Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

vCash

Houston 3rd seed?

I didn't even think of this, but if houston loses(very likely the way they've been play as of late) and the Broncos and Patriots win, then they will not even get a firstround bye. Who would've seen this coming a few weeks ago?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Svoluch View Post
    I didn't even think of this, but if houston loses(very likely the way they've been play as of late) and the Broncos and Patriots win, then they will not even get a firstround bye. Who would've seen this coming a few weeks ago?
    houston is overrated

vCash
    Now dont hint this at their PSD fanbase or ESPN "experts" but Houston isnt a very good football team. Theyre extremely overrated

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    Now dont hint this at their PSD fanbase or ESPN "experts" but Houston isnt a very good football team. Theyre extremely overrated
    Personally, I'm in no way a Houston fan nor do I like em. But When a team is 12:3 in the NFL, they can't be overrated...

I am a Bronco's s.l.u.t. btw

vCash
    Personally, I'm in no way a Houston fan nor do I like em. But When a team is 12:3 in the NFL, they can't be overrated...

a good defense turns schaub into feces

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by utl768 View Post
    houston is overrated
    Thanks to when Houston played your garbage team Cushing was lost for the year, if you and many here had an ounce of common sense you would have realized a long time ago the defense was never the same after he went down.

Texans have injuries just like her team, Houston is still making the playoffs.

Her team is garbage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    That kid is just a troll. He's just upset that the rockets have spent all this money trying to buy a championship and they're still not as good as the Mavs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    I'd rather have Kawhi Leonard....T Ross.... Aaron Afflalo..... Lance Stephenson....Bradley Beal....Wes Matthews....*

All over Harden. Easy.

vCash
    says the guy who still refers to the steelers as the Big Boys of the AFC this year
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    says the guy who still refers to the steelers as the Big Boys of the AFC this year
    Steelers were pretty awful this season but that doesnt take away the fact that the Steelers-Pats-Colts are the only teams to represent the AFC in the SB for the last 10 out of 11 years. Not too mention 9 straight.

Very much apart of the big boy club. I went to several games vs the playoffs on those SB runs when we beat the Ravens.. was a good time. Too bad no one remembers those Baltimore teams.
    Last edited by SenecaValley46; 12-27-2012 at 03:06 PM.

vCash
    Steelers were pretty awful this season but that doesnt take away the fact that the Steelers-Pats-Colts are the only teams to represent the AFC in the SB for the last 10 out of 11 years. Not too mention 9 straight.

Very much apart of the big boy club. I went to several games vs the playoffs on those SB runs when we beat the Ravens.. was a good time. Too bad no one remembers those Baltimore teams.
    and all that has to do with this year how? you refered to the steelers as the AFC big boys talking about THIS YEAR, where they were not good at all. using you logic there no one remembers a pittsbrugh team after their superbowl win over the cardinals, 4 years ago
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    and all that has to do with this year how? you refered to the steelers as the AFC big boys talking about THIS YEAR, where they were not good at all. using you logic there no one remembers a pittsbrugh team after their superbowl win over the cardinals, 4 years ago
    I was referring to the Steelers as whole being apart of the "Big Boy Club"

These are teams that historically dominate the conference as of late. If Houston wants to be one of them they need to go and beat these teams in the playoffs n there way to multiple SBs within the decade.. something theyre not capable of doing in my opinion this year.

Theres no way i can see Houston going into NE and coming out on top on their way to a SB. Theyre close they have some good guys to build off of but they're not in that club yet.

vCash
    Steelers weren't any good last year either. She's living in the past, typical fan who has nothing else to hang on to.

Why would anyone take her serious, just look at my sig. There's dozens and dozens of predicitions she's been dead wrong about. She thinks predicting the Texans not going to the Superbowl will make her a genius since odds are high they won't. I guess it's a last desperate attempt to get one right, finally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    That kid is just a troll. He's just upset that the rockets have spent all this money trying to buy a championship and they're still not as good as the Mavs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    I'd rather have Kawhi Leonard....T Ross.... Aaron Afflalo..... Lance Stephenson....Bradley Beal....Wes Matthews....*

All over Harden. Easy.

vCash
    Houston is still a team i wouldn't want to face.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    besides the bengals there probably the most likely team to be bounced early

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    it was a pretty bad year for the AFC.. Houston is okay but theres a clear seperation behind Denver/NE but theyre also clearly above Cincy/Indy as well in my opinion

Id group them as

The Contenders
    1. NE
    2. Denver

Got close but too flawed
    3. Houston
    4. Baltimore

Dont expect much
    5. Cincy
    6. Indy

dont see too much of a threat from the WC teams this year... Balt is way too inconsistent as well. I think its a 2 teams race this year. Personally? im cheering for Denver over NE. Although i wouldnt mind seeing Cincy or Indy making it as well... i just dont think they can

vCash
    Remind me of my team, the Bears. Took advantage of the early schedule and then tapered off.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast