Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Raptor Threads

vCash

Raptor Threads

Curious out there Toronto Raptor fans.. does anyone have a good idea on where is the best place to get some good raptor threads? If you have been watching the team lately you have noticed they have been wearing an all black hoody with the white raptor claw up on wide side of the chest.
    I have looked on their team store through the NBA site but don't find much there and while I live in Edmonton Alberta there aren't many places to find anything other then the odd jersey or ugly hat.
    Can anybody help or find themselves in the same situation? Thanks for the help and GO RAPS GO!

vCash
    I thought you meant actual threads lol

S E A N....M A Y N E

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by greg_ory_2005 View Post
    I thought you meant actual threads lol
    Bargs is probably practicing his knitting, with some tread and needle on the bench! BURN! lol

vCash
    I can't really think of any places with sick raptor gear. Maybe the Nike store in Toronto Mall on young STreet but that's about it. Does Champs sell raptor stuff? I bought a few pairs of Jordans there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedyRecovery View Post
    Curious out there Toronto Raptor fans.. does anyone have a good idea on where is the best place to get some good raptor threads? If you have been watching the team lately you have noticed they have been wearing an all black hoody with the white raptor claw up on wide side of the chest.
    I have looked on their team store through the NBA site but don't find much there and while I live in Edmonton Alberta there aren't many places to find anything other then the odd jersey or ugly hat.
    Can anybody help or find themselves in the same situation? Thanks for the help and GO RAPS GO!
    I would contact real sports(ACC Raptors store) and see if you can get them to mail you something. That is if you actually know what you want.

Edit: check here realsports.ca/Apparel/Home/
    Last edited by gwrighter; 12-27-2012 at 08:11 AM.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    thanks guys.. will check out the site and everything right now. my mom happens to be in the toronto area now tending to my dying uncle (has HIV and 3 types of cancer) so if she gets a free minute perhaps she can make a run for me. i think those black hoodys with the white claw are sick.
    what do you guys think of changing the teams colours? i could see us going like the nets and make our unis black and white with the claw.. maybe drop all the red and purple crap and make it simple and not having to scream we are canadian, like players and teams don't know that already!
    thoughts? maybe even as a 3rd jersey.. hell knows nothing can be worse then the army threads they have them playing in now.