Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which Game(s) Are You looking Forward To?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Oakland at San Diego

2 6.90%
  • Arizona at San Francisco

4 13.79%
  • St. Louis at Seattle

6 20.69%
  • Green Bay at Minnesota

20 68.97%
  • Miami at New England

4 13.79%
  • Kansas City at Denver

2 6.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    So the game should be discredited because the NFL chose to put this game in Toronto, which has quite a few fans.
    when did i say discredit it? I just said buffalo was technically on the road. buffalo is bad regardless, beating them in nothing special. the only reason i said lets see how the seahawks far is because most people seem to think regardless who you play going to the east coast from the west makes teams struggle.

but congrats, the proved they are better than the 5 win buffalo bills. not sure why you are bringing that gme up, again buffalo is terrible
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    when did i say discredit it? I just said buffalo was technically on the road. buffalo is bad regardless, beating them in nothing special. the only reason i said lets see how the seahawks far is because most people seem to think regardless who you play going to the east coast from the west makes teams struggle.

but congrats, the proved they are better than the 5 win buffalo bills. not sure why you are bringing that gme up, again buffalo is terrible
    Because it was a road game, but we didnt just beat them, we blew them the hell out, on the road!! (NO WAY right)
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks

vCash
    Because it was a road game, but we didnt just beat them, we blew them the hell out, on the road!! (NO WAY right)
    good for you, buffalo is still terrible. great win right. jets must be awesome too right, since they blew out the bills as well

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    good for you, buffalo is still terrible. great win right. jets must be awesome too right, since they blew out the bills as well
    Did the Jets blow the Niners and Cards out too? Come back to me when you get an answer

vCash
    Did the Jets blow the Niners and Cards out too? Come back to me when you get an answer
    no. im still failing to see how this relates to me saying the cards wont beat the 49ers. you act like the seahawks control their destiny. they do not. what the seahawks do is irrelavent if the 49ers win, which they should

vCash
    no. im still failing to see how this relates to me saying the cards wont beat the 49ers. you act like the seahawks control their destiny. they do not. what the seahawks do is irrelavent if the 49ers win, which they should
    Im not acting like anything, I know the scenarios that can play out, we gonna need some help for the division or the second seed. I dont know why there needed to be a discussion about that at all.

vCash
    Im not acting like anything, I know the scenarios that can play out, we gonna need some help for the division or the second seed. I dont know why there needed to be a discussion about that at all.
    im not the one who brought it up

vCash
    im not the one who brought it up
    But you were still arguing and discussing it.... so I decided just to call you out on your haterness, and how anything related to the Hawks your opinion is biased and just salty. I like when you doubt us, because you are usually WRONG

vCash
    But you were still arguing and discussing it.... so I decided just to call you out on your haterness, and how anything related to the Hawks your opinion is biased and just salty. I like when you doubt us, because you are usually WRONG
    i'm baised and salty thinking that the 49ers will beat the cardinals, who have won a singled game in their last 11? my opinion in this thread is that both teams win sunday, something like is extremely likely. how is that salty and baised? i am only salty when the seahawks relate to green bay, for good reason

vCash
    i'm baised and salty thinking that the 49ers will beat the cardinals, who have won a singled game in their last 11? my opinion in this thread is that both teams win sunday, something like is extremely likely. how is that salty and baised? i am only salty when the seahawks relate to green bay, for good reason
    Anything Seahawks related you are salty about, even when it isn't related to the Packs, stop the charade mane!

vCash
    Anything Seahawks related you are salty about, even when it isn't related to the Packs, stop the charade mane!
    if everything i thought about the seahawks was salty, why would i pick them to win sunday?

the things i ahve said about the seahawks recently are as follows:

- the won't win the division becaus ethe 49ers will win sunday
    - the are not hotter than denver since denver hasnt lost since early october
    - i dont asee why people think they can win 3 road games to make the superbowl

all those are reasonable arguements. how is that salty?

vCash
    if everything i thought about the seahawks was salty, why would i pick them to win sunday?

the things i ahve said about the seahawks recently are as follows:

- the won't win the division becaus ethe 49ers will win sunday
    - the are not hotter than denver since denver hasnt lost since early october
    - i dont asee why people think they can win 3 road games to make the superbowl

all those are reasonable arguements. how is that salty?
    You'd be beyond moronic not to pick us Sunday, and dude just stop, anything you have ever posted about the Seahawks was some negative stuff, you are one of the most saltiest people when the discussion is on the Hawks, why do you think most Hawks fans ignore you? Most posters on here see you as a joke

vCash
    You'd be beyond moronic not to pick us Sunday, and dude just stop, anything you have ever posted about the Seahawks was some negative stuff, you are one of the most saltiest people when the discussion is on the Hawks, why do you think most Hawks fans ignore you? Most posters on here see you as a joke
    thats because you seahawks fans seem to take everyhting not praising you as the greatest team ever as negative. i call the seahawks like I see them, and you want them regarded greater than what they are. you have become the new giants fans. your motto is basically say my team is the best or you are insulting them

and other posters opinions of me do not matter in any way shape or form. i couldn't care less what they think of me

vCash
    thats because you seahawks fans seem to take everyhting not praising you as the greatest team ever as negative. i call the seahawks like I see them, and you want them regarded greater than what they are. you have become the new giants fans. your motto is basically say my team is the best or you are insulting them

and other posters opinions of me do not matter in any way shape or form. i couldn't care less what they think of me
    Aw we got a tough guy in here, lol cute. That is why everyone takes you as one of the jokes of the NFL forum Dont be upset if people dont take your trash seriously, and as far as your paragraph.... there is a difference between GIVNG CREDIT and being salty...

The way you see em is salty!! so no wonder you sound immature in any seahawk discussion, you'd be the first person to laugh at something bad that happens but not one to give us credit when it is due

vCash
    This message is hidden because Pinstripe power is on your ignore list.
    Do yourself a favor.

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast