Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Who could use Kyle Lowry?

hoopshype - "Though he’s out now injured, the Raptors supposedly would like to put Kyle Lowry in a trade package and keep Jose Calderon. The Raptors give up 11 more points per game when Lowry is on the court compared with Calderon. NBA.com"

So it seems the .200 record with Lowry Starting and the .500 record with Jose starting has convinced the Raps that they have commited yet another mistake by trading for a supposed better Pg to Sit Jose.

Lowry seems to be more bout the name on the back that in the front of the Jersey and his health problems are not helping.

Raps could use a Starting SF, and they could probably look to get an star by packaging Lowry and Bargs.

SO, who do you think they could get for that package, or for Lowry alone?

vCash
    Idk who the lakers could trade for him, but he'd be perfect off the bench spelling Nash 15-18 mpg.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    You BAS#$RD...

We need him so bad....or least I want him badly in Utah, especially with Mo out(probably for at least 1 month to a year)!! YIKES!

I have heard lots about us going for Calderon, but I think Lowry and a Claderon would serious make Utah a playoff team this year!! I could only imagine having these two players!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Greedy22 View Post
    Idk who the lakers could trade for him, but he'd be perfect off the bench spelling Nash 15-18 mpg.
    Lowry has been on record to not wanting to be a bench player, so i dont think he would like to be behind nash.

vCash
    I would so trade Marvin Williams and throw in Raja Bell for Lowry, even toss in Watson!

But I know Utah rather have Calderon, but I wouldn't mind either one for these three guys!

vCash
    I think he'd be a good fit in Toronto.. the Raptors really could use him.

vCash
    No way Raptors trade Lowery unless you blow them away with an offer. There would defiantly be a 1st round pick involved.

vCash
    Rockets.

Lin for Lowry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    Lowry has been on record to not wanting to be a bench player, so i dont think he would like to be behind nash.
    Well damn, that would've been nice too.
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fredv View Post
    Rockets.

Lin for Lowry.
    LOL.... No!

Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    ...For me a large part of it is that they were rivals. LeBron vs Wade was a great rivalry and for them to team up just doesn't sit right with me. It would've been cool if LeBron had gone to the Bulls.....
    and Bosh to the Heat to join Wade. That would've been awesome... I would've respected LeBron way more if he went there.
    Why have great rivals when you can join them and have none.... Lebron James where losing the spirit of competition happens!

vCash
    Wow I'll be shocked if they trade Lowry and if they do then we better retire Jose's jersey when all is said and done... This guy has litterly battled it out with so many people who have come in to take his job.

If Lowry goes if better be a damn good deal!

Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    ...For me a large part of it is that they were rivals. LeBron vs Wade was a great rivalry and for them to team up just doesn't sit right with me. It would've been cool if LeBron had gone to the Bulls.....
    and Bosh to the Heat to join Wade. That would've been awesome... I would've respected LeBron way more if he went there.
    Why have great rivals when you can join them and have none.... Lebron James where losing the spirit of competition happens!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    hoopshype - "Though he’s out now injured, the Raptors supposedly would like to put Kyle Lowry in a trade package and keep Jose Calderon. The Raptors give up 11 more points per game when Lowry is on the court compared with Calderon. NBA.com"

So it seems the .200 record with Lowry Starting and the .500 record with Jose starting has convinced the Raps that they have commited yet another mistake by trading for a supposed better Pg to Sit Jose.

Lowry seems to be more bout the name on the back that in the front of the Jersey and his health problems are not helping.

Raps could use a Starting SF, and they could probably look to get an star by packaging Lowry and Bargs.

SO, who do you think they could get for that package, or for Lowry alone?
    Lowry isn't supposedly better. He is better.

vCash
    I'm a bit stunned to be sure.

Still, the Raptors have had a crappy season and they've only started winning since Lowry AND Bargs have been out.

And since I read that Lowry and Bargs were called out during a players only meeting (Bargs for playing crap defense and Lowry for being selfish), I can't say it's completely out of the realm of possibility.

Lowry has trade value for sure. This year and an expiring next year... I'm sure someone will give the Raps something decent for a Lowry/Bargs combo, or even just Lowry alone.

I could see some players plus picks for that combination.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Lowry isn't supposedly better. He is better.
    well thats not what stats ( team ) team records and facts is proving.

he definetly know how to get better ( personal) boxscores tough.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettosean View Post
    Wow I'll be shocked if they trade Lowry and if they do then we better retire Jose's jersey when all is said and done... This guy has litterly battled it out with so many people who have come in to take his job.

If Lowry goes if better be a damn good deal!
    haha retire his number lol ever heard of the tallest midget syndrome?

“Just gobble, gobble, gobble, turkey from jive turkey gobblers”

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast