Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Magoo View Post
    I want Sanchez to succeed. Wanting him to fail makes no sense to me.
    So there's 5 of us left. I'm including Mark's dad

1 MORE PUPIL!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HansumJay View Post
    So there's 5 of us left. I'm including Mark's dad
    Don't assume that. I've heard it from a very reliable source that GreenLantern is actually Mark's dad.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JETS TURN! View Post
    Lets go sanchez!!!!!show them haters you are,our future!!!
    Oh boy.........Hopefully for Jets fans Sanchez is not the future. I dont think many fans can deal with sub par QB play for another year.

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    I have to say that I'm not surprised to hear that GMAC has a concussion. He looked like he got his bell rung on that last sack, and was holding his head when he got up.

For all the talk about Sanchez's lack of accuracy, McElroy was 4-14, and if he had thrown away many of the balls he should have (which Sanchez does), he would have been about 14-32.

Starting Tebow on Sunday would be a disaster, and since it's not a home game the decision is actually the only logical one Rex could have made.
    Mcelroy is a 7th rounder who made his first NFL start. Whats Sanchez's excuse?

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Don't assume that. I've heard it from a very reliable source that GreenLantern is actually Mark's dad.
    Dude If Sanchez was my son I would have his *** on time out!!

Hmm on second thought there was that time I was working in mission Veijo........

"The Butt of all jokes"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Mcelroy is a 7th rounder who made his first NFL start. Whats Sanchez's excuse?
    So your excuse for McElroy is that he's a 7th rounder making his first NFL start? Maybe the problem with the Jets isn't the QB...it's the ehtire offense and offensive scheme. Gruden said it best during the Tennessee game, everything this offense does looks difficult, and it shouldn't be that difficult.

They both had the same problem. Not enough time to throw, and when there was, no one was open.

The only difference is that Sanchez throws it away, and tries too hard to make things happen when there's nothing there.

McElroy just held onto the ball, and took the sack. You saw later in the game that even the much smarter McElroy was getting frustrated and started forcing a couple of balls, one of which was picked off.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenLantern View Post
    Dude If Sanchez was my son I would have his *** on time out!!

Hmm on second thought there was that time I was working in mission Veijo........
    AH HA! My un-named source has never let me down.

-Sun Tzu

vCash
    This is a horrible decision because if Sanchez has an amazing game it's gonna give the Jets a reason to keep him as the starter next year and he will end up starting next year because of it. I see it coming already Sanchez throws for 400 yards 3 TD's and no INT's , And everyone will say Sanchez learned from being benched and all that kind of BS , This is why you should go with Tebow and also to throw Tebow into the fire and prove to the world you were right in not starting him, If Tebow came out and had a horrible game in a traditonal offense it would show the media and the talking heads that Rex made the right call. Regardless you can always count on the Jet's to make the wrong move
    Last edited by CurseOfJoeNamth; 12-28-2012 at 01:53 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CurseOfJoeNamth View Post
    This is a horrible decision because if Sanchez has an amazing game it's gonna give the Jets a reason to keep him as the starter next year and he will end up starting next year because of it. I see it coming already Sanchez throws for 400 yards 3 TD's and no INT's , And everyone will say Sanchez learned from being benched and all that kind of BS , This is why you should go with Tebow
    This is just not true. No matter who lines up behind center on Sunday nothing will be proven. They're playing a bad team, and have a garbage offense. Nothing will be proven, and a 500 yard game by Sanchez wouldn't sell the Jets' brass on guaranteeing him a starting role next year.

He could very well be back because of money, but will have to compete for the starting job unless they can find a way to pay a second high priced QB who will be guaranteed a starting spot.
    Last edited by Mr. Magoo; 12-28-2012 at 02:07 AM.

-Sun Tzu

vCash
    This is just not true. No matter who lines up behind center on Sunday nothing will be proven. They're playing a bad team, and have a garbage offense. Nothing will be proven, and a 500 yard game by Sanchez wouldn't sell the Jets' brass on guaranteeing him a starting role next year.

He could very well be back because of money, but will have to compete for the starting job unless they can find a way to pay a second high priced QB who will be guaranteed a starting spot.
    Sanchez will be back no matter what, As long as he isn't the starter I could care less about his role with the team ,keep him on the bench until his contract is up unless someone actually wants to trade for him. I just don't want the orginization second guessing the whole thing and then giving him another chance next year.Because don't think they wouldn't do that, they have alot invested in this idiot especially with the money he is guranteed next season
    Last edited by CurseOfJoeNamth; 12-28-2012 at 02:15 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CurseOfJoeNamth View Post
    Sanchez will be back no matter what, As long as he isn't the starter I could care less about his role with the team. I just don't want the orginization second guessing the whole thing and then giving him another chance next year
    If he's here, he might get a chance to win the job. It WILL NOT be his job to lose because the new GM will bring in a legitimate backup to compete for the job.

If Sanchez wins it, why would you not want him to succeed?

If Sanchez fails, why do you not think he'll be benched for a REAL back up?

The Tebow situation was a joke, and if without his presence on the roster, Stanton would have replaced Sanchez by week 5.

-Sun Tzu

vCash
    It's simple, Tebow got screwed and the only other option is Sanchez.. Like t or it we're. Stuck with him.

!Tank the season for Jameis Winston!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by caņamin View Post
    It's simple, Tebow got screwed and the only other option is Sanchez.. Like t or it we're. Stuck with him.
    I wish they would have had Tebow start against the Patriots. The Jets lost both of those games, but that would have ended all this stuff.

-Sun Tzu

vCash
    After watching GMAC struggle vs the Chargers last Sunday, it can be said its not Marks fault - the whole offense needs to be redone... I'm done bashing Mark, this whole offense *****.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    If he's here, he might get a chance to win the job. It WILL NOT be his job to lose because the new GM will bring in a legitimate backup to compete for the job.

If Sanchez wins it, why would you not want him to succeed?

If Sanchez fails, why do you not think he'll be benched for a REAL back up?

The Tebow situation was a joke, and if without his presence on the roster, Stanton would have replaced Sanchez by week 5.
    THis is the most important thing for me as a fan. I feel like he's been handed everything along the way. He has never been challenged for his job. "Mark is our guy", week in and week out got tiresome to most. He had none to really challenge him, which leads me to Stanton... Yep. A real QB who could have posed a threat to his job. Oh well.
    If they do draft or bring in a good QB to comet with him and he wins the job, good for him and I hope he kills it next year. If he doesn't, I hope he quietly serves out his contract as the highest paid backup in the NFL.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast