8 17.39%
  • Darrelle Revis

35 76.09%
  • My pick isn't an option

3 6.52%
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    What do you mean my pick isnt an option? are we voting for best corner in the league? id most of all rather have Patrick Peterson
    Your kidding right? PP may develop into a shut down corner but he isn't the best CB in the NFL right now even his returns are down.

vCash
    Revis and it's not even close.

PSD's Shane Vereen.

vCash
    its revis

vCash

Which CB would you rather have?

Revis

our future

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Your kidding right? PP may develop into a shut down corner but he isn't the best CB in the NFL right now even his returns are down.
    I dont see too many Cardinals games from Pittsburgh but im a huge LSU fan so i obviously am familiar with his college game, from what I've seen he seems to be doing quite well and i have full confidence in him becoming the best CB in the NFL within a few years. He's made plays in the limited time ive seen him this year

vCash
    Revis

"We have been watching and waiting, but I wouldn't say we intend to continue to do that. I think you watch and wait to try and assess a situation and act accordingly. It might involve more waiting. It might involve moving in one direction or another. We've done plenty of watching and waiting. If we can move in a particular direction, we might do that."

Sandy Alderson: 2011.

vCash
    Revis
    Quote Originally Posted by nessythegreat View Post
    This is getting old. Enough is enough. Redskin Is not offensive and it will never change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I want to start a website where people who say this video tape themselves going up to Native Americans and go "hey what's up redskin?" and then upload what happens.

I'll call it WhatsUpRedskin.com

You want to go first?
    I fully support this future site.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    What do you mean my pick isnt an option? are we voting for best corner in the league? id most of all rather have Patrick Peterson
    Than your pick isn't an option so you would choose the 3rd option
    NBA Legion @MySportsLegion Jul 11

Heat band-wagoners are officially leaving...the Heat twitter account has lost nearly 300,000 followers since LeBron's announcement.

vCash
    I agree peterson has lots of potential but he seemingly doesn't have good play recognition and does not play physical in coverage. he does not have good footwork and consistently lines up too far off of his man. janoris jenkins seems like he will be the better of the two. I felt jenkins was the better corner in college and is more technically sound

vCash
    both corners are throwbacks to how coverage used to often be played before the peyton manning passing rules. sherman does not have good footwork off the ball but is more dominating n press coverage than revis. revis has good footwork but not great footwork and is very good in press coverage ; he has better recognition than sherman. i'd have to take sherman because I feel he has played at the same level as revis and is doing it earlier in his career. IMO opinion revis and aso (while he was with the raiders) were the same for 3 years. neither came close to being rod woodson, deion, or mike haynes though.

vCash
    Revis although if Sherman plays at this level for 2 more seasons i would pick him because i love tall corners.
    I dont care how tall sherman is. Revis is a shutdown cornerback one we havent truly had in years in the nfl

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by truevision View Post
    I agree peterson has lots of potential but he seemingly doesn't have good play recognition and does not play physical in coverage. he does not have good footwork and consistently lines up too far off of his man. janoris jenkins seems like he will be the better of the two. I felt jenkins was the better corner in college and is more technically sound
    The lining up too far off his man thing is likely a schematic issue rather than an individual short coming on Petersons part. Like him or not, it's kind of a stretch to say that neither he not r the coaching staff realized he's lining up too far off or that they have noticed an that he's unable to fix it because he either has some kind of disorder that affects his depth perception or has some kind of invisible force field in effect
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    this is a what have you done for me latley leauge and even last season Revis wasn't all that. Richard Sherman is a straight up beast, I think his downfall is his mouth but man he's good.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    this is a what have you done for me latley leauge and even last season Revis wasn't all that. Richard Sherman is a straight up beast, I think his downfall is his mouth but man he's good.
    Name one CB that played better than Revis last year
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    The lining up too far off his man thing is likely a schematic issue rather than an individual short coming on Petersons part. Like him or not, it's kind of a stretch to say that neither he not r the coaching staff realized he's lining up too far off or that they have noticed an that he's unable to fix it because he either has some kind of disorder that affects his depth perception or has some kind of invisible force field in effect
    it could be a schematic thing but if thinks hes the best(as he has said) and the cardinals do to they could change that. Revis plays in a similar defense (3-4 base that can switch to 4-3) and he plays almost exclusive bump and run. he lines up too far off the receiver in terms of not being able to break on passes being thrown to who hes guarding. Its physically impossible for a man that is over 220 pounds to be able to come out of a backpedal and stop someone cutting while running a route other than tight end. peterson came out and said himself that he feels he doesn't have to play bump and run because he think his abilities are good enough not to. I think he is sadly mistaken and by not playing bump and run is doing himself a disservice.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast