35 76.09%
  • My pick isn't an option

3 6.52%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's not Hayward anymore?

They said it was this last week on the radio
    What South Dakota radio? Where they talk about Eskimo's half the time?

But seriously, I'm still reserving judgement on Sherman because of the PED thing that's still going on.

vCash
    It's not Hayward anymore?

They said it was this last week on the radio
    The only other CB to hold a QB to a passer rating less than 50 is Tim Jennings, which is 49.7. I'm not sure about Hayward.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    What South Dakota radio? Where they talk about Eskimo's half the time?

But seriously, I'm still reserving judgement on Sherman because of the PED thing that's still going on.
    They broadcast GB games on here on ESPN radio........
    [QUOTE=det32;28757687]assuming you where going to say something about me being "harsh" or "hatting" on Wilson.. i hate to brake it to you but he is a "borderline starter" at best.. my 20th- 25th QB.. that's not hating that's just being real.. /QUOTE]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YouCan'tBeatLA View Post
    The only other CB to hold a QB to a passer rating less than 50 is Tim Jennings, which is 49.7. I'm not sure about Hayward.
    He was at 25 something rating against just a few weeks ago. He doesn't play against near the players or as many snaps. I just think he still technically has it.

It doesn't matter. I was just wondering.
    [QUOTE=det32;28757687]assuming you where going to say something about me being "harsh" or "hatting" on Wilson.. i hate to brake it to you but he is a "borderline starter" at best.. my 20th- 25th QB.. that's not hating that's just being real.. /QUOTE]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kpak76 View Post
    So am I. Look, if Revis remained healthy and played like he always does, I would choose Revis before Sherm also. But major knee injurys are really hard to come back from. He could come back and be only 80% of the player he once was. That is still starter material and good, but not at the level of Sherm is now. You just need to be a split second slower to not be as effective as a CB. He may not trust his knee's completely coming back and not play at full speed. It has happened many many times in the NFL. If he comes back next year and is the same Revis, I would change my mind and say he is the best still. But a major injury like he sustained is a concern and defiantely effects how he would perform next year. Especially at the start of the season. Better chance he is the old Revis by the end of the year than the beginning.
    Adrian Peterson
    Not to mention Wes Welker
    Tom Brady
    Jamaal Charles
    Jamaal Lewis
    Donovan McNabb
    Eric Berry
    Jerry Rice
    Roman Harper
    Frank Gore
    Jermaine Gresham
    Willis Gahaee
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Adrian Peterson
    Not the same type of injury but I cant think of a knee injury of the top of head. Ed Reed has not been the same player since his concussions.
    They have the same injury... Torn ACLs...
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    They broadcast GB games on here on ESPN radio........
    http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/366/v46ipy.gif

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YouCan'tBeatLA View Post
    QB's have a 45.6 passer rating when throwing his direction (best for a CB), 23 PD (best in the league), 7 picks, 3 FF, 1 sack, and a couple of defensive TDs.

Say what now?
    And people are really saying they would take a broken guy over this one.

Temporarily injured, one of the best CBs of all time, shutting guys down for years with a weak defense around him > one pretty good year so far amidst an elite defense and while using PEDs
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    He's only broken in your eyes. The rest of us realize he will heal and be fine.
    When he heals then he will need to show us that he is fine. Until then he is broken. This goes for any football player who suffers a major injury. The injury is too much of a wild card to say he will come back the same player. Too many players haven't.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    They have the same injury... Torn ACLs...
    Maybe my example was perfect LOL.

vCash
    He's only broken in your eyes. The rest of us realize he will heal and be fine.
    When he heals then he will need to show us that he is fine. Until then he is broken. This goes for any football player who suffers a major injury. The injury is too much of a wild card to say he will come back the same player. Too many players haven't.
    You could say the exact same thing about PEDs. We will have I see how Sherman is after being forced off them
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Temporarily injured, one of the best CBs of all time, shutting guys down for years with a weak defense around him > one pretty good year so far amidst an elite defense and while using PEDs
    I would agree with you if you took out the injured part. It's not like he just sprained his ankle or something a torn ACL is rough. Until he comes back and becomes the player like he was, he is not better than Sherm.

vCash
    You could say the exact same thing about PEDs. We will have I see how Sherman is after being forced off them
    Ok, really we don't know what it is. The NFL won't say and neither will Sherm. Besides, lets not go all high and mighty and not think most of the league is on PED's

vCash
    Nailed it.

vCash
    Ok, really we don't know what it is. The NFL won't say and neither will Sherm. Besides, lets not go all high and mighty and not think most of the league is on PED's
    Doesn't matter what it is. The point is its still performance enhancing, meaning it enhances his performance, meaning he wouldn't perform as well without them. And we're not talking about the rest of the league, were talking about Revis and Sherman
    PSD's c_reinert

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast