Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSPORTS98 View Post
    Not it Perry Awful gets a head coaching job elsewhere. There should be a lot of vacanies out there.
    True. Not sure he'd be in the running for many of them, but maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Honestly I love Coughlin but he's worth getting rid of if we have to keep dealing with these awful assistants.

And speaking of why was Mike Waufle ever fired?

He made the Raiders DL look great last year and Rams DL look great this year.
    Can't say I agree with that, but ownership should probably say something. Gilbride is Gilbride, but Fewell really has to go. We won the SB last year and I still don't know how with how lame his D was.

I say that all the time; NO IDEA why Waufle left. Love that guy. He's exactly what JPP needs right now to develop properly.

Quote Originally Posted by musclemenace View Post
    i cant recall him ever being an issue for billick, and billick isnt anywhere near as hard nosed as coughlin is/was. if we're left with a vacancy at dc and rex is available, he's going to have a difficult time finding a job as a hc (i believe).

his next best option will be assistant coach or dc. i'd invite him in for an interview for the dc position. i think he has the tools to turn defenses around. i'd at least hear him out.
    I don't see his big personality and lack of discipline working well under Coughlin. Not saying I don't like his style, but I don't think it fits us. Plus I don't trust him to run a 4-3 and don't trust our D to become a 3-4 unless its a guy like Nolan or Capers doing it.

vCash
    why does everyone want spags back. He has had no success since leaving the giants.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rwynyc View Post
    why does everyone want spags back. He has had no success since leaving the giants.
    HC of the terrible Rams (where he actually DID improve the D a lot, offense sucks) and DC of the Saints in a year where bounty gate suspended players and staff.

vCash
    what if lawrence taylor came back to the giants?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by musclemenace View Post
    what if lawrence taylor came back to the giants?
    What jersey number would his parole officer wear?

vCash
    F Spags! I hate him n bump him for leaving us for a coaching job he couldnt even keep with a garbage team!!! I don;t understand some guys....

KNOW YOUR ROLE! N Stay n keep at it. Was his golden years... wonder if he regrets leaving us.

vCash
    I would take him back right now, but I think he will stay in New Orleans.
    #21ShumpStreet

New York Giants- New York Mets- Arsenal FC- Duke Basketball- New York Knicks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12