Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    well thats not what stats ( team ) team records and facts is proving.

he definetly know how to get better ( personal) boxscores tough.
    Lowry is the better and more talented player. Calderon just works with the team better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I have seen every game he has played being a Raptor fan and he has flaws. He is a very good player, love his defence, rebounding and he can score but he hasn't been able to play like a pure pg and that is my concern.
    I get ya, hes not a Calderon type of PG, still when hes on his game hes one of the best PnR producers in the game. He may not get as many assists but he wont turn it over as much and the team will score in those possessions. I just found it odd you said he struggles in the PnR when you clearly mean he lacks the vision of a Calderon.

It's also says something when Casey has already said that Calderon has been the best pg on the team this season.
    I would agree.

Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    I think the defensive numbers will improve, they are playing better defensively in their recent stretch. They lost their way on the defensive end with all that losing. I think they are starting to buy in again. Time will tell I guess.
    Your right, I should wate until their home games catch up to them before saying they are in complete shambles but thats why I dont buy the trade rumors, teams in their position shouldn't make hasty decisions.

"It’s absolutely ludicrous” (to judge players based on whether they’ve won a title.)

vCash
    Al Jefferson for Lowry
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumba View Post
    Al Jefferson for Lowry
    deal

vCash
    It's weird watching Lowry get treated like a lesser player by every team he plays for. Dragic, Lin, Calderon, none of them are better than him. Yet, here we are.

What's up with this Dude?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    It's weird watching Lowry get treated like a lesser player by every team he plays for.Conley, Brooks, Dragic, Lin, Calderon, none of them are better than him. Yet, here we are.

What's up with this Dude?

Mmmm, who knows? several different coaches too.
    May be that people overate him perhaps?

vCash
    Hmm I always thought Conley was better than Lowry at running an offense.

vCash
    A good trade idea would be lowry to thunder for our pick and jermey lamb back and then full out tank season release pietrus

vCash
    The Toronto Raptors trade Kyle Lowry ($5.75 million) to the Sacramento Kings for Tyreke Evans ($5.25 million, 1 year).
    The Raptors can commit to Jose Calderon and add Evans to play the two back court positions and small forward while not really losing any depth. If he doesn't work, his contract is only for the rest of this season.
    The Kings can get a solid starting point guard, instead of switching between Isiah Thomas and Aaron Brooks. He has a similarly short contract, in case he doesn't work out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Mmmm, who knows? several different coaches too.
    May be that people overate him perhaps?
    I think he is overrated as a PG. I think he needs to be in a system w/ depth though. Like Indiana, Dallas. Chicago. I think Chicago can make a deal for him and pair him w/ Rose when he returns.

He's more a SG. He pushes the pace unfortunately he's not efficient. I think now ppl are seeing the difference w/ him and Lin. Especially in Houston.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    Kyle Lowry is the one of the very few pgs who might fit the Knicks better than felton

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash
    I blame the win record on Barfnani. I thought he was going to be good, but he sucks.

vCash
    I don't see why the Raptors would trade him, but if for some reason they did I could see teams like the Kings and Jazz being interested in him.
    PSN: Celtics1080 | Twitter: @BostonRoundball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceUpperCut View Post
    No way Raptors trade Lowery unless you blow them away with an offer. There would defiantly be a 1st round pick involved.
    we just traded a lottery pick for him so why in the **** would we get a bunch of garbage back now?

Leafs, Raps, Jays, and Bills fan!

vCash
    Lowry isn't going anywhere.

Raptors payed a hefty price to get him, and he has a good contract.

There is no logic in trading him right now.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast