Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1030
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    Excellent interview. He immediately took responsiblity for the loss and gave himself a bad grade on the game. He has class, was concerned about Palmer's assessment, got kudos from Norv, and handled himself like a professional.
    He's a 23yr old kid who knows where he's at as a player ,I liked the fact that he spoke of the "little" things he needs to work on fundemental wise........good kid who wants to succeed!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Pryor has what it takes. Call me crazy but I would Ride with him and free up that Carson Palmer cap space. If you minus all our big ridiculous contracts we got something here and we can build a defense.

Love the fact that we got the #3 pick hope we can get the most out of it and et a great package for it to move down just a few spots.

We have a lot of work to do this off-season, I expect RM to be making a lot of noise.
    I think you keep Palmer one more years so he can learn from him,it's obvious Pryor has a lot of respect for Palmer and that speaks volumes to the fact that Pryor is eager to learn and get better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklemethis View Post
    Turner has gone from Oakland to Sf to San Diego. You gotta believe that he'd at least consider the job with the Raiders since he wouldn't exactly have to relocate. But he'll be wanted by others big time.
    Plus,Al Davis isn't running show anymore and that's HUGE!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dogdaddy View Post
    Did anyone play harder than McFadden? He had 57 yds and an average back wouldn't have had 30. Wow, not sure I would get rid of that guy. Isn't effort what we are looking for?
    I've actually thought DMC ran petty hard the past few weeks.

... and, to answer your question, no - that's not enough to keep paying someone big money, IMO.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxfly View Post
    I think you keep Palmer one more years so he can learn from him,it's obvious Pryor has a lot of respect for Palmer and that speaks volumes to the fact that Pryor is eager to learn and get better.
    I hear that, but if you can give me a 2nd or 3rd for Palmer + 13 mill in cap-space..... Well I say, Sold!
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post
    go raiders

vCash
    I was at the game yesterday supporting my struggling Raiders. Other than Streater making a few good catches the rest of the WR's played terrible. DHB missed some easy catches and Moore played with no heart. Pryor looked decent making things happen just to have his WR drop easy catches. The only thing about Pryor is that 98% of his passes had no zip to them they were mainly all floaters.

We need good dependable WR's with sure hands WE dont have that right now...
    L.A Dodgers, Raiders, Lakers and Trojan football...

vCash
    80% Raiders fans 20% Charger fans at their stadium just shows the loyalty in both teams...

vCash
    Raiders probably can't afford Norv

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklemethis View Post
    Raiders probably can't afford Norv
    We don't want that bum anyways. Saying his name brings back horrific coaching memories

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
    There should be a law made that knapp can't ever come back to Oakland lol
    "You leave town tonight, right now, and when you're gone, you STAY gone or you'll BE gone. You lost all your Oakland privileges."

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869