Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Which Game(s) Are You looking Forward To?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Oakland at San Diego

    2 6.90%
  • Arizona at San Francisco

    4 13.79%
  • St. Louis at Seattle

    6 20.69%
  • Green Bay at Minnesota

    20 68.97%
  • Miami at New England

    4 13.79%
  • Kansas City at Denver

    2 6.90%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 455
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    743
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    It's scary how obsessed pinstripe is with the Seahawks.
    agreed.
    \

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild1414 View Post
    lol, okay.... our 7-0 home record speaks differently.
    i said neither would lose. the seahawks are more likely to lose because they are playing the better team. the cards are absolutly awful
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    19,980
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    i said neither would lose. the seahawks are more likely to lose because they are playing the better team. the cards are absolutly awful
    Wisenhunt and the Cards are gonna go and try to prove something though, and plus if the Niners dont have J. Smith, I think they are in for a tougher game then they think.
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks


  4. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    Wisenhunt and the Cards are gonna go and try to prove something though, and plus if the Niners dont have J. Smith, I think they are in for a tougher game then they think.
    agreed, they are just going to fail at it. the 49ers are a much better team with something to play for. cards arent beating them in san fran (especially with san fran coming off a loss). seattle won't lose either, but thats not going to matter at the end of the day
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    19,980
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    agreed, they are just going to fail at it. the 49ers are a much better team with something to play for. cards arent beating them in san fran (especially with san fran coming off a loss). seattle won't lose either, but thats not going to matter at the end of the day
    Lmao I like how u are confident we are going to win now.... but i could have sworn if you said the seahawks wouldnt win out on their last 3 games (bills, Niners, Rams)
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks


  6. #21
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    Lmao I like how u are confident we are going to win now.... but i could have sworn if you said the seahawks wouldnt win out on their last 3 games (bills, Niners, Rams)
    i never said seattle wasn't going to win. i said because they are playing the tougher opponent, they are more LIKELY to not win. I said both would win
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    19,980
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    i never said seattle wasn't going to win. i said because they are playing the tougher opponent, they are more LIKELY to not win. I said both would win
    I am talking a few weeks prior
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks


  8. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    I am talking a few weeks prior
    I never said they would lose to the rams. where are you getting that from?
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    19,980
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    I never said they would lose to the rams. where are you getting that from?
    Wow, you are as illiterate as it gets, I remember you saying, we wouldnt be able to win out after we destroyed the Cards, because "we were on the Road" against Buffalo, and because the Niners "were the better team"
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks


  10. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    Wow, you are as illiterate as it gets, I remember you saying, we wouldnt be able to win out after we destroyed the Cards, because "we were on the Road" against Buffalo, and because the Niners "were the better team"
    i did think they would lose to the 49ers, becuase the 49ers are a better team. i never pick the bills to win, i just said lets see how they fare going cross country. they won, good for them. that doesnt cahnge the fact it was still the bills, who are awful (and technically they were on the road as well)
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    19,980
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    i did think they would lose to the 49ers, becuase the 49ers are a better team. i never pick the bills to win, i just said lets see how they fare going cross country. they won, good for them. that doesnt cahnge the fact it was still the bills, who are awful (and technically they were on the road as well)
    What does them being on the road have to do with anything, it doesn't make it technically a home game for us
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks


  12. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    What does them being on the road have to do with anything, it doesn't make it technically a home game for us
    teams do worse on the road normally then at home. buffalo for example has 2 road wins, against 2 of the worst teams in the league (cleveland and arizona)
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    8,580
    vCash
    1500
    I really don't know where to post this but this was an interesting tweet from Darnell Dockett:
    Damn I'm glad this season is damn near over ! I wanna hit the reset button like on like madden and start over..... ****!

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    19,980
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    teams do worse on the road normally then at home. buffalo for example has 2 road wins, against 2 of the worst teams in the league (cleveland and arizona)
    So the game should be discredited because the NFL chose to put this game in Toronto, which has quite a few fans.
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks


  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Linden NJ
    Posts
    19,980
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by brewerboy View Post
    I really don't know where to post this but this was an interesting tweet from Darnell Dockett:
    He seems upset
    Seattle Seahawks- New Orleans Pelicans- Atlanta Braves- Anaheim Ducks


Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •