Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 51
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    362
    vCash
    1500

    Tarver/Draft Position

    All the blame is on Knapp.... He is the scape goat, **** that! Yes he ruined a dynamic offense with same personel and with a better catching TE imo but, why does Tarver get a pass. Yes they played better towards the end, but I would probably still cringe if we played GB, NE, DEN, NO etc..... No halftime adjustments, nada!!!!

    A lot of options for 2013! I would love to get RON RON if let go from Carolina. Get Gailey for offense, or keep Saunders. The man is a guru, I just dont get why we didnt make the change during the bye???? I blame RM and DA for that!

    With the 3rd overall pick Raiders pick........... Wait trade it!!!!
    I would like to trade #3 to Tampa Bay for atleast 2 more picks. There #13 and a 3rd and 2014 mid pick. A team like TB is one playmaker away from the playoffs as we have many wholes. But this is the nfl, 9ers did it. We can be one good draft away from being a conteder!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fremont, Ca
    Posts
    9,209
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by babyd831 View Post
    All the blame is on Knapp.... He is the scape goat, **** that! Yes he ruined a dynamic offense with same personel and with a better catching TE imo but, why does Tarver get a pass. Yes they played better towards the end, but I would probably still cringe if we played GB, NE, DEN, NO etc..... No halftime adjustments, nada!!!!

    A lot of options for 2013! I would love to get RON RON if let go from Carolina. Get Gailey for offense, or keep Saunders. The man is a guru, I just dont get why we didnt make the change during the bye???? I blame RM and DA for that!

    With the 3rd overall pick Raiders pick........... Wait trade it!!!!
    I would like to trade #3 to Tampa Bay for atleast 2 more picks. There #13 and a 3rd and 2014 mid pick. A team like TB is one playmaker away from the playoffs as we have many wholes. But this is the nfl, 9ers did it. We can be one good draft away from being a conteder!!!
    Tarver gets a pass because he had zero impact players on defense. stop it, the defense had a lot of ****** players. the corners were horrible all year, except that past couple weeks. gira****ingdano was our FS. Kelly a fat bum who can't do ****. Tarver is coming back, his job shouldn't even be in danger. like i've said there isn't one of our defensive starters that will start on the niners defense. They would all be back ups even our good ones in wheeler and insert player name here. What the **** did you want reggie to do in the situation he was in? after this offseason we can truly judge him since he has a high pick and make up for the lack of the 2nd. He will have some wiggle room with money as well. Gms should be given at least 3 years.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    5,391
    vCash
    1500
    Lol@Tarver

    He had us in more games then the offense, and our ranking will be significantly higher then last year even though we blasted a few games.

    I mean really... Seymour was out half the year, the secondary was hurt the entire year... Our FS has been starting as CB since week three, and our MLB checked out... Funny how we improved once he got kicked off the team.

    Tarver will be a damn good DC when we get him some impact players. They already look 100% better this year and if he had the same roster as last year would've put up significantly better numbers.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    294
    vCash
    1500
    None of our Corners would be starters on any other NFL team. We had to use a safety as our corner. Are Safeties are horrible Gio fakes an injury every other play. Our two overpaid DT's gave up on the season after the ATL game and we had to plug in nobodies to play MLB. I don't know if anyone could get this D to play good with this many holes in key positions and no depth.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    362
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    Tarver gets a pass because he had zero impact players on defense. stop it, the defense had a lot of ****** players. the corners were horrible all year, except that past couple weeks. gira****ingdano was our FS. Kelly a fat bum who can't do ****. Tarver is coming back, his job shouldn't even be in danger. like i've said there isn't one of our defensive starters that will start on the niners defense. They would all be back ups even our good ones in wheeler and insert player name here. What the **** did you want reggie to do in the situation he was in? after this offseason we can truly judge him since he has a high pick and make up for the lack of the 2nd. He will have some wiggle room with money as well. Gms should be given at least 3 years.
    What excuse do you have for the d-line?? Same personel as last year and the year before... pathetic coaching and execution... bad move by letting Waffle walk... The play calling was vanilla.. I guess im frustrated as ive been saying next year for a while now!! But would you not prefer a poven nfl coach like Ron Rivera?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    362
    vCash
    1500
    HAHA on Giordano faking injury and playing hero!!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    362
    vCash
    1500
    What about the draft? I say we trade down, if not draft DT Star Lotulelei from Utah and move Houston to DT. We would be set for years!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fremont, Ca
    Posts
    9,209
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by babyd831 View Post
    What excuse do you have for the d-line?? Same personel as last year and the year before... pathetic coaching and execution... bad move by letting Waffle walk... The play calling was vanilla.. I guess im frustrated as ive been saying next year for a while now!! But would you not prefer a poven nfl coach like Ron Rivera?
    no. i want to see what tarver can do with a high defensive pick, fat turds like kelly and seymour leaving. and fresh players. more FA cheap like wheeler and a high draft pick that can have a miller/watt/smith type of impact. tarver midseason i wanted gone. lately he has the d playing hard. Get him a big NT a good pass rusher and real corners and we can have a good defense.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    362
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderposting View Post
    no. i want to see what tarver can do with a high defensive pick, fat turds like kelly and seymour leaving. and fresh players. more FA cheap like wheeler and a high draft pick that can have a miller/watt/smith type of impact. tarver midseason i wanted gone. lately he has the d playing hard. Get him a big NT a good pass rusher and real corners and we can have a good defense.
    I would go for Quentin Jammer in free agency. Yes he lost a step, but has the smarts to coach our young guys. Keep Huff as corner and go fr Landry from Jets to play next to Tyvon as we are stuck with him.....
    Last edited by babyd831; 12-31-2012 at 03:06 AM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Folsom Prison
    Posts
    3,141
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by babyd831 View Post
    All the blame is on Knapp.... He is the scape goat, **** that! Yes he ruined a dynamic offense with same personel and with a better catching TE imo but, why does Tarver get a pass. Yes they played better towards the end, but I would probably still cringe if we played GB, NE, DEN, NO etc..... No halftime adjustments, nada!!!!

    A lot of options for 2013! I would love to get RON RON if let go from Carolina. Get Gailey for offense, or keep Saunders. The man is a guru, I just dont get why we didnt make the change during the bye???? I blame RM and DA for that!

    With the 3rd overall pick Raiders pick........... Wait trade it!!!!
    I would like to trade #3 to Tampa Bay for atleast 2 more picks. There #13 and a 3rd and 2014 mid pick. A team like TB is one playmaker away from the playoffs as we have many wholes. But this is the nfl, 9ers did it. We can be one good draft away from being a conteder!!!
    STFU Tarver did ok with what he had which wasnt much.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    7
    vCash
    1500
    you want effort and a better team..... inform the whole team they are all on the trading block......get rid of the all the low effort overpaid players. and start in the middle of your defence and draft outward... starting with star in the middle..... once players know that if you dont wanna practice and you dont wanna play then you will be replaced.... As a raider fan i would rather watch a hungry kid like Burris progress thru the yr and make a few mistakes than a overpaid vet who could give a damn whether he made the tackle or not....The fans deserve better... Everyone other than wheeler and burris and Houstan is expendable on D...... Give Tarver and Allen a chance to draft and bring in thier own players... You hire them to coach let them do thier Job without thier hands being tied.....something as simple as a great OC could fix 50% of the offence the rest can be fixed by pure effort..... Just my thoughts......Life is simple when you Bleed SILVER AND BLACK

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    522
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakuza View Post
    None of our Corners would be starters on any other NFL team. We had to use a safety as our corner. Are Safeties are horrible Gio fakes an injury every other play. Our two overpaid DT's gave up on the season after the ATL game and we had to plug in nobodies to play MLB. I don't know if anyone could get this D to play good with this many holes in key positions and no depth.
    lol You caught that too?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    1,139
    vCash
    1800
    Say can someone explain to me how the draft order works when there are 3 teams tied with the same record (Raiders, Eagles, and Lions)?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    522
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by babyd831 View Post
    What about the draft? I say we trade down, if not draft DT Star Lotulelei from Utah and move Houston to DT. We would be set for years!
    Houston would get eaten alive at DT in early down situations. He, to no fault of his own, was born a 'tweener defensive lineman. He isn't big enough to play DT full-time and and can only provide a bull rush as a base DE. Houston could prosper, though, in passing situations at the 3-technique in a 4-3 or possibly as a 5-technique in a 3-4. Houston has a nice engine and is always willing to take on blockers. He was a great draft pick.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    374
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike515089 View Post
    Say can someone explain to me how the draft order works when there are 3 teams tied with the same record (Raiders, Eagles, and Lions)?
    The tiebreaker is SOS... Strength of schedule of opponents played thru the year. Lucky for the raiders they played the EASIEST schedule of the three teams that finished 4-12... Therefore we get the highest pick. If the SOS is also the same, then head to head is considered.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •