer lol

    Was wondering if you were getting any injured players back or something
    Studs
    Quote Originally Posted by captmike View Post
    Pat D allowed 3.4 PTs average in the 2nd half of the last 5 games. That was against 5 teams with winning records that were all in playoff contention. XLNT

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Down Yonder
    Posts
    10,313
    vCash
    1500
    There is no way this is going to happen. They will be second at best. Pats will win Texans will win but I just dont see the Broncos being able to pull one off against KC in a trap game. If I were a betting man (and I do beat but the Pats cost me 200 bucks already by losing one against the 9ers)I would drop some money on KC. Remember what they did to the Packers last year.

    Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Down Yonder
    Posts
    10,313
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rockets-fan View Post
    Because i have faith in my team

    Kinda what being a fan is....
    Plus you have a great team. Not hard to pick a team as strong as yours is. In most cases Fan=Homer here on PSD.

    Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    10,416
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by astrosmaniac View Post
    thats not what you said earlier this seaon
    What did i say earlier in the season then?

    I mean opinions must change after feeling teams out a little.. im sure not many people had the Colts in the playoffs and the Steelers out preseason but it happened.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Down Yonder
    Posts
    10,313
    vCash
    1500
    Hard to believe Indy beat the Texans today.

    Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,152
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    Hard to believe Indy beat the Texans today.

    I had a good feeling about this game and actually picked the Colts. It's nice to be right for a change.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    connecticut
    Posts
    21,752
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    Hard to believe Indy beat the Texans today.
    Texans have never won in indy.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Down Yonder
    Posts
    10,313
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by torrance View Post
    I had a good feeling about this game and actually picked the Colts. It's nice to be right for a change.
    I have that same feeling you guys will have the 1st seed. :cry: Unfortunately it wont be so nice to be right. I did put 50 on KC today so I guess the extra money will be nice though.

    Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,152
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    I have that same feeling you guys will have the 1st seed. :cry: Unfortunately it wont be so nice to be right. I did put 50 on KC today so I guess the extra money will be nice though.
    I'm surprised you use the old reverse psychology bit with cash on the line too. You're a braver man than I am.

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    45,536
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    Hard to believe Indy beat the Texans today.
    Texans have never won in indy.
    Ya, and that was almost entirely Peyton so it is very impressive that Indy won.

    But I really thought Indy would win this week after they lost in Houston two weeks ago. A huge thank you to Indy as the Patriots control their destiny in terms of a bye. Absolutely awesome.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Chillin at Saras' and Darlenes'
    Posts
    2,777
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    What did i say earlier in the season then?

    I mean opinions must change after feeling teams out a little.. im sure not many people had the Colts in the playoffs and the Steelers out preseason but it happened.
    You've been wrong so many times. Just look at my sig. You said just last Sunday the Bengals woudn't make the playoffs even after the fact they were playing a medicore team. There's plenty of quotes but there's just so many you can use on a sig.
    Last edited by SouthSideRookie; 12-30-2012 at 06:38 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Christ View Post
    Harden and Parsons are getting paid the same amount of money give or take a MILL for the next 3 years. Who would you want on your team?

    Thanks for playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by ThuglifeJ View Post
    Parsons all day. Better 2 way player, doesn't chuck. Even when struggling with his shot hes able to do other things.





  12. #57
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Posts
    10,416
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideRookie View Post
    You've been wrong so many times. Just look at my sig. You said just last Sunday the Bengals woudn't make the playoffs even after the fact they were playing a medicore team. There's plenty of quotes but there's just so many you can use on a sig.
    Well one thing i was right about was your team is historically bad, and theyre still bad. See you in a few weeks. Because your teams going nowhere

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    6,680
    vCash
    135000
    Enjoy playing next week Houston!!

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Down Yonder
    Posts
    10,313
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    Enjoy playing next week Houston!!
    I just wish we would have earned it. What sucks is I am pretty sure we will be a one and done.

    Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Coral Springs, FL
    Posts
    13,245
    vCash
    1500
    houston will probably beat the bengals but they have zero chance against the patriots

    u can pencil the patriots into the afc title game already

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •