Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    LMAO... Kobe played with a jacked up hand all season. Felton could too if he really wanted. But in all seriousness... @Anji you raise good idea except we'd be down a shooter unless you believe Copeland can be as lights out as Novak....

Fortunately or unfortunately depending on how you view things... Kidd/Prigs will be our 1-2 punch at PG and Shumpert will be back to fill that 3rd PG role for spot minutes here and there. We'll only have a real problem if Kidd or Prigs go down for any length of time during the 4-6 week period.
    AS MJ WOULD SAY " IS THIS SIGNATURE IN VIOLATION NOW..."

"Isiah's about as safe as me in a room full of cookies, If I'm in a room full of cookies the cookies ain't got no chance." --- Sir Charles

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    We'll only have a real problem if Kidd or Prigs go down for any length of time during the 4-6 week period.
    ARGH! SHUSH!

You'll jinx us...

vCash
    Woodson said in the post game JR and White will see some time at the 1. And he's gonna try to up Priggie's minutes so Kidd doesn't have to play too much.

Kidd doesn't really give us Felton's ability to get into the paint off the P&R. JR has that ability, although he either makes a pocket pass right away, or does a euro-side step layup attempt on the big man. Tyson got a couple of dunks from the JR P&R yesterday.

Hopefully with practice JR will continue to become a better decision maker. He took a very mature and intelligent floater yesterday at the end of the 4th off the P&R. He was on balance (a concept that Felton has yet to grasp, seriously even his open foul line jumpers have to be turned into fallaways), and not in a rush (something Kidd has been working on with Felton, but Felton still seems to be attacking too fast off the P&R, which leads to his poor floaters and off-balance shots).

And this is not even mentioning our lord and savior Iman... I think we'll survive

vCash
    We have Jason Kidd & Prigioni... Felton we'll be missed but it's okay

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmagic87 View Post
    Exactly, PG is the one spot we can afford an injury. Lets not pretend like he wasn't hurting us big time this month anyway. Maybe some time off will allow him to heal and get him to play like he did in November.

I wonder who Woodson wants to start at the 2 now? I doubt we can start Kidd and Pablo.
    I bet J.R. gets shifted to the starting unit and Pablo becomes the backup point off the bench. I'd be pretty interested to see how that works actually.

vCash
    Not good....

vCash
    J Kidd will once again have to play more minutes now..

vCash
    I just hope Felton doesn't chuck up 25 shots when he returns to show that he's back in action lol. I can see it now...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flimflamman View Post
    All you Felton haters - hope you all rethink.
    I'm with you Flimflamman. The guy is a bulldog and has played through two bruised hands and broken fingers. He has to attempt those open shots even if he misses because he was hitting them early and has to keep the defense honest. It's like a boxer that breaks his hand during a fight that keeps fighting. Get well Ray.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nytunnelvision View Post
    Woodson said in the post game JR and White will see some time at the 1. And he's gonna try to up Priggie's minutes so Kidd doesn't have to play too much.

Kidd doesn't really give us Felton's ability to get into the paint off the P&R. JR has that ability, although he either makes a pocket pass right away, or does a euro-side step layup attempt on the big man. Tyson got a couple of dunks from the JR P&R yesterday.

Hopefully with practice JR will continue to become a better decision maker. He took a very mature and intelligent floater yesterday at the end of the 4th off the P&R. He was on balance (a concept that Felton has yet to grasp, seriously even his open foul line jumpers have to be turned into fallaways), and not in a rush (something Kidd has been working on with Felton, but Felton still seems to be attacking too fast off the P&R, which leads to his poor floaters and off-balance shots).

And this is not even mentioning our lord and savior Iman... I think we'll survive
    I can handle JR anywhere but White has not shown anything and I hope he has more of an upside than shown.

vCash
    It'll be fine. The Knicks have played tremendously well through injuries (last night case in point). I just hope felton doesn't gain 20 lbs. while he's out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thepearl View Post
    It'll be fine. The Knicks have played tremendously well through injuries (last night case in point). I just hope felton doesn't gain 20 lbs. while he's out.
    The best thing I can say its his hand, and he can stay in shape the entire time he is out, he will be in the gym constantly, running, stretching and staying ready from that stand point.

That is the best thing about non leg or foot or back injuries you can still be ready shape wise when the hand heals.

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    I'm really starting to like Copeland, hopefully he continues to get playing time.

vCash
    Seeing as Felton usually starts strong and fizzles out, perhaps this injury could be the reset button so he doenst get burnt out.

then he comes back and starts playing like he did at the beginning JUST in time for the playoffs? we would be rolling. Just no Boston in round 1 please!

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

vCash
    double post

Quote Originally Posted by NYK_kidd77 View Post
    Lol how can you guys hate the knicks thats like going to the special olympics and booing.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast