Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    You do realize that the Texans are 6th in total points, 8th in YPG and #1 in ToP right?
    You realize theyre 14th in dvoa right? 18Th if its adjusted. They're also 14th in yards per drive, 10th in points per drive, 11th in tds and 25th in punts per drive. They are good at not turning the ball over, 1st in to per drive. Simply put, they score points because they have more drives. Theure not efficient. If a team can control the ball and limit how many times the offense has possession they'll beat them.

The defense is 4th in yards, 5th in points, 8th in tds and turnovers and 9th in punts. Theyre also 4th in defensive dvoa and 6th using adjusted.

Im not saying their offense Is bad, but its not their strength either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rockets-fan View Post
    Houston will be fine, they will get their S*&% together this weekend and wrap up that number 1 seed. I think they'll play Baltimore in the second round and beat them. Then play New England/Denver in the AFC chamionship, niether of them which I want to face, but I prefer Denver.

Whatever happens Im proud of this Texans Team and cant wait for Cushing to be back next year.
    This. Hopefully Schaub get's his head out of his ***, he looked like a glass case of emotion last weekend smh...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NoUseForAName View Post
    You realize theyre 14th in dvoa right? 18Th if its adjusted. They're also 14th in yards per drive, 10th in points per drive, 11th in tds and 25th in punts per drive. They are good at not turning the ball over, 1st in to per drive. Simply put, they score points because they have more drives. Theure not efficient. If a team can control the ball and limit how many times the offense has possession they'll beat them.

The defense is 4th in yards, 5th in points, 8th in tds and turnovers and 9th in punts. Theyre also 4th in defensive dvoa and 6th using adjusted.

It's pretty much our game plan to win in time of possession. If you do that and keep from turning the ball over it's pretty much the formula for a win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NoUseForAName View Post

I agree with you, but it's not like it's bad at all. It's sufficient.
    Quote Originally Posted by tripleplay2007 View Post
    It's pretty much our game plan to win in time of possession. If you do that and keep from turning the ball over it's pretty much the formula for a win.
    Exactly

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

vCash
    Too many HATERS in this thread, I will respond to them in February after the Texans win it all!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Hasnt the D taken a few hits with the injury bug?

Other than that i dont see how you can call a talented squad who has 12 wins out of 15games overrated, they are a top 3 seed in the AFC to me at start of the season, so what if they slip from 1st to 3rd, it still has them right where they belong in my book

its going to be a nice playoff season to watch

but i could easily see a NE-TEX/DEN AFC title game
    just as i could see in the NFC title game a rematch of teams who had that bizarre finish earlier this season
    GB/SEA ...hopefully they are seeded to make it happen

vCash
    Schaub doesn't have enough targets to throw to. Their D doesn't have a great secondary.
    The NFL is a passing league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by c.c. View Post
    Too many HATERS in this thread, I will respond to them in February after the Texans win it all!!!!!!!!
    Lol please do. ill be waiting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Christ View Post
    only pouty losers hold on to past accomplishments, or how does that little girl on the discount double check say, 'mr hubble says trophies are for those with self esteem issues' haha

only on PSD do basement nerds come on to somehow fulfill their prophesy of losing road games and stone cold playoff locks.

yo seneca since you're the 'self proclaimed' smartes guy on this forum who is going to matchup in the superbowl?

edit: nevermind i dont really care what you think.

anyone who thinks HTown are some pushovers and will be an easy out in the playoffs are just stuck on dumb. they have 2/3 variables needed to win ... strong D, great running game and an average QB (elite QB would be nice but not necessary when you have the other intangibles)

how cute the steeler and cowboy faithful come out in force to talk down, now would we expect anything less? of course not. keep holding on to the past!!
    im actually quite popular in my life outside this forum unlike yourself and you will not accomplish 1/10 of my athletic achievements in your life. Have a hot girlfriend, drive a Jaguar, I'm doing alright trust me.

my SB matchup? as of now? i thought NE vs 49ers but with the recent injuries to San Fran i might go GB. not sure.

Ill message you too when you guys lose to NE or Denver

i read your guys posts and know for a fact you guys post about how bad your team is struggling and how you think youll be 1 and done too. Im not dumb. Not even you guys are confident about your team how is this "hater" supposed to be? See you after your Denver/NE game. and another thing i dont understand the point of you referring to me as a women is that how you upset people in Texas? thought you guys were tougher then that.

and on a side note id rather have the Texans win the SB then NE, 49ers, Cowboys, Ravens, etc for Steelers interests but i just really dont like your PSD fanbase and now i just want to be right and have you guys look dumb again.
    Last edited by SenecaValley46; 12-29-2012 at 12:58 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rockets-fan View Post
    Houston will be fine, they will get their S*&% together this weekend and wrap up that number 1 seed. I think they'll play Baltimore in the second round and beat them. Then play New England/Denver in the AFC chamionship, niether of them which I want to face, but I prefer Denver.

Whatever happens Im proud of this Texans Team and cant wait for Cushing to be back next year.
    What makes you think everything will be fine and your team will "get their S*&% together"?
    Mike Loyko @NEPD_Loyko · 1h

#Patriots are 9-2 and their second highest paid player this season is Aaron Hernandez. Let that sink in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    im actually quite popular in my life outside this forum unlike yourself and you will not accomplish 1/10 of my athletic achievements in your life. Have a hot girlfriend, drive a Jaguar, I'm doing alright trust me.

my SB matchup? as of now? i thought NE vs 49ers but with the recent injuries to San Fran i might go GB. not sure.

Ill message you too when you guys lose to NE or Denver

i read your guys posts and know for a fact you guys post about how bad your team is struggling and how you think youll be 1 and done too. Im not dumb. Not even you guys are confident about your team how is this "hater" supposed to be? See you after your Denver/NE game. and another thing i dont understand the point of you referring to me as a women is that how you upset people in Texas? thought you guys were tougher then that.

and on a side note id rather have the Texans win the SB then NE, 49ers, Cowboys, Ravens, etc for Steelers interests but i just really dont like your PSD fanbase and now i just want to be right and have you guys look dumb again.
    we'll see what you're made of if you're wrong, i mean you have a 50% chance of being right so not really going out on a limb are ya guy? thing is you have some kind of special football x ray super vision, that tells you the texans are crap, and then proceed to push that opinion as fact, claiming a crappy road loss on some kind of forsight on your part. its ridiculous. im not standing on a ledge ready to jump, I as well have a great life away from this place and im way past the point where i needed luxury items to somehow give me credibility in society, but hey whatever it takes to get your wang up. Hot chicks by the pound are cheaper than chicken thighs homie, is that supposed to impress me? c'mon now.

think what you want the texans have enough talent and star power on the squad to run people off the field, i've seen it .. good teams, bad teams. hopefully they have it clicking in the playoffs, but you regardless of potential have written them off, and i think until the game is played thats without merit because none of the analytics support your claim, they still are highly ranked on both sides of the ball, so i dont know how any texan fan will look dumb for arguing the obvious. so keep doing whatever you need to do to boost your ego, hopefully you will learn how to be a gracious loser along the way and im thinking it will start in a couple of weeks. i guess you just dont like it when people call you out on your far fetched opinions.

"If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. He was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Verbal Christ View Post
    we'll see what you're made of if you're wrong, i mean you have a 50% chance of being right so not really going out on a limb are ya guy? thing is you have some kind of special football x ray super vision, that tells you the texans are crap, and then proceed to push that opinion as fact, claiming a crappy road loss on some kind of forsight on your part. its ridiculous. im not standing on a ledge ready to jump, I as well have a great life away from this place and im way past the point where i needed luxury items to somehow give me credibility in society, but hey whatever it takes to get your wang up. Hot chicks by the pound are cheaper than chicken thighs homie, is that supposed to impress me? c'mon now.

think what you want the texans have enough talent and star power on the squad to run people off the field, i've seen it .. good teams, bad teams. hopefully they have it clicking in the playoffs, but you regardless of potential have written them off, and i think until the game is played thats without merit because none of the analytics support your claim, they still are highly ranked on both sides of the ball, so i dont know how any texan fan will look dumb for arguing the obvious. so keep doing whatever you need to do to boost your ego, hopefully you will learn how to be a gracious loser along the way and im thinking it will start in a couple of weeks. i guess you just dont like it when people call you out on your far fetched opinions.
    if you really follow my posts youll see i have Houston ranked 3rd in a weak AFC id put it.

My opinion is Houston is greatly improving every year and has the right pieces but needs a few shakeups before they make a SB run. I dont see it this year but you guys do have enough that a few more additional moves will put you in that discussion.

I just am sick and tired with the love affair with the Texans, and NFL fans around the league who proclaimed them as the favorites in the preseason without much to go with. And ive been fighting that since those days and i will stand by now. i made my opinion months ago, and im sticking to my guns.

I predicted/predict the following..
    Houston will win the division, figured theyd be a 2 or 3 seed, they would win an opening weekend game, they will lose the first road playoff game they go on. they would lose if matched up against New England, Denver, and yes Pittsburgh who ended up being awful this year and embarrassed our city. I just feel like in the playoffs would get there flow back having been there every year it seems like.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    What makes you think everything will be fine and your team will "get their S*&% together"?
    Because i have faith in my team

Kinda what being a fan is....
    Texans Time is here!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    Thats not very bold to think Houston wont beat Baltimore, Indy, or Cincy at home.

Houston is the 3rd best team in the AFC. They will win atleast 1 game.
    thats not what you said earlier this seaon
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

vCash
    gonna be a good interesting last game of the season with a lot of meaningful games. what more could we ask for

NFL: Denver Broncos
    MLB: St. Louis Cardinals
    NHL: St. Louis Blues
    NBA: Chicago Bulls
    NCAAF: Iowa Hawkeyes
    NCAAB: Iowa Hawkeyes
    EPL: Chelsea Football Club
    FIFA: Deutschland and USA

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast