Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

G. McCoy only Buc to make Pro Bowl

and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Clearly a popularity contest. Gore over Martin? Lmaoooo Cruz over VJ? And wtf I'm no Bennett fan but having a better season than JPP
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Ronde, VJ and Martin are all alternates, with VJ and Martin being first alternates.

vCash
    its complete ********

mccoy vjax and doug definitely deserved the pro bowl.....lavonte david and ronde barber should have been too, bennetts questionable but what ********

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    It's pathetic that Jeff Saturday got in! Saturday was just benched last week because of poor play. Zuttah or just about any other starting center would have been a better choice.

Congrats to Gerald, though. He's earned it. This definitely won't be his last trip to Hawaii as long as he stays healthy.

vCash
    Pro Bowl voting is totally f'ed up. Its like how all the Cowgirl players go every year. The best players should be selected, not the ones that have the most fans.

EDIT: how did Ronde go from leading FS to alternate?
    The Legends

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    its complete ********

mccoy vjax and doug definitely deserved the pro bowl.....lavonte david and ronde barber should have been too, bennetts questionable but what ********
    Lavonte David may never get in unless they change the whole structure of the Pro Bowl. The three 'outside linebackers' that they picked are all pass rushers that play in a 3-4 defense (Ware, Aldon Smith, and Matthews). It's hard for David to compete when these guys all play a completely different position.

@Gdubbz: I guess the players and coaches thought that Earl Thomas was more deserving than Ronde Barber.

vCash
    brooks did it year in and year out, i think david will get there....would be nice to allow 4-3 guys a better shot tho

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    McCoy has had a great season, it's awesome to see him shake the "bust" label many here put on him last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    brooks did it year in and year out, i think david will get there....would be nice to allow 4-3 guys a better shot tho
    Not sure the 3-4 was as wide spread back in the Brooks days as it is now its going to be damn near impossible for him to beat out guys with flashy sack numbers sadly. I can't believe Luke Kuechly also didnt get in with being a rookie and leading the league in tackles. I guess it just goes to show that it truly is just a popularity contest.

vCash
    not enough spots...bowman and willis have played really well

Let's go Bucs