Man i wanted G Mac

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    round and round goes the circus...

vCash
    This ****ing team......really debating not watching this game they just disgust me in so many ways. On a positive note this is the last game we will see this group of players/coaches wearing green and white.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by scopepts View Post
    man i wanted g mac
    we know!!!

1 MORE PUPIL!

vCash
    With all due respect, who gives a **** who plays and who doesn't? This game is a meaningless game for both teams.
    PSD's Sheldon Richardson!!!

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    :cry:

I have lost respect for rex on this one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HansumJay View Post
    we know!!!
    As you should!

#Hernandezing

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    haha delusional
    Someone underestimated the jets!

vCash
    I have to say that I'm not surprised to hear that GMAC has a concussion. He looked like he got his bell rung on that last sack, and was holding his head when he got up.

For all the talk about Sanchez's lack of accuracy, McElroy was 4-14, and if he had thrown away many of the balls he should have (which Sanchez does), he would have been about 14-32.

Starting Tebow on Sunday would be a disaster, and since it's not a home game the decision is actually the only logical one Rex could have made.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
    -Sun Tzu

vCash
    Lets be realistic

Mark Sanchez IS an NFL calibre QB maybe on the verge between starter and backup (and with his play this season, backup)

The coaching team have had all season to look at Tebow and decide that he isnt.

_

Also, he DID apparently refuse to play in certain roles in the last game. I still dont know if its true, but if it is, he burned his bridges then. You dont play a guy who doesnt want to play for you. If it IS true, he probably regrets it pretty badly now.

Also dont know where this leaves Greg. One decent half and one below average game. If he has a concussion we cant help it, but missing this game could well put him back a season. We havent seen enough so far to be really confident that he has the potential to start next year in my opinion.

vCash
    Lol you just gotta laugh at this point

Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!

New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

vCash
    Just shows how durable sanchez really,is, he took beatens like that and got right back up
    NY JETS .we just can't win the games we need to win
    NY Yankees
    NY Knicks
    LETS BALL!!!

2013 NFL PSD MOCK DRAFT:
    1ST RD PICK 9: KEKE MINGO OLB
    2nd rd pick: Giovanni Bernard rb
    3rd rd pick: Zac dysert Qb
    4th rd pick: xavier nixon Og
    5th rd pick: D.C jefferson Te
    6th rd pick: Sio Moore Lb

vCash
    I don't know how anyone could be mad at this. Its the only move. Greg caught a beating that was hard to watch. And Tebow is not a factor on this team anymore.

And honestly this will help us evaluate Greg. If Mark with the same roster and line can outshine what Greg did then we know he isn't worth bringing back as a backup.

vCash
    Tim Tebow is just another NFL football player (loosely defined), that got his money, and is at the mercy of the coaching staff - just like every other player.

Nobody owed him anything! He chose here betting that Sanchez would suck - which was almost a self-perpetuating prophecy, however, what he didn't plan on was that either: 1) Woody was the only one that wanted him - but I don't believe this: I think - 2) REX/Sparano/MrT (seeing value for a former 1st rounder) - but mostly REX - wanted to bring him here because he thought the guy was unstoppable - unfortunately - this was based on his defenses inability to stop him in Denver on 1 drive - the one that counted, the one that won Denver the game - HOWEVER - No one ever dreamed he would be such a bad player in when he got him. It wasn't that they didn't try the Wildcat - it was that it sucked, which coincided with how he looked in practice. He was NEVER going to be a starting QB for US - NEVER!

The reason Sanchez is starting is because the only other QB on the team has a concussion, and played terribly against a 5-9 team.

There is NO WAY that REX would even think about playing Tebow this week, and this is what some people just don't understand - because they had him GONE months ago - and the last thing they want to see is, against a dismal team (Bills), is Tebow lead the Jets to a win. I am not saying this couldn't happen - sure he could - look what the "horrible Sanchez" did against Buffalo. (BTW - I don't think Sanchez is horrible - I just think he got too much money, got to 2 AFC Championship Games in his 1st 2 yeas, and thought - "Hey, this is easy," and never realized that he has to eat, drink, sleep football - to get better, and he - with some assistance by deteriorating the team, and bringing in Tebow to mess with his head - found out that he wasn't working hard enough, and maybe he doesn't even care that much about football - whatever - he didn't continue to grow as a QB, and he couldn't elevate the talent around him - he probably never even thought that was his job - and all of a sudden - he stinks, everybody is against him, his confidence is shot - and he ends up being like a "shot fighter." The only thing that offers any semblance of hope for him is - he has the physical tools, and if he dedicates himself to being the best QB in the world (which he won't be, but he should be able to play better than this - and maybe it will NEVER BE GOOD ENOUGH, or maybe he just doesn't care enough - and it will show, as he will continue to suck for the rest of his career).

I don't understand why people don't understand that Tebow was never going to be a starting QB - not after what he showed the coaches! Maybe Tebow will get a chance to start for some team, and he'll be a winning QB - BUT NOT WITH OUR JETS! He was never brought here to be a QB! They thought he'd be hard to defend in the Wildcat - and then they saw him day after day in practice - and he sucked, and the Wildcat didn't work - except for 3rd and short, AND he ran for 3 1st downs in punting situations - that is like 3 INTS - it was good, but he was NEVER EVER going to be a starting QB. Just imagine how bad he must have been! To not play him while Sanchez was stinking it up - AND to start a "pop-gun QB" - McElroy in front of him - just shows that they never thought of him as a QB - and that is FAIR - fair like football, like life.

Don't you think that if Tebow shined - in anything - that he'd be playing? Of course he would, but he hasn't shown anything to suggest that - and the last thing ANYONE on the Jets (management) wants to see is him come in and win the last game - and the Tebow lovers, and Jets Fans that love TO HATE the Jets - would have a field day.

Face it - we're dysfunctional as it is - who wants to look that stupid? NOBODY!

Whether Sanchez plays effectively, or not, will have no bearing on his "trade value." Face it - he doesn't have any - not without a huge "giveaway" by us.

And for everyone that thought Greg McElroy was/is the answer at QB - how's he looking now? I would be amazed - simply AMAZED - if Greg McElroy is ever a starting QB - in fact - I'll be surprised if he'll ever be the back-up QB (#2) - UNLESS - the Jets decide to stand pat next year with Sanchez and McElroy, and work on building the team elsewhere.

I read all these experts that say the Jets need to just "get rid of Sanchez." Maybe if the OC was Tony Soprano, and not Sparano - and he took him "fishing," then, maybe they could get rid of Sanchez.

Stop with the Tebow raw deal thing! Starters start, and players that don't cut the mustard don't! Especially a guy that you've decided months ago was not going to be on your team next year. Did he get paid? Yes - so he didn't get abused.

GO JETS!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    :cry:

I have lost respect for rex on this one.
    how so?? gmac cant play and tebow is gone after this year what is rex supposed to do? run a wildcat only offense with kerley??? nothing rex can do about this.

vCash
    high draft pick would be nice..

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast