Boardwalk

Justified
    x3

Red Sox

Celtics
    TOP 3 PICK
    Patriots

vCash
    I'm not home now but is GOT or Justified on Netflix if so what are they about?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    power of google.com

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tnewkirk:24886082
    Quote Originally Posted by Game_Over View Post
    power of google.com
    Yes but was on my phone but found out I can watch it on comcast online but hey thanks for the help bro!!

vCash
    Deadwood

vCash
    Game of Thrones, Justified and then Suits. Boardwalk Empire is beyond boring. I lasted four episodes and then it was dropped.

vCash
    Boardwalk every day of the week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkGawdofWalkz View Post
    Game of Thrones, Justified and then Suits. Boardwalk Empire is beyond boring. I lasted four episodes and then it was dropped.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    G.O.T

Boardwalk

Justified
    This, at least as far as the order I recommend. I do think Boardwalk is the best show of the 3, though.

I do need to catch up on justified though.
    Last edited by kozelkid; 12-29-2012 at 12:37 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkGawdofWalkz View Post
    That's your mistake. It starts slow, but the set up is worth it. I'll admit that I first stopped watching it around 10 episodes into season 1, but I also just didn't have much time. Got back into it 20 months afterwards and haven't missed a beat since.

With that said, while I do believe boardwalk is a more quality show as far as character development and writing, I think you gotta go with GOT first just for the fact that it is so widely popular.

vCash
    It will be a little hard to marathon watch Boardwalk Empire, I'd recommend trying to watch 1 episode per week or 2 if you get really engaged. It's a really great high quality show with a LOT of details being thrown at you, the fun part about it is being able to absorb all the details and story after an episode. That could be overwhelming so that is why I recommend watching it once or twice a week.

I'm planning on starting up Game of Thrones myself, I don't see why you can't do both?

vCash
    Justified its a quick and fun watch. I just caught up on all three seasons in a couple of weeks. I haven't seen the others yet, but I loved Justified.
    Visit my Blog.

"Glad the GOP finally came out with an Obamacare alternative. Can't wait to see their alternative to the Iraq War." - @LOLGOP

vCash
    GoT is the most overrated **** out there.
    I'm In.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by natepro View Post
    Justified its a quick and fun watch. I just caught up on all three seasons in a couple of weeks. I haven't seen the others yet, but I loved Justified.
    got a clue where i could watch it? PM me a link possibly?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LGhost View Post
    It will be a little hard to marathon watch Boardwalk Empire, I'd recommend trying to watch 1 episode per week or 2 if you get really engaged. It's a really great high quality show with a LOT of details being thrown at you, the fun part about it is being able to absorb all the details and story after an episode. That could be overwhelming so that is why I recommend watching it once or twice a week.

I'm planning on starting up Game of Thrones myself, I don't see why you can't do both?
    thanks for the advice man

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast