Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

2013 Pro Bowl Rosters announced

Not a single Eagle, doesn't look like there is even an Eagle listed as an alternate. Man, other than Foles and Bryce Brown, Cox and Kendricks with solid rookie seasons, I can't think of a single positive that can be taken away from this season...

Thought one of our guys would have at least been able to sneak in based on name recognition or reputation alone. Guess not.

Only guys worthy of consideration this year IMO would be Mathis and Ryan's but Ryan's has no chance of making it to the pro bowl in the NFC, too many top guys ahead of him
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Pro Bowl, who cares?

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

My name is Mark Sanchez. I am here to save you.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Pro Bowl, who cares?
    The most accepted recognition of standout players at individual positions. Sure it's not the end all be all and the game itself is a joke but still a commendable accolade for players
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by c_reinert View Post
    The most accepted recognition of standout players at individual positions. Sure it's not the end all be all and the game itself is a joke but still a commendable accolade for players
    Sorry, my response sounded dickish and that wasn't the intent.

I hate the Pro Bowl, and put very little stock in anything related.
    Last edited by BDawk4Prez; 12-27-2012 at 08:58 AM.

OK Nick, here is what I need you do. Go over there and grab me some water, a towel, and make yourself comfortable while I WRECK THIS ISH.

vCash
    Well you only have little stick to put in anything related anyways

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Well you only have little stick to put in anything related anyways
    Damn spell check.

vCash
    Not a single Eagle, doesn't look like there is even an Eagle listed as an alternate. Man, other than Foles and Bryce Brown, Cox and Kendricks with solid rookie seasons, I can't think of a single positive that can be taken away from this season...

Thought one of our guys would have at least been able to sneak in based on name recognition or reputation alone. Guess not.

Only guys worthy of consideration this year IMO would be Mathis and Ryan's but Ryan's has no chance of making it to the pro bowl in the NFC, too many top guys ahead of him
    captain obvious here
    Thomas Jefferson - "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."

vCash
    SJSF......r u a toll? Rly? R u?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fanofphilly View Post
    SJSF......r u a toll? Rly? R u?
    Nah... I was being captain obvious by posting a piece of news and allowing discussion of it right when the info was released to the public... That was clearly my fault lol
    PSD's c_reinert

vCash
    Well i am only 3ft tall with bright orange hair. But i would rather think of myself as a leprechaun. Troll is so sterotypical.
    Thomas Jefferson - "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not."

vCash
    Nah... I was being captain obvious by posting a piece of news and allowing discussion of it right when the info was released to the public... That was clearly my fault lol

Allowing discussion? It wasn't really a piece of information that was discussion worthy. Maybe on a team that has 5-6 players that would have had consideration for the probowl like in years past. But when you have only 4 wins and almost every player was injured. Yeah i could have seen this topic as thread worthy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SJSF View Post
    Well i am only 3ft tall with bright orange hair. But i would rather think of myself as a leprechaun. Troll is so sterotypical.
    lol i have no comeback for this..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SJSF View Post
    Allowing discussion? It wasn't really a piece of information that was discussion worthy. Maybe on a team that has 5-6 players that would have had consideration for the probowl like in years past. But when you have only 4 wins and almost every player was injured. Yeah i could have seen this topic as thread worthy.
    Lions have 1 starter and 2 alternates on the probowl with the same record...

but I also take the stance that the pro bowl nomination means absolute jack when it comes to the NFL.

vCash
    While I could care less who goes and who doesn't, the important thing here is that there wasn't a single player on this team who was at the top of their position all season (outside of McCoy but he was hurt). That's what's telling to me. You hope that changes.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    While I could care less who goes and who doesn't, the important thing here is that there wasn't a single player on this team who was at the top of their position all season (outside of McCoy but he was hurt). That's what's telling to me. You hope that changes.
    That's the point I'm making. Sure the pro bowl isn't an exact science by any means, but most of the time the players who get in are amongst the top of their positions and its sad that tis team doesn't have anyone on that conversation
    PSD's c_reinert

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast