Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    well thats not what stats ( team ) team records and facts is proving.

he definetly know how to get better ( personal) boxscores tough.
    It doesn't prove anything because Bargs has been out too. Plenty of blame for the last few years can be placed on him.

vCash
    well thats not what stats ( team ) team records and facts is proving.

he definetly know how to get better ( personal) boxscores tough.
    4 home games and 1 road game against the cavs. this winning streak isn't all that amazing considering we were out on a west coast trip when lowry was playing.

vCash
    oh ur telling me Colangelo made another horrible move.. i'm shocked

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanStorm View Post
    I would so trade Marvin Williams and throw in Raja Bell for Lowry, even toss in Watson!

But I know Utah rather have Calderon, but I wouldn't mind either one for these three guys!
    I would rather have Lowry than Calderon anyday.

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bomber0104 View Post
    oh ur telling me Colangelo made another horrible move.. i'm shocked
    he traded for a young top ten pg on a cheap contract what a bad gm he is.

vCash
    Calderon has been named the starter, lowry will come off the bench now

lulz

vCash
    hoopshype - "Though he’s out now injured, the Raptors supposedly would like to put Kyle Lowry in a trade package and keep Jose Calderon. The Raptors give up 11 more points per game when Lowry is on the court compared with Calderon. NBA.com"

So it seems the .200 record with Lowry Starting and the .500 record with Jose starting has convinced the Raps that they have commited yet another mistake by trading for a supposed better Pg to Sit Jose.

Lowry seems to be more bout the name on the back that in the front of the Jersey and his health problems are not helping.

Raps could use a Starting SF, and they could probably look to get an star by packaging Lowry and Bargs.

SO, who do you think they could get for that package, or for Lowry alone?
    again hating on every player taking playing time away from his bad Spanish players LOL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bucketss View Post
    why the hell would we trade our best player... by far?
    we are not lol that guy is just a huge Spanish homer don't be surprised if he says Rudy Fernandez > Kobe or some stupid **** like that

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Why would a team this bad be worried about fit? I dont agree with your opinion on Lowry's game either.
    What's your take on Lowry? I have seen every game he has played being a Raptor fan and he has flaws. He is a very good player, love his defence, rebounding and he can score but he hasn't been able to play like a pure pg and that is my concern.

It's also says something when Casey has already said that Calderon has been the best pg on the team this season.

Your opinion on the Raps position is why I'm not really going to argue about fit. I see where you are coming from though.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Why do they have to trade either of them? Didn't Calderon express interest in staying, have him resign on the cheap and continue his underrated tenure with Toronto. Its an emotional thing to do, but some players just mean that much to a franchise.

You definitely dont move Lowry because you just traded your lotto pick for him and havent even given him a decent home stand to learn the team, at the very least you hold onto him knowing his value is at an all-time low right now.

The only reason I would move either of those 2 would be to get rid of Bargnani. Last years defensive improvements have vanished, it seems the team overachieved on that end so its back to finding defensive talent.
    I think the defensive numbers will improve, they are playing better defensively in their recent stretch. They lost their way on the defensive end with all that losing. I think they are starting to buy in again. Time will tell I guess.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by koreancabbage View Post

while he was injured to add. there has been no play to back up on what he hasn't learned yet. Lowry is as talented as an allstar PG but selfishness has been his downturn - probably the only thing you can fault him on. he gets back on defence, plays defence, rebounds the ball better than our starting big men, finds people here and there (not as much as Calderon) and can shoot the 3/drive to the basket.
    Don't get me wrong, i like Lowry but i just question his pg mentality. There is a lot to like about him and I certainly don't hope BC is planning to trade him because he wants to save the season. I think this article is made up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BKdoubleStacker View Post
    Calderon has been named the starter, lowry will come off the bench now

lulz
    last time that happened it took lowry one game to take back his spot from calderon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    What's your take on Lowry? I have seen every game he has played being a Raptor fan and he has flaws. He is a very good player, love his defence, rebounding and he can score but he hasn't been able to play like a pure pg and that is my concern.

It's also says something when Casey has already said that Calderon has been the best pg on the team this season.

Your opinion on the Raps position is why I'm not really going to argue about fit. I see where you are coming from though.
    casey is an idiot that kept ross and ed davis glued to the bench.

vCash
    hoopshype - "Though he’s out now injured, the Raptors supposedly would like to put Kyle Lowry in a trade package and keep Jose Calderon. The Raptors give up 11 more points per game when Lowry is on the court compared with Calderon. NBA.com"

So it seems the .200 record with Lowry Starting and the .500 record with Jose starting has convinced the Raps that they have commited yet another mistake by trading for a supposed better Pg to Sit Jose.

Lowry seems to be more bout the name on the back that in the front of the Jersey and his health problems are not helping.

Raps could use a Starting SF, and they could probably look to get an star by packaging Lowry and Bargs.

SO, who do you think they could get for that package, or for Lowry alone?
    You will always be racist won't you?

Post one about how Bargs needs to be benched in favor of Johnson or Davis
    @paulpierce34 I told Wade I will **** his mom like how my man D. West did his mans. Thats why I got ejected
    Ignore List:
    AIMelo=KillaDUO; Reason: Makes up stories to protect the one he beats his meat to everynight(Melo)
    Chucky Woods; Reason: Packer Homer that just talks outta his Azz
    HaruSoul; Reason: Sanchez homer can't see that he is a POS qb
    Hustlenomics; Reason: Good luck debating with this Ronda homer
    nickdymez; Reason: Kobe/Laker homer but didn't even know how the Lakers got Kobe

vCash
    I think there's a few teams who would be interested but if he doesn't want to extend his contract, I'm not taking him. His health is a big concern if he's going to be a starter on the team.

If he's willing to resign at a reasonable amount and wouldn't mind earning his spot in the starting lineup (and coming off the bench if he's not able to win it), I'm sure a playoff team would be willing to trade a pick or 2 for him.

Problem for the Raptors is, do they trade for vets or young pieces. Which direction are they going?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast