Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

WWE: Jack Swagger

Whatever happened to this guy? When he debuted back in 06? He was suppose to be the next Kurt Angle he won the World Heavy weight title a couple times but now we never see him what gives?
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    He wasn't cutting it. So they took him off tv. He's supposed to come back soon. They're "re-packaging" him. Maybe they'll do a Swagger/Cesaro feud.

vCash
    He cannot talk. Acually he may be the worst guy ive ever heard on the mic.

vCash
    Ya, his lisp definitely is an issue. lol

vCash
    He sounds like a cartoon character.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Hinkie
    "I'm probably pretty boring to watch a game with because I''m all about expected values. I don''t even care if it goes in or not, I'm all about, '‘Should it go in?'' I can live with randomness. I mean, if it''s a close game in the end, yeah, I''m just like anyone else. But I just want us to play the odds all the time."
    TerminH1NK13

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SACNYY View Post
    I can't make fun of the guy for having a lisp when I was younger, I had a hard time pronouncing certain words. So I know how he must feel.
    20+ years from now I and others will look back @WMXXX and say remember when Brock Beat The Undertaker? More people will remember his only loss more than those 21 Straight wins.

vCash
    Sort of reminded me of Mike Tyson, intimidating...
    Quote Originally Posted by CubbieSteve View Post
    Squibble Squabble

vCash
    He sucks

vCash
    He wasn't cutting it. So they took him off tv. He's supposed to come back soon. They're "re-packaging" him. Maybe they'll do a Swagger/Cesaro feud.
    Sought of like what they did to Wade Barrett? He was 100x better when he was in Nexus now his new character just sucks.

vCash
    Swagger is a guy who can benefit from a manager.

Oh yeah they don't exist in 2012.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Sought of like what they did to Wade Barrett? He was 100x better when he was in Nexus now his new character just sucks.
    Barrett was out cause he was badly injured. Swagger is off TV because he was losing every week. Swagger is a great wrestler and I hope he'd be something when he comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    I can't make fun of the guy for having a lisp when I was younger, I had a hard time pronouncing certain words. So I know how he must feel.
    He should use a manager.

vCash
    Give him a manager or someone to be a mouthpiece for him. Dude is a great talent in the ring with his size. I was thinking the same as Sacnyy on a feud with Cesaro and as the self-proclaimed All American American, he could come back as America's answer to challenge the current US champ. Would definitely be fun to watch in the ring as those two have the talent to pull off a fabulous match. WM29 here we come!!!

vCash
    He's boring as hell and can't talk on the mic. I would not miss him one bit if he was gone from the WWE.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanyo View Post
    Swagger is a guy who can benefit from a manager.

Oh yeah they don't exist in 2012.
    He had a manager. He was with Vicki. They just need to work on his character more. Even then, I can't see him being much more then he already was, a mid carder.

vCash
    It is depressing that they don't utilize him at all anymore, I'm a big fan of his. He does compete on occasional house shows however and I've heard that he's being "repackaged" as well just as someone mentioned in here.

Also heard a rumour that he got busted for smoking marijuana so they're punishing him by keeping him off of television, but I doubt that's true.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast