Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Houston is still a team i wouldn't want to face.
    it was a pretty bad year for the AFC.. Houston is okay but theres a clear seperation behind Denver/NE but theyre also clearly above Cincy/Indy as well in my opinion

Id group them as

The Contenders
    1. NE
    2. Denver

Got close but too flawed
    3. Houston
    4. Baltimore

Dont expect much
    5. Cincy
    6. Indy

dont see too much of a threat from the WC teams this year... Balt is way too inconsistent as well. I think its a 2 teams race this year. Personally? im cheering for Denver over NE. Although i wouldnt mind seeing Cincy or Indy making it as well... i just dont think they can

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideRookie View Post
    Steelers weren't any good last year either. She's living in the past, typical fan who has nothing else to hang on to.

Why would anyone take her serious, just look at my sig. There's dozens and dozens of predicitions she's been dead wrong about. She thinks predicting the Texans not going to the Superbowl will make her a genius since odds are high they won't. I guess it's a last desperate attempt to get one right, finally.
    I was right about you guys getting embarassed in NE.. and i will be right once again. Im only a few weeks away from congratulating you on another playoff season and we can talk about how both of our teams came up short this year.

vCash
    I'll go on record to say that Houston wins at least 1 playoff game this year.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash
    Houston will be fine, they will get their S*&% together this weekend and wrap up that number 1 seed. I think they'll play Baltimore in the second round and beat them. Then play New England/Denver in the AFC chamionship, niether of them which I want to face, but I prefer Denver.

Whatever happens Im proud of this Texans Team and cant wait for Cushing to be back next year.
    Texans Time is here!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll go on record to say that Houston wins at least 1 playoff game this year.
    agreed
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rockets-fan View Post
    Houston will be fine, they will get their S*&% together this weekend and wrap up that number 1 seed. I think they'll play Baltimore in the second round and beat them. Then play New England/Denver in the AFC chamionship, niether of them which I want to face, but I prefer Denver.

Whatever happens Im proud of this Texans Team and cant wait for Cushing to be back next year.
    this is an understatement i believe. he is really really missed on that defense. not only a great player but a heck of an emotional leader

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    this is an understatement i believe. he is really really missed on that defense. not only a great player but a heck of an emotional leader
    This defense hasnt been the same since he left the field, he does so much for the defense people dont realize how much he meant to this defense.
    Texans Time is here!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    agreed
    Thats not very bold to think Houston wont beat Baltimore, Indy, or Cincy at home.

Houston is the 3rd best team in the AFC. They will win atleast 1 game.

vCash
    i wont sleep on gary kubiak and that run game no matter what. missing cushing really really hurt this team

vCash
    LOL steelers big boys in AFC.
    Lol

PSD's Shane Vereen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lolollort View Post
    LOL steelers big boys in AFC.
    Lol
    hey, the won the superbowl 4 years ago. that's relavent to now right?
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    Funny thing is Houston's d has been good this year. Its theor offense that hasnt.

vCash
    only pouty losers hold on to past accomplishments, or how does that little girl on the discount double check say, 'mr hubble says trophies are for those with self esteem issues' haha

only on PSD do basement nerds come on to somehow fulfill their prophesy of losing road games and stone cold playoff locks.

yo seneca since you're the 'self proclaimed' smartes guy on this forum who is going to matchup in the superbowl?

edit: nevermind i dont really care what you think.

anyone who thinks HTown are some pushovers and will be an easy out in the playoffs are just stuck on dumb. they have 2/3 variables needed to win ... strong D, great running game and an average QB (elite QB would be nice but not necessary when you have the other intangibles)

how cute the steeler and cowboy faithful come out in force to talk down, now would we expect anything less? of course not. keep holding on to the past!!
    Last edited by Verbal Christ; 12-27-2012 at 06:55 PM.

"If I had to pick a center [for an all-time best team], I would take Olajuwon. That leaves out Shaq, Patrick Ewing. It leaves out Wilt Chamberlain. It leaves out a lot of people. And the reason I would take Olajuwon is very simple: he is so versatile. It's not just his scoring, not just his rebounding or not just his blocked shots. He was in the top seven in steals. He always made great decisions on the court. For all facets of the game, I have to give it to him." -Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NoUseForAName View Post
    Funny thing is Houston's d has been good this year. Its theor offense that hasnt.
    You do realize that the Texans are 6th in total points, 8th in YPG and #1 in ToP right?

PSD's Shane Vereen.

vCash
    That's the hope, op.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast