Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    shumpert needs to start.kidd shumpert melo stat chandler.at least try amare in the starting lineup for a few games and see what happens

vCash
    Never knew needing surgery deserved a facepalm.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dantoni hater View Post
    shumpert needs to start.kidd shumpert melo stat chandler.at least try amare in the starting lineup for a few games and see what happens
    Exactly, people seem to also forget teh Knicks were 8-2 with Melo and Amare starting after Woodson took over. Have to give it a chance, especially after Ray's injury.

vCash
    Good time to get some guys back. Hopefully he goes for the surgery. I'd love it if he can come back at full health and rested after the all star break
    Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

So Tired of Melo Ball

vCash
    I think guys are going to realize Pablo is nice in his limited minutes but not a big minutes guy. His D is close to awful besides his steals (which he gambles on way too often) and occasional full court hounding. He leaves his man constantly wandering around for steals and goes under every screen.

I don't think we need to make a trade for a PG for a 4-6 week injury but I am not sure Pablo is going to be very successful in 25 mpg. I am a big Pablo fan too and love what he can do in the pick and roll but I think his lack of scoring and D is going to hurt us in extended minutes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    Never knew needing surgery deserved a facepalm.
    for his sake, I hope it was a "we just can't get healthy" facepalm rather than a "what a lil b****" facepalm

So Tired of Melo Ball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    I think guys are going to realize Pablo is nice in his limited minutes but not a big minutes guy. His D is close to awful besides his steals (which he gambles on way too often) and occasional full court hounding. He leaves his man constantly wandering around for steals and goes under every screen.

I don't think we need to make a trade for a PG for a 4-6 week injury but I am not sure Pablo is going to be very successful in 25 mpg. I am a big Pablo fan too and love what he can do in the pick and roll but I think his lack of scoring and D is going to hurt us in extended minutes.
    I feel the same way about Pablo, but I'm really hoping the plan is to lean a bit more on Kidd. The two of them don't need to be on the court together. It could be a 28/20 minute split, not exactly ofcourse. JR and Melo can bring the ball up a little and hopefully we get Iman back as well.

The way I see it, Pablo has upside running the p/r and has a pretty decent shot. He gets steals, has quick hands so I don't think he'll be much of a liability playing with the second unit. But we'll see I guess.

So Tired of Melo Ball

vCash
    4-6 Weeks puts us at losing him for January and most if not all of Februrary. So we're looking at being without Felton for at a most the next 24 games. We're currently 21-8... Let's say we play .500 during the next 24 games... Our record will be 33-20.

It is HIGHLY possible that all things being fair, losing Felton but gaining Shumpert and Stat back, we should be a .500 team next 24 games.

When you look at it like that and realize we'll still be in good shape even if we play worse than .500 during that stretch which is hard to believe. We're good.
    AS MJ WOULD SAY " IS THIS SIGNATURE IN VIOLATION NOW..."

"Isiah's about as safe as me in a room full of cookies, If I'm in a room full of cookies the cookies ain't got no chance." --- Sir Charles

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    4-6 Weeks puts us at losing him for January and most if not all of Februrary. So we're looking at being without Felton for at a most the next 24 games. We're currently 21-8... Let's say we play .500 during the next 24 games... Our record will be 33-20.

It is HIGHLY possible that all things being fair, losing Felton but gaining Shumpert and Stat back, we should be a .500 team next 24 games.

When you look at it like that and realize we'll still be in good shape even if we play worse than .500 during that stretch which is hard to believe. We're good.
    Adding to your point

There is no way we should go .500 with Carmelo Anthony and Amare Stoudemire as well, coupled with our strong bench, Tyson in the middle, jason kidd and Camby backing Tyson up.

So im really not too worried.

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

vCash
    Anyone in the Dleague we can bring up?

Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!

New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by VillaMaravilla View Post
    Anyone in the Dleague we can bring up?
    we'll have to cut though

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anji View Post
    Trade Novack for Ramon Sessions.
    yeah because he does so much wonders for bobcats and LA and cleveland? lol

copeland has a few good shooting nights and people already want to trade novak lol

these fans are hilarious

vCash
    I hear Jonny Flynn is tearing it up in Australia, the kid is only 23 I wouldnt mind giving him a shot who knows maybe hes coming into his some pgs take a little longer to hit their potential just look at Billups early in his career

Europe get READY, THE CHAMPS ARE HERE!

New York Jets..New York Knicks..New York Yankees..Barcelona!!

vCash
    For all you guys saying Amare should come off the bench, especially in light of the Felton news, consider this:

1. Strictly alternating between Melo and Amare all game will not work because that would limit Amare to less than twenty minutes a game. Someone with his scoring ability should not be limited to twenty minutes a game. Face it, they will have to play on the same court at the same time, so they had better work it out.

2. Amare does not play great D, but the Knicks are not playing killer D as a whole right now anyway.

3. Amare worked long and hard this summer on his post moves, and continues to work on his post game. Melo could benefit from Amare in the post (would help prevent double teaming), and a two man game between those two could be devastating.

Basically, let's see what Amare can do before we condemn him to 18 min a game off the bench.

Throwback Sig

Anji is online now The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ewmania View Post
    yeah because he does so much wonders for bobcats and LA and cleveland? lol

copeland has a few good shooting nights and people already want to trade novak lol

these fans are hilarious
    SMH, Steve Novack doesn't even sniff Sessions jock strap.

Novack was Copeland last year, hilarious is felling he is irreplaceable.

My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast