Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Can Ronnie Brewer get some love?

I know its early on but I think this guy is going to be one of our best off season moves, if not the best.

Hes not flashy, wont put up big points but if we are going to contend in the East; a guy who can guard guys like Lebron, Paul Pierce and other big time scorers will really help.

Hes a much better player than Fields for playing the same role and we got him for a fraction of the price (vet min).

Thoughts?

vCash
    I posted this in the game thread today... I think he's been fantastic for us. He plays very smart. Defensively he's been very good and offensively is where he really surprised me. He's been making cuts to the basket at the right time and he's finishing around the rim. He's been one of our better players so far this season... Im very impressed.

Offense wins games. DEFENSE wins Championships!

vCash
    He's played a lot better than I thought he would. He's been solid so far.

vCash
    I always said Brewer was a great pick up and that he along with the other defenders on this team would make the Knicks one of the best defensive teams in the league. I don't think we've even scratched the surface of what we can do yet.

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    He's not even healthy yet, wait until he is attacking the rim and straight boofing it on people heads.

I'm calling it now, we are resigning him after we see him and Shumps locking down the perimeter.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    Fantastic pickup. Ugly as heck shot though... It looks so weird

vCash
    You know what ... This is a thread that needs to be seen...and your 100% on the money with this one...hope this thread gets a lota burn because nobody is talking about brewer.. ( even tho i bad talked about brewer ) i was obviously wrong..

Ill take those crows a la cart"e please........

vCash
    I hope he turns into a fan favorite like Novak! I reallly like what he brings to the table

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    Fantastic pickup. Ugly as heck shot though... It looks so weird
    Apparently he broke his elbow or arm when he was younger and can not even extend his arm straight.... Crazy to think someone would be good enough to play ball in the NBA without being able to fully extend his arm

vCash
    ^I agree but still... weird shot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anji View Post
    [COLOR="Blue"]He's not even healthy yet, wait until he is attacking the rim and straight boofing it on people heads.

I'm calling it now, we are resigning him after we see him and Shumps locking down the perimeter.[/COLOR]
    Thats the thing, I always liked his game and can tell he is so not himself yet. Im actually a little worried because he is moving funny and I saw him stumble a couple times by himself on the court like I did when I was coming back from injury.

I got back in shape and was fine so Im sure thats it with him because he gets even nastier on d, he runs the lane faster, cuts quicker and omg all these layups he is missing will all be vicious dunks in the next few weeks.

Cant wait for him and Shump.
    Video of Carmelo Anthony first time in the Barclays center http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZIIQmQ2qRA

Quote Originally Posted by oballers View Post
    the only statistic I will care about is how many W's we have and how much fun it was watching us get those Ws.

If you don't understand what I mean see the formula below:

((Amount of Joy)* Playoff Wins * # of Championships/ Number of times cheered) * # of beers drunk / % of trash talking

vCash
    I say Felton and Kidd were bigger pickups but i LOVED this signing when we made it and still love it to this day. To be honest i expected everything we've seen out of him, the only surprise to me is how reliable his jump shot has been. Terrific defender and one of the biggest bargains in the league if not the biggest

The Future

vCash
    Since we signed him i've been worried about next year because i desperately want to retain him but idk if it will happen. He deserves more than the min, even tho we'll be able to offer slightly more but he should get a nice contract. Hopefully he likes it here enough to stay here for cheap

The Future

vCash
    I don't understand why the Bulls didn't bring him back. He was the best outside defender and he stayed healthy unlike rip. Hamilton. The Bulls know what they lost, I'm sure of that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieB23Ricky View Post
    Since we signed him i've been worried about next year because i desperately want to retain him but idk if it will happen. He deserves more than the min, even tho we'll be able to offer slightly more but he should get a nice contract. Hopefully he likes it here enough to stay here for cheap
    I'm worried about the same thing I wish we had signed him for 2 years so we can later give him the early bird.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast