Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Garrett

vCash
    fire him now!!!!!!!!

vCash
    I WAS a garrett supporter, but this game was ********. How do you not call screen after screen with a blitz coming every play????? Bring in Mike Holmgren or Andy Reid. We need a coach that will have the balls fk show players who the boss is and HIRE an OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mysteryman463 View Post
    I WAS a garrett supporter, but this game was ********. How do you not call screen after screen with a blitz coming every play????? Bring in Mike Holmgren or Andy Reid. We need a coach that will have the balls fk show players who the boss is and HIRE an OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR!!!!
    thank you! this is what ive been sayin all year!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by joey622 View Post
    thank you! this is what ive been sayin all year!
    I think Holmgren would be amazing! He does really well with stars. Look what he did in Green Bay. Hell he is like the godfather. Alot of nfl coaches came from him. Gruden, Reid, and Mooch are a few. Garrett makes me sick. Rob needs to stay. He made a decent defense with guys that were watching Wheel of Fortune a few weeks ago. I could not name half of our D that was playing tonight. Get us a great HC that manages the team, and an OC that knows how to call plays. We have to get rid of Felix and TRADE Miles. we dont have to have a superatar runningback, when has NE ever had one or Manning in Indy?? NEVER... Our line has to be improved. Sign Spencer, let Jenkins walk, and draft smart.

vCash
    is he fired Yet??????????? pathetic

vCash
    This is my very first post in my beloved cowboys forum. Ive been a diehard cowboys fan since the 80s. So much to the point that i cant bear to watch a cowboys game these days. If i did i might of broke my flatt screen tv.For the most part i normally keep my thoughts to myself but how garrett can keep his job is beyond me. There has to be a change, either he or romo must go asap. I thought i would wake up today with the news that he was fired. How does lovie smith get fired but not garrett this is the third time in five years and the second year in the row we had a chance to get into the playoffs on the last game of the year and were 0 and 3. The third strike your out. please will someone get garrett the hell outa here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBallinman View Post
    This is my very first post in my beloved cowboys forum. Ive been a diehard cowboys fan since the 80s. So much to the point that i cant bear to watch a cowboys game these days. If i did i might of broke my flatt screen tv.For the most part i normally keep my thoughts to myself but how garrett can keep his job is beyond me. There has to be a change, either he or romo must go asap. I thought i would wake up today with the news that he was fired. How does lovie smith get fired but not garrett this is the third time in five years and the second year in the row we had a chance to get into the playoffs on the last game of the year and were 0 and 3. The third strike your out. please will someone get garrett the hell outa here.
    welcome and I AGREE its one or the other I say get rid of Garrett and fast....what happened to the old Jerry Jones, guess he gets rid of good coaches

vCash
    What I don't understand is why they couldn't handle the blitz yesterday...it was obvious that they were pretty much going to do it on every 3rd down.... going in, everyone knew that Haslet was going to do it... It's not like we dont' have the weapons to punish them for blitzing. We have Murray back there.... Witten, etc. The defense with it's d leaguers manning the fort held on for as long as they could. This offense should have been putting up points in the first half. I mentioned before the game that they could not fall behind like they have all year and expect to come back.... the defense had become too thin. You don't have Lee and Carter bailing you out.

vCash

Jason Garrett I hope you read this!!!!

Jason you played on a few Superbowl teams with the Dallas Cowboys even though you sucked you were still on the roster. You saw first hand what it takes to win a superbowl and played for a very great coach in Jimmy johnson. I ask you why don't you copy the coaching style of Johnson the guy who won 2 super bowls here and you played under? You keep saying the "right kind of player" but what is that? Obviously you and Jimmy had totally different views on the "right kind of player". Ware and Lee are great players, but they aren't the kind who can lead a locker room and lead to a Super Bowl, Romo is surely not the type of player to lead. Playing with the Cowboys in the early 90's you should know that our leaders where not soft over friendly players who did "the right thing" all the time.. Michael Irvin was the leader, Charles Haley were the leaders and we lack those players now. Why you ask? Because Ware our best player is to soft, our Qb has a losers mentality even though a better player than Aikman he doesn't have the brain and leadership Aikman had. Anywho Garrett if you want to find the glory hole you better call up Jimmy and turn the 2013 Dallas Cowboy team into the 1993 team and give up your play calling rights because you suck at it.
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    Somsetimes, getting something off of your chest is envigorating...but, we don't need yet another thread on Garrett when there is one already...

/Moved thread to Garrett thread
    Last edited by Fred; 01-01-2013 at 10:01 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mike 810 View Post
    Fire this dumb *** coach...

Exactly!!!!! LOL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    Yea then we get Gruden and come up short again the next 2 years, then what? Get a new coach? Give him another year at least. Next year it'll be a more solid OLine. Hopefully no injuries to Demarco and Romo will be playing in a contract year if he doesn't get an extension. So the offense is set.

No way this defense suffers this many injuries and our young guys will be a year more experienced. The defense will be set.

Give JG the chance with an offense and defense that is arguably top 5 in the NFL and see what he does.

Not worried about Gruden... He is a Super Bowl winning Coach!! He would install discipline and accountability and our offense would thrive!!! We are in the top 5 every year in penalties! That wouldnt happen under Gruden!

Bottom line, just because you were once a good OC, doesnt mean you will be a good HC... Unfortunately many coordinators suffer the same fate...

vCash
    IMO, Garrett should stay IF we hire a legit OC to run the offense...and I don't mean someone in name only like Callahan

Garrett has some good qualities but his bad ones overshadow EVERYTHING ELSE about him...

vCash
    JG as head coach and team builder/leader only.
    Last edited by Corked Bat; 01-08-2013 at 05:00 PM.

vCash
    1. I don't think Jerry will get rid of Garrett, because Jerry is afraid that Garrett will catch fire somewhere else, like Belichick did once he left Cleveland.

2. While I want an OC in here, I don't want Norv. I want Carmichael, the OC at NO. His contract is about to run out.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast