Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: D-League watch

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    In my opinion we need to leave both Tylez and Bazemore in the D-league for an extended amount of time. I don't get the point of bringing them up, so they might be able to play 3 minutes of a blowout game. Just leave them in the D-league for a while, and let them both polish their games. Both have a ton of potential.
    Nah we need them as our cheerleaders

vCash
    This is a smart team, and Tyler is not making smart decisions and I haven't seen much improvement in that area. He got a lot of opportunity to grow last year and I haven't seen much improvement. I'll give him time though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    This is a smart team, and Tyler is not making smart decisions and I haven't seen much improvement in that area. He got a lot of opportunity to grow last year and I haven't seen much improvement. I'll give him time though.
    This

I dont think anybody is expecting a perfect player out of jeremy tyler, but comparing him to someone like ezeli kinda makes you wonder how bad tyler wants to be a solid player.

Tyler has good size, hes a good athlete, and he's in a situation where he could really make himself a solid rotation player that can help a team for the next 10 yrs.... but hes gotta put in the work, and a team has invested in him.

It would just be nice to see progress, but at this point..... seeing as the warriors are looking to be a competitive team moving forward- tyler is kind of wasting a roster spot. (not to sound like a snob) I think the front office looks into letting him go before the end of the season.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    even in interviews Tyler still talks about how much candy and sweets he eats during the season. C'mon man he needs to be ready and he's not

she says go for the championship

vCash

Travis Leslie for Charles jenkins?

Does anyone feel that the warriors should call up travis leslie and bring down jenkins? I really like jenkins but a midrange scorer isn't helpful as Stan VanGundy would say. But Leslie is a straight baller. 54% on 3's and like legit 54% 94-174 3pm.... I'd say call him up. Clearly what showed against the clippers was that some nights we need a jamall crawford type of player to come in and give us a spark. Jack can do that but he isn't a true 3 point shooter. and we can stop playing Klay so many minutes.

fail

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Warriors4lyfe12 View Post
    Does anyone feel that the warriors should call up travis leslie and bring down jenkins? I really like jenkins but a midrange scorer isn't helpful as Stan VanGundy would say. But Leslie is a straight baller. 54% on 3's and like legit 54% 94-174 3pm.... I'd say call him up. Clearly what showed against the clippers was that some nights we need a jamall crawford type of player to come in and give us a spark. Jack can do that but he isn't a true 3 point shooter. and we can stop playing Klay so many minutes.

No we have enough 3 point shooters. We need Bogut.

vCash
    I like Chuck Jenkins. I'd keep him on the squad.

vCash
    its not like the warriors are struggling as a team to shoot the long ball. They are like top 5 in the league. id stick with jenkins.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    there is already a dleague thread..please use that in the future for this sort of thing

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    I traveled down to SC recently for the Sioux Falls game. Baze and Tyler were obviously the best but Travis Leslie was sick. He had some huge dunk on some scrubs face and he scored with much ease. My dad tells me he's the player the Warriors are interested in the most. Blake's brother is alright. He didn't have the best game though, so I'm not sure how good he is.

#wankfortiggins

vCash
    The Reno thing is this week.

I haven't seen much, just a few games, but the Vipers had a good game against the Defenders. Then Texas had another great game against Idaho. I have to say the best player I have seen play was Douglas-Roberts and then Nolan Smith. The only guy I would look for is a SF/SG hybrid. Hopefully Bogut will be back soon enough.
    All great things come to an end...even in basketball -Me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanStorm View Post
    The Reno thing is this week.

I haven't seen much, just a few games, but the Vipers had a good game against the Defenders. Then Texas had another great game against Idaho. I have to say the best player I have seen play was Douglas-Roberts and then Nolan Smith. The only guy I would look for is a SF/SG hybrid. Hopefully Bogut will be back soon enough.
    Arent you a Jazz fan?

Just asking, most people make it known if they are visiting lol

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12