Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Which Corner?

Voters
46. You may not vote on this poll
  • Richard Sherman

    8 17.39%
  • Darrelle Revis

    35 76.09%
  • My pick isn't an option

    3 6.52%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 166 to 179 of 179
  1. #166
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,825
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    no youi can't even do that. wilson plays in the much more qb and passing friendly NFL on a team with a great running game, HFA and defese. manning played on one of the worst teams i can remember in a league not nearly as geared towards passing as it is today
    At this point I think you might want to look into updating that sig pic haha
    There are no men like me, only me.


  2. #167
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    28,232
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsforever View Post
    Sherman couldn't even cover Pierre Garcon. They left that to Browner.

    Maybe a more relevant comparison would be to compare Richard to Cromartie. That's not really an insult either. Cro had a fantastic year and he actually covers number 1 receivers consistently. Sherman is good and I like him but I still think its laughable to compare him to Revis.
    come on now. That's a terrible point to bring up.

    He's gone up against Megatron, Fitzgerald, Marshall, etc. You really think he's afraid to cover Garcon?

    Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

  3. #168
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    28,232
    vCash
    500
    And Cromartie did have a great year, but 0 people would take him over Sherman at this point. Sherman is the best corner in the NFL with Revis hurt.

    Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

  4. #169
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,771
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    come on now. That's a terrible point to bring up.

    He's gone up against Megatron, Fitzgerald, Marshall, etc. You really think he's afraid to cover Garcon?
    Except Sherman didn't guard Calvin, at all. He was covering titus young, who proceeded to torch him for 100 yards and 2 TDs...and keep in mind, he only had 283 yards in the other 9 games he played in, in other words, Sherman allowed Young to get 1/4 of his yards for the entire year on him in one game...

    Fitz also doesn't have a QB and didn't do anything all year, don't know why you'd bring him up.

    And Marshall burned him for 165 yards...

    So yeah, your points are idiotic.
    Last edited by basch152; 01-08-2013 at 05:12 AM.

  5. #170
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    52,937
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangers&MetsFTW View Post
    At this point I think you might want to look into updating that sig pic haha
    yea it might ahve run its course. holding out for a packers superbowl to bring this back

    http://losersbracket.com/wp-content/...beltproto1.jpg
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

    1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals


  6. #171
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    28,232
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    Except Sherman didn't guard Calvin, at all. He was covering titus young, who proceeded to torch him for 100 yards and 2 TDs...and keep in mind, he only had 283 yards in the other 9 games he played in, in other words, Sherman allowed Young to get 1/4 of his yards for the entire year on him in one game...

    Fitz also doesn't have a QB and didn't do anything all year, don't know why you'd bring him up.

    And Marshall burned him for 165 yards...

    So yeah, your points are idiotic.
    Hmmm...

    1. My point was that he couldn't give a **** less about facing Pierre Garcon when he's faced other such receivers that make Garcon look like a practice squad player.

    2. I guess him being the #1 rated cornerback in the entire NFL according to PFF disgarees with you as well.

    Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

  7. #172
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    1,771
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by baller101200 View Post
    Hmmm...

    1. My point was that he couldn't give a **** less about facing Pierre Garcon when he's faced other such receivers that make Garcon look like a practice squad player.

    2. I guess him being the #1 rated cornerback in the entire NFL according to PFF disgarees with you as well.
    And either of those matter, how?

    You used Calvin, Fitz, and Marshall as examples, all examples were flat out stupid to use. I wasn't arguing how good he is, I was arguing the fact that the examples you used made no sense.

    My last statement stands, your points are idiotic.

  8. #173
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,295
    vCash
    1150

  9. #174
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    15,210
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    The article even states that Revis lines up against better receivers in tougher situations, and Sherman has arguably the best safety pair in the NFL behind him and not Jim Leonhard/Eric Smith (Smith I believe was like 77th out of 81 safeties last year).

    Revis poops on Sherman, take off the homer goggles kid.

  10. #175
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    4,239
    vCash
    1500
    I think its pretty much impossible to compare considering how much of a difference having better defenders makes a corner.

  11. #176
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,295
    vCash
    1150
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    The article even states that Revis lines up against better receivers in tougher situations, and Sherman has arguably the best safety pair in the NFL behind him and not Jim Leonhard/Eric Smith (Smith I believe was like 77th out of 81 safeties last year).

    Revis poops on Sherman, take off the homer goggles kid.
    Where does it say he poops on him?

  12. #177
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    9,351
    vCash
    1500
    Patrick Peterson


    Cameron Jordan is awesome

    12.5 sacks and this http://instagram.com/p/jfs5DemKo3/

  13. #178
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    3,051
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by neovenator250 View Post
    Patrick Peterson
    ... sucks.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tyaJpDoEms

    You're welcome.

  14. #179
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    right behind you
    Posts
    17,295
    vCash
    1150
    This thread is lulz

    Reviz iz obviously better.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •