Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Garrett

vCash
    why are we crediting Jason Garrett for player development? Why is that used as one reason to judge Garrett's effectiveness? 31 other head coaches do the same thing all the time. It's part of the job. It's not something new, just an inflated attempt to find a reason to claim Garrett is good.

"
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

vCash

Garrett

I wonder JG would feel if JJ fired his brother and hired a play caller on top of that? If JJ wants to make things uncomfy so these 2 things

vCash
    I dont mind JG as our head coach as long as he has no responsibilities.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by troyler21hxc View Post
    I dont mind JG as our head coach as long as he has no responsibilities.
    That's funny.. Not a Cowboy fan but watching things unfold I think it's kind of funny how Garret came in, in what appeared to me, very cocky and a bit disrespectful of Phillips and now is swimming through the same deep water.. Karma is kind of a fickle B.. Again from an outsiders perspective I simply feel he handled the transition a bit poorly and is now seeing what it really takes to be a head coach in the NFL.. Gotta suck to see other coaches on your staff taking the fall for his inefficiencies.. Just an outsiders take..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by evadatam5150 View Post
    That's funny.. Not a Cowboy fan but watching things unfold I think it's kind of funny how Garret came in, in what appeared to me, very cocky and a bit disrespectful of Phillips and now is swimming through the same deep water.. Karma is kind of a fickle B.. Again from an outsiders perspective I simply feel he handled the transition a bit poorly and is now seeing what it really takes to be a head coach in the NFL.. Gotta suck to see other coaches on your staff taking the fall for his inefficiencies.. Just an outsiders take..
    Exactly lol it sucks.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234