Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    Apologies for the double post but how did two-win team KC manage the same amount of Pro Bowlers as us - a 12 win team? Doesn't make much sense really.

vCash
    A lot of snubs from DT to Sherm on the hawks....

vCash
    DT is deserving but you can't really say the four guys ahead of him aren't.

vCash
    I am glad that the NFL world is giving Clady more respect this year. He deserves the Pro Bowl every year if you ask me. I am angry that DT did not make it. He deserved it for sure. Overall, I am happy. And yes, let's hope we don't have to play in this game!

vCash
    Clady is top tier. He had troubles last year with Tebow back there holding the ball too long. I'm unaware how many sacks he gave up but I'm assuming it was a lot more

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZurEnArrh View Post
    Apologies for the double post but how did two-win team KC manage the same amount of Pro Bowlers as us - a 12 win team? Doesn't make much sense really.
    I'm not sure. It's weird considering how little their team has benefited from their talent if their good enough to make the pro bowl. I can see one or two, but 5?

vCash
    I guess 113 tackles, six sacks, and three interceptions isn't good enough to get you to the Pro Bowl. (Woody)

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    The pro bowl has very little relivance anymore, its such a popularity contest. The bigger the market, the higher the draft pick. Our 5 going definitely deserve it but we should have had 7 possibly 8 going. How do Landry and Berry make the roster? Those two baffle me

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nykol View Post
    The pro bowl has very little relivance anymore, its such a popularity contest. The bigger the market, the higher the draft pick. Our 5 going definitely deserve it but we should have had 7 possibly 8 going. How do Landry and Berry make the roster? Those two baffle me
    How Jeff Saturday made it is far more confusing. He got benched by him coach and then made the Pro Bowl? How does that work.

But yeah, its a joke but its always nice for your players to get acknowledged.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Delusional View Post
    I guess 113 tackles, six sacks, and three interceptions isn't good enough to get you to the Pro Bowl. (Woody)
    If the probowl vote worked the way I felt it should he would have made it and played every position...except punter I can't take that away from Shane Lechler as a Raider he gets so much practice.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12