Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 67 of 69 FirstFirst ... 17576566676869 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1030
    vCash

Week 17: Oakland at San Diego

Oh please,,, Turner is smiling because he knows he has a coordinator job available ?? He was a coach, that is a demotion, please his reign in beautiful San Diego is over. That hurts, no matter how you slice it.

vCash
    There's probably going to be a lot of openings.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    Yep, especially with a revamped D with picks And money from Palmer n Seymour leaving. His D had some bad players
    Tarver is staying.... He will get another year...

"The greatness of the Raiders is in the future..." ~ Al Davis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    Oh please,,, Turner is smiling because he knows he has a coordinator job available ?? He was a coach, that is a demotion, please his reign in beautiful San Diego is over. That hurts, no matter how you slice it.
    IF for some reason he even considered coming in to oakland as the o coordinator...id be more than excited...he is one of the best offensive minds in the game....he has the resume to back it up...he would also love to stick to SD twice a year im sure!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tbrown76 View Post
    IF for some reason he even considered coming in to oakland as the o coordinator...id be more than excited...he is one of the best offensive minds in the game....he has the resume to back it up...he would also love to stick to SD twice a year im sure!
    Yea thats why he was smiling... He wants the Raiders OC job so he can play the Charger twice a year!

"The greatness of the Raiders is in the future..." ~ Al Davis

vCash
    I dont know about you guys...but im excited...I feel like we just got through the hardest part of this whole thing...and the rest is going to be fun from here on (draft, FA, New coaches.)

vCash
    Terrelle Pryor giving his interview and Norv walked by him and said "keep grinding"
    Props to weeman23

RaidersAthleticsWarriors
    [SIZE="6"][COLOR="DimGray"]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rubiconraider View Post
    Hahahaha I was looking at that too and laughing
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Tyrell Pryor

You did the old man proud today.

"Just Win Baby!"

vCash
    Turner has gone from Oakland to Sf to San Diego. You gotta believe that he'd at least consider the job with the Raiders since he wouldn't exactly have to relocate. But he'll be wanted by others big time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chucklemethis View Post
    Turner has gone from Oakland to Sf to San Diego. You gotta believe that he'd at least consider the job with the Raiders since he wouldn't exactly have to relocate. But he'll be wanted by others big time.

I'm pretty sure that bridge was burned with Al though. Yes he's a great OC but I don't like him bc he was a charger lol
    Don't like me?

Go have a seat with the rest of the putas waiting for me to give a flying fk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post

I'm pretty sure that bridge was burned with Al though. Yes he's a great OC but I don't like him bc he was a charger lol
    But...AL is gone and Mark has started mending the bridges burned by AL...ala..marcus alllen lighting the torch...it might be interesting tho

vCash
    Let's begin the "Greg Knapp is f*ing toast" countdown!

vCash
    CP3 is not going anywhere, but at least we do have a something for the future in Pryor. He'll be ready for the 2014 season.
    GIFSoup
    Coming to an ACC court near you.

vCash
    Lmao