Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    It's hilarious how RC is named as a top coach yet he can't visibly see when someone is having a bad night. It was obvious that OJ didn't want to play in that game, he crapped himself everytime he had the ball in his hands. Bench the player, have someone else who is doing BETTER out. The terrible counter-production that OJ gave the Mavs tonight was astronomically impossible to attain in 48mins, he had to **** all over Collison's brilliant night with 5 more catastrophic mins to seal away the Mavs with a loss. </rant>
    "Its never gonna be the same....."

GIFSoup

DMF's insight in regards to advance stats.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    Who pays attention to all of that? Those stats mean nothing. They are made up by someone.
    if bulls win the series ill leave this site forever
    Bulls won the series.

vCash
    Collison plays GREAT. Mayo plays AWFUL. Mavs blew the game and lost. No moral victories. This L certainly stings.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thedfactor View Post
    Collison plays GREAT. Mayo plays AWFUL. Mavs blew the game and lost. No moral victories. This L certainly stings.
    No moral victories but we could at least acknowledge that the Mavs could easy contend with the Thunder even when Dirk is not in mid-season form and even beat them........ if OJ isn't giving them the ball every 6 mins he is on the court. Ghastly performance by him.

GIFSoup

Who pays attention to all of that? Those stats mean nothing. They are made up by someone.
    Bulls won the series.

vCash
    Idk about you guys, but I cannot get over the fact that OJ just sucked so much dick tonight.

GIFSoup

Bulls won the series.

vCash
    i really like oj mayo i really do but tonight he was just god awful how the **** do you miss 2 fts in crunch time it just doenst make sense he needs to rewind back a month or two...

vCash
    Bleh

The End is Coming.

vCash
    Well after tonight I hope Carlisle drills in their head that they will never win if they don't pass the ball to Dirk. Especially in the last minute of the game. Collison and Mayo need to understand that they have one of the most clutch players in NBA history as a teammate. Give him the damn ball!

vCash
    Holy Crap! Collison hit that!!

vCash
    Give the ball to Dirk!!!

vCash
    As always, what kills Rick is his favoritism he shows certain players and his disdain he shows others. I want more Wright, more Crowder, more Roddy (yeah, I said it, he's not some star but he can do things our other PGs don't). Yet any time the three of them make one mistake, a turn over, a missed assignment, etc...they are INSTANTLY benched.

Then you see idiots like Fisher, or his starters like Collison and Mayo and Marion (yeah, Marion is my favorite player, but he's in this boat too) and Carter and others...they make multiple mistakes or dumb plays in a row and they wind up playing 35+ minutes. I just don't get it. He has such a tight leash on some players and doesn't leash others at all. This is what separates him from Pop.
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."
    Dr. Seuss

vCash
    first i wanted to come here in and say " guys great game" but nooo, i'm a big o.j fan and it doesn't changed but it hurts to see him right now!!!
    and plz don't buuh me out but i would love to know who great we could be with a great great coach like popovich/rivers/jackson beside the championship year and some games were rick made some great moves and plays i have the damn feeling that our squat could be much better

Andrew Graham:
    "Dallas not a playoff team?? Dirk, Dwight and 13 Adam Morrisons would make the playoffs. "

What do the Mavs say???

vCash
    What I saw from this game is the same thing that I saw last year in the playoffs. Good enough to keep it competitive but not good enough to win the game.

We need to rebound the damn ball and protect the rim, as much as OJ is to blame for this loss, offensive rebounds hurt us alot.

Is it just me or does it seem like OJ disappears in the 4th quarter? Not just now either but all year.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234