8 17.39%
  • Darrelle Revis

35 76.09%
  • My pick isn't an option

3 6.52%
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    Doesn't matter what it is. The point is its still performance enhancing, meaning it enhances his performance, meaning he wouldn't perform as well without them. And we're not talking about the rest of the league, were talking about Revis and Sherman
    Ok as far as we know its Adderal. Adderal is a recreation drug more than a PED. So unless Sherm was using it to study his playbook it really doesn't improve how he plays physically on the field. He can stop using it today and play the same.

HGH..... well I wont go there, but you know what I'm going to say.

vCash
    Sherman.

vCash
    Sherman had a prettyyy damn good rookie year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kpak76 View Post
    Doesn't matter what it is. The point is its still performance enhancing, meaning it enhances his performance, meaning he wouldn't perform as well without them. And we're not talking about the rest of the league, were talking about Revis and Sherman
    Ok as far as we know its Adderal. Adderal is a recreation drug more than a PED. So unless Sherm was using it to study his playbook it really doesn't improve how he plays physically on the field.

HGH..... well I wont go there, but you know what I'm going to say.
    Adderall would certainly give him an unfair advantage. Improves concentration and focus, this would help with playbook as you said but also in breaking down film, in analyzing his opponents, in diminishing distractions such as the crowd (something the Seahawks boast about). It also improves metabolism which have physical effects on training and physical performance.

And adderall isn't exactly "recreational", its used by people for those exact reasons, people taking adderall aren't looking or a "high".

And HGH is ruled out. It was a urine test. Urine tests don't cant indicate HGH
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    It wasn't Adderall. Why can't we just be honest about this.

When Watt, Matthews, or Peterson get busted and they say Adderall I'll die if people believe it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YouCan'tBeatLA View Post
    Sherman had a prettyyy damn good rookie year.
    So did Revis... He also had many damn good years after that, including this one until he was injured
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It wasn't Adderall. Why can't we just be honest about this.

When Watt, Matthews, or Peterson get busted and they say Adderall I'll die if people believe it.
    With regards to Watt and Mathews, adderall wouldn't account for their necks and forearms tripling in size that's or sure. Peterson however doesn't have the steroid or HGH build. I doubt he's on them
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    With regards to Watt and Mathews, adderall wouldn't account for their necks and forearms tripling in size that's or sure. Peterson however doesn't have the steroid or HGH build. I doubt he's on them
    Agreed but it's so hard for me to explain............ya know?

I have a theory, based on absolutely nothing, that there are more designer drugs out there that can yield big gains without making you look like a body builder.

vCash
    What do you mean my pick isnt an option? are we voting for best corner in the league? id most of all rather have Patrick Peterson

vCash
    Agreed but it's so hard for me to explain............ya know?

I have a theory, based on absolutely nothing, that there are more designer drugs out there that can yield big gains without making you look like a body builder.
    Lol like that are cornered by the government to create super soldiers kind of junk?
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Lol like that are cornered by the government to create super soldiers kind of junk?
    Basically

No but I imagine there are things to take that don't make you look like Clay that would give you nice gains, maybe speed or stamina, etc. But you don't get that bulk.

vCash
    Basically

No but I imagine there are things to take that don't make you look like Clay that would give you nice gains, maybe speed or stamina, etc. But you don't get that bulk.
    Spinach?
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Spinach?
    Adderall.

vCash
    Spinach?
    Adderall.
    Why not both? We're on to something here...
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Sherman is younger, is almost at Revis' level IMO, he is already on my team and I love his attitude, and ACL injuries are scary especially for a CB.

I honestly don't see Sherman holding out like Revis did, but hey I could very easily be wrong there.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast