Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Graham

    13 59.09%
  • Gronk

    9 40.91%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 45
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,546
    vCash
    1500

    Graham Or Gronk. Who would you take going forward?

    Vote.
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.


    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,546
    vCash
    1500
    edit nvm
    Last edited by Norm; 02-18-2014 at 11:08 PM.
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.


    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    34,484
    vCash
    1500
    I mean if we were to discount injury histories, it's an obvious no-brainer. However, Gronk just seems incapable of staying healthy recently so I can't blame anyone for picking Graham for that reason.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,546
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kozelkid View Post
    I mean if we were to discount injury histories, it's an obvious no-brainer. However, Gronk just seems incapable of staying healthy recently so I can't blame anyone for picking Graham for that reason.
    I never said they were healthy. I said who people would take.

    I said Graham, but I guess I'm too dumb for PSD because of that.


    Maybe he meant in Madden with injuries off?
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.


    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    8,567
    vCash
    1000
    Graham solely because of injuries.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7,448
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by kozelkid View Post
    I mean if we were to discount injury histories, it's an obvious no-brainer. However, Gronk just seems incapable of staying healthy recently so I can't blame anyone for picking Graham for that reason.
    Pretty much this.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Jersey Shore
    Posts
    1,991
    vCash
    1500
    Gronk has had back, forearm, and knee surgeries and he's only 24. Usually a red flag there, although talent wise they're pretty equal when healthy. Gronk is also 3 years younger so this is tougher than you would think, I'd probably say that this is a draw to be honest.

    THANK YOU DANNY B #48

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,651
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSized View Post
    I just asked 5 people in the mock off season, they all said Graham.

    But be careful.

    If you say Graham you are too dumb for PSD.

    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...2#post27997402
    still say healthy gronk over jimmy graham any day.


    Edit: curious to see where i said you were too dumb for psd if your refering to me saying jimmy graham is 2nd best TE? unless it was the post that got removed for insult didn't see what that person said.
    Last edited by BoSox47; 02-18-2014 at 11:00 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,546
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by BoSox47 View Post
    still say healthy gronk over jimmy graham any day.


    Edit: curious to see where i said you were too dumb for psd if your refering to me saying jimmy graham is 2nd best TE? unless it was the post that got removed for insult didn't see what that person said.
    Wasn't saying healthy. I'd take Gronk if you can guarantee health. Wasn't what I was asking. This is the NFL not Madden 'chise with injuries off.

    And yes it was removed. It's funny because he was backwards on the issue but he mocked me.
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.


    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    All states
    Posts
    131
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSized View Post
    I just asked 5 people in the mock off season, they all said Graham.

    But be careful.

    If you say Graham you are too dumb for PSD.

    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...2#post27997402
    Really? Then I guess those five people as well as everybody on this thread are "too stupid for PSD". You might want to re-word your topic.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    22,594
    vCash
    8600
    Gronk simply due to the fact that when he's healthy he's literally uncoverable


    #BostonStrong

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,546
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerHouse View Post
    Really? Then I guess those five people as well as everybody on this thread are "too stupid for PSD". You might want to re-word your topic.
    That's what someone told me when I said Graham over Gronk broseph.

    That's why I made this thread. But the post is deleted now.
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.


    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    79,546
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Superdude View Post
    Gronk simply due to the fact that when he's healthy he's literally uncoverable
    Cough. pats fan. Cough.




    He's never healthy. If you literally had to pick one going forward tomorrow on, it would be impossible for me to risk it on Gronk getting healthy again.


    I don't see the logic in it. Even if Gronk is "better"
    When I asked how a Manziel fan could bash Bridgewater's size.


    Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Manziel is shorter than Teddy but he has size 15 feet
    Yeah...it's that bad.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    14,122
    vCash
    1500
    Gronk is a better TE IMO but has injury issues. Give me Graham.
    2013 Adopt-A-Lion: Nick Fairley

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    2,274
    vCash
    1000
    Jimmy Graham is more or a receiver than a tight end. There is also the health of Gronk.

    They are on par with their receiving skills I would even give the edge to Graham.

    Gronk is/was a better blocker.

    Right now verdict: Graham

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •