Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which Game(s) Are You looking Forward To?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Oakland at San Diego

2 6.90%
  • Arizona at San Francisco

4 13.79%
  • St. Louis at Seattle

6 20.69%
  • Green Bay at Minnesota

20 68.97%
  • Miami at New England

4 13.79%
  • Kansas City at Denver

2 6.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    Do yourself a favor.
    Might as well put both of them on the ignore list.

vCash
    I just dont see us losing this game.. I see us making it really tough on Ponder and forcing multiple turnovers.

vCash
    I am expecting bad Vikings to show up. Therefore Packers win, won't have to root for them, the better team will win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ChitownBears22 View Post
    I am expecting bad Vikings to show up. Therefore Packers win, won't have to root for them, the better team will win.
    The Vikings are so bad they have the same record as the Bears do through 15 games. Come one man, give them some credit....they are a solid team.
    2013 Adopt-A-Lion: Nick Fairley

vCash
    About time the NFL balances out the schedule...

I hate it when there's like 2-3 afternoon games.... oh yeah FYI on the western half of the united states, its AM games and PM games.

This might be the first time, where Bears fans are rooting for the Packers, and 49ers fans are rooting for Minnesota.

I think Minny wins this one at home... Pack are due for a loss, and Minny will need this game far more than GB does.
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by robdizzle3 View Post
    I just dont see us losing this game.. I see us making it really tough on Ponder and forcing multiple turnovers.

Vikes 6-1 at home, Pack are 4-3 on the road.... i see it happening better than you do.
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brewerboy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    keep teing yourself that. 49ers and seattle are both likely to win, but seattle against the 7-7-1 rams is more likely mto come up short than the 49ers against the 5 win cards
    Keep in mind, on the reffs are aloud to beat Seattle at home.

Jus 'sayin
    I would rather the refs be aloud than asilent?

vCash
    Go Cards, go Viks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    Aw we got a tough guy in here, lol cute. That is why everyone takes you as one of the jokes of the NFL forum Dont be upset if people dont take your trash seriously, and as far as your paragraph.... there is a difference between GIVNG CREDIT and being salty...

The way you see em is salty!! so no wonder you sound immature in any seahawk discussion, you'd be the first person to laugh at something bad that happens but not one to give us credit when it is due
    Quit arguing with Pin he already admitted to hating Pete Caroll just trying to save you the time Vin.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 12-29-2012 at 04:07 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    Wisenhunt and the Cards are gonna go and try to prove something though, and plus if the Niners dont have J. Smith, I think they are in for a tougher game then they think.
    More like you hope the Niners are in for a tougher game. A QB that came off waivers just three weeks ago is already starting for Arizona. Enough said.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    Vikes 6-1 at home, Pack are 4-3 on the road.... i see it happening better than you do.
    0-1 against the Packers.. Thats what counts.. So maybe you dont see it.. Look outside the numbers and you just dont know what youll get from Ponder, plus without Harvin, Minnys wideouts are average and should be controlled by our secondary.. Matthews will be playing in this one, along with Neal, so I see Ponder being under alot of heat.. The Vikes have a chance, yes, but we play great in domes and weve been in big games before, Ponder and some Vikes havent.

Preparing for WAR! 5/3/14 Maidana vs Mayweather
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopper15 View Post
    More like you hope the Niners are in for a tougher game. A QB that came off waivers just three weeks ago is already starting for Arizona. Enough said.
    This.
    lol, please' top 10 p4p- Mayweather/Ward/Marquez/Pacquiao/Maidana/Rigondeaux/Froch/Cotto/B-Hop/Canelo
    Boxing fan? Come discuss Boxing!

"We are chasing greatness" Mark Jackson 3/7/14

vCash
    Niners will squash the Cardinals i am a bit worried about the Rams but i think Wilson is more prepared for Fishers schemes this time he blitzed Wilson a lot in the first game the line and Wilson has gotten better at it.

I really don't care if we get the division this team can play on the road they just need to finish not like we have gotten embarrassed on the road.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 12-29-2012 at 09:59 PM.

vCash
    I think Russell will torch the Rams apart, because in his first games against the Cards and Niners (yes he was on a leash) look what happened, and in the second time around, he murdered both defenses.
    Bringing her back!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopper15 View Post
    Well no **** I hope...
    Bringing her back!!!

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast