Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    And as a leader, Kobe did the right thing in calling Dwight out of sorts.

Dwight will most likely not make that mistake again. Dwight, as well as the team, has to take accountability for that, as well as themselves. When we don't rotate on defense and give up an easy hoop, everyone seems to look at each other and start blaming. Just passing the buck. We need some accountability on defense, and it has to start with Kobe and Dwight together, our two best defensive players.

Defense isn't easy in the NBA but when players communicate and actually stay in front of their man, defense is possible, even in this 90-10 offense to defense D'Antoni system.

vCash
    I know Kobe shoots too much as of late and dantoni can't stop saying stupid things, but if you guys have watched all Lakers games since opening night like me, you have to admit Dwight isn't himself, and it's not just about shape.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    I know Kobe shoots too much as of late and dantoni can't stop saying stupid things, but if you guys have watched all Lakers games since opening night like me, you have to admit Dwight isn't himself, and it's not just about shape.
    Kobe shoots too much??? Let me tell you something... if Kobe Bryant wasn't shooting the ball as much AND as well as he has been this season we would be 3-26 right now. He's the ONLY reason we're even close to .500 right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jchase3 View Post
    Kobe shoots too much??? Let me tell you something... if Kobe Bryant wasn't shooting the ball as much AND as well as he has been this season we would be 3-26 right now. He's the ONLY reason we're even close to .500 right now.
    or playing the minutes that this idiot is forcing on him!
    When?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Decimotox View Post
    I stopped reading this thread after like the second paragraph where you say Kobe thinks no one plays as hard as he does, or works as hard, etc.

That's because Kobe is the hardest worker in the NBA and I really don't think anyone else wants to win as badly as he does. Think about it. This guy is an animal, and at age 34 he's leading the league in scoring and has been the most efficient he's been in all of 17 years in the NBA.
    I am in no way shape or form saying that Dwight or anyone else on the Lakers doesn't play hard, I can see they do most of the time. But they just don't have the same drive as Kobe does, and you can't even argue it.
    He is a hater! What do you expect?
    When?

vCash
    now he's been fined 35k, just stupid

Dwight went for the ball, you can easily see it on the reply

whats with the Laker hate by the NBA?

This is how we do it! I still believe

vCash
    At least it's not a suspension.

vCash
    35 grand for this?

Sheesh. That's a nice ride.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    It's the whole run and gun offense, he's barely across half court and someone's already jacking up a shot. Also, him having to help on almost every single defensive sequence but then his man doesn't get covered...I can see how this can be very frustrating.
    "Tittays"

vCash
    $35,000 fine?! That's outrageous. I don't even think it should have been a flagrant 2... I thought the Denver announcers were just being homers. WTH though... I thought refs didn't even call a F2 unless there was a swinging motion. That was like 50% hard foul, 50% flop. Weak.

vCash
    I've been saying this for the last two months. Howard just doesn't look into the game. He hasn't taken intiative and doesn't even look like he's having fun out there. That foul was pure frustration. They need to figure that out in house and not with the public.

"I have failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by handle View Post
    $35,000 fine?! That's outrageous. I don't even think it should have been a flagrant 2... I thought the Denver announcers were just being homers. WTH though... I thought refs didn't even call a F2 unless there was a swinging motion. That was like 50% hard foul, 50% flop. Weak.
    I agree. That just looked like hard D, more like a flagrant 1, but at least he didn't get suspended.

"I have failed over and over and over again in my life and that is why I succeed." - Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The1ronHorse View Post
    I've been saying this for the last two months. Howard just doesn't look into the game. He hasn't taken intiative and doesn't even look like he's having fun out there. That foul was pure frustration. They need to figure that out in house and not with the public.
    And you know what else?? This is EXACTLY how he looked and played when he was ready to leave Orlando... He wasn't looking into the games at all and just looked dejected...

This is the same reaction we're starting to get now...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by duane v View Post
    Who would have ever thought

The Clippers look so much more organized than us right now
    Sad, but TRUE!
    [

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by championships View Post
    At least it's not a suspension.
    This! At least he didn't get suspended for tonight's game.

Can't say the same for Dwayne Nut-kicking Wade though
    #Chow!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234