Being Ravaged by the 49ers
Tough Loss to the Patsies
Dominated by the Patsies in "The Buttfumble" game
Barely beating the Cardinals and watching Marky Mark get benched
Titans Ending Our Season
All of the above times I cried and I'm not afraid to admit it.
Just excited to watch Coples and Wilk play tbh.
Sanchez throws for 600, 6 TDs and is the starting QB next year.
Our 2013 starting RB is playing in this game... for the Bills. /bold preditions
Does anyone care about this game? I mean, I know you do, but there are a few big things to look at Sunday:
1) Does Sanchez continue his 3-5 turnover/game streak?
2) Can Austin Howard REALLY hold 100 million dollar man to 0 sacks?;
3) Does S. Greene get his 1000 yards?
4) Can Braylon Edwards continue to play, and act like a team leader?
5) Can Jeremy Kerley get open, as well as run the pussycat?
6) Can Coples and Wilkerson beat Harvard into submission?
7) Can our Defense stop C. J. Spiller?
8) Can Laron Landry really play Safety at a Pro Bowl (alt) level?
9) Can Cromartie turn it back on and play at the level he played for most of the season?
10) Can REX motivate the team, and get them to play well when there's absolutely nothing to play for but pride?
11) Will everyone realize that Manish Meetha (?sp?), who loves the Giants (hates our Jets), and is a "Giants Expert" everywhere but the "Daily Snooze," where he HAS TO cover the Jets, - that he is the one that makes up, and mis-quotes Jets to continue to keep the Jets in the Circus Lime-light so that he gets credit, and can finally become a Giant's Beat Reporter, AND will REX RYAN ever speak with him again?
12) Can anyone on the defense make an INT!
So much to find out, but so little interest.
Is this a shot at redemption for Sanchez, or is he gone regardless?