Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    There is plenty to do in SLC dude. Just because you've never been there doesn't mean it's boring. Please think things through before you post them. Saying Utah is boring and how San Francisco is better is a matter of opinion, not fact. Please do not say things like that, especially here.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    There is plenty to do in SLC dude. Just because you've never been there doesn't mean it's boring. Please think things through before you post them. Saying Utah is boring and how San Francisco is better is a matter of opinion, not fact. Please do not say things like that, especially here.

I want to go to Utah

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    I want to go to Utah
    That makes 1.

vCash
    Utah is full of outdoor stuff, we are a winter capitol. I mean you got about 500 miles inbetween Denver and Utah filled with Rocky Mountains.
    Between SLC and Phonix, you got 5 national parks(most in any state in usa), and countless unique things you can't find anywhere else.

Summer and Winter is great. Go to Moab or Sand Mountain. Winter, Park City or Snowbird. SLC doesn't match NYC or LA, as far as city life, but it does have plenty to do in the city.

vCash
    I'd like to check out SLC one day...what do tourists normally do? What is there to sightsee besides the Salt Lake?

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Over Da Pence View Post
    Well I will add my 2 cents.
    nice post-padding. just give your damn two cents already, and don't warn us.

it'd be nice if y'all trollers would keep your comments in this thread... since it is the only one that has anything remotely to do with y'all.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    People in the warrior forum and frankly in the Bay Area simply like talking about the NBA and basketball.

We like talking with other fans as well.

Hope that's not too big of a problem?
    ok. keep the discussions about BASKETBALL please. all this BS about san fran being better than utah, and 'i wanna go to utah' has nothing to do with anything. find an OT thread and post it there or something. every damn thread in here falls to pieces with off-topic stuff about GS crap. we don't care about GS crap. if we did, we'd go to your forum. let's talk JAZZ BASKETBALL in a JAZZ forum for crying out loud. damn.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Chipurmunki, do you see the Jazz dealing Al Jefferson near the trade deadline? If so, I'm assuming you guys want a good/elite guard back. It looks like maybe Toronto could be a destination for Al for either Lowry or Calderon. What do you think?

vCash
    if the right trade comes along sure...
    we have a TRADE forum for this convo...

good game, gs warrior fans. you have a good team. is that why you're still here? some sort of validation?
    seriously, who opened the floodgates for not only warrior fans hijacking our forum, but their MODS too???
    Last edited by chipurmunki; 12-29-2012 at 07:38 PM.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

-Portman

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    nice post-padding. just give your damn two cents already, and don't warn us.

it'd be nice if y'all trollers would keep your comments in this thread... since it is the only one that has anything remotely to do with y'all.
    he wasnt post padding..he said a comment regarding how San Francisco is an elegant city and how SLC has nothing to do, so I told him to knock that off in the comment right under it. He must have edited it.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    what happened to this thread? Chill out, all of you

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234