Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    vCash
    It would suck if my boy, Cro gets traded. Went to the same HS and College and is on my fav pro team. But having 2 elite CB's is a luxury especially when a good OLB is badly needed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nate2usmc View Post
    It would suck if my boy, Cro gets traded. Went to the same HS and College and is on my fav pro team. But having 2 elite CB's is a luxury especially when a good OLB is badly needed
    If the Jets are going to trade either him or Revis, I would much rather trade Cro. His value will never be higher, and I believe that once he loses a step, his production will drop greatly. With that said, congrats to Cro and Landry. I was surprised Wilkerson and Brick were left off of the roster.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ajgmc59 View Post
    If the Jets are going to trade either him or Revis, I would much rather trade Cro. His value will never be higher, and I believe that once he loses a step, his production will drop greatly. With that said, congrats to Cro and Landry. I was surprised Wilkerson and Brick were left off of the roster.
    Agreed. Lord Revis will/should never be traded.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by clayamtion View Post
    Is Kyle Wilson not good enough to start?
    The Jets have a surplus of quality CB, and teams will pay for it.

The Jets need a WRs, a QB, OLs and a OLBs.
    They have so many needs, they need as many picks as they can get.
    i think we might even be able to get a late first for Cro. He's been that good. Or use him and our first to make a big jump up to an early first if there's a difference maker available we could take.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123