Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

What if spags came back to the giants?

Spags hasnt had any success since leaving the giants. When he first started with the giants we looked real bad then we started to get his defense and we hada great team. I feel spags still has that defense going on but teams aren't smart enough to play his defense. We have never been able to even Come close to beating the saints. Then we play spags d and we destroy it cause we knew it. Put spags back on the d and we will be back on top of the east.

vCash
    We destroyed the Saints because they have the worst secondary in the league, but hopefully he'd bring back some much needed fire because our guys on defense are a buncha soft *******.

vCash
    I like spaggs...he has creative blitzes and he started our nascar packages...I have no problem with that at all if were guna keep Coughlin....But if tom retires I want us 2 make a offer 2 Shaun Payton he cant refuse.....like I said I heard the cowgirls or bringing back Garrett....

vCash
    My big problem with the defense is that we never blitz. We rely on a 4 man rush EVERY down and hope that our secondary can hold up. We can't live like that because our coverage is near awful. Spags' blitz packages were amazing, and I'd love that fire to come back to keep us motivated. Fewell is nice, but he does nothing for me in terms of fire and passion, which I expect from my defensive coordinator.

vCash
    no thanks.

vCash
    Myself and Justin Tuck would love this....but unfortunately it's highly unlikely

vCash
    Spags is the ONLY DC Coughlin has hired who wasn't read and react. Besides Spags, all of Coughlin's DC choices have stunk.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    would love to have him back, but reports today saying that Coughlin is expected to keep his coaching staff into 2013 (unless ownership says otherwise, which is probably doubtful).

vCash
    pass. id rather have rex ryan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by musclemenace View Post
    pass. id rather have rex ryan.
    As a DC with a clause in his contract that he'll never be promoted to HC.

Can you imagine him trying to work under Coughlin.....never happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    would love to have him back, but reports today saying that Coughlin is expected to keep his coaching staff into 2013 (unless ownership says otherwise, which is probably doubtful).
    Not it Perry Awful gets a head coaching job elsewhere. There should be a lot of vacanies out there.

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Honestly I love Coughlin but he's worth getting rid of if we have to keep dealing with these awful assistants.

And speaking of why was Mike Waufle ever fired?

He made the Raiders DL look great last year and Rams DL look great this year.
    Last edited by .Sean.; 12-28-2012 at 07:35 PM.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    As a DC with a clause in his contract that he'll never be promoted to HC.

Can you imagine him trying to work under Coughlin.....never happen.
    i cant recall him ever being an issue for billick, and billick isnt anywhere near as hard nosed as coughlin is/was. if we're left with a vacancy at dc and rex is available, he's going to have a difficult time finding a job as a hc (i believe).

his next best option will be assistant coach or dc. i'd invite him in for an interview for the dc position. i think he has the tools to turn defenses around. i'd at least hear him out.

vCash
    I would love spags back ...ive been saying It since he left for st.louis its a shame ...I feel like hes a rex ryan type not a great hc but an amazing dc I want him back at all costs I think fewell has to go and I hope killdrive goes

steal of the draft cleanthony early

vCash
    I would take rex as a dc in a second.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast