Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    We actually do talk Jazz basketball here and we are civil. You guys are just defensive because, well, you are from Utah. Since you are doing the whole generalization thing, I think it applies here nicely. You are more pretentious because you are from Utah.

vCash
    some of the the fans are civil, but there are some warriors posters who come in here simply to troll

vCash
    hah, most do. like, enough of a percentage to round it up to ALL and we wouldn't be that far off.
    HAWKS 13 -- 14 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    hah, most do. like, enough of a percentage to round it up to ALL and we wouldn't be that far off.
    Not really. You just attack people.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Guppyfighter View Post
    We actually do talk Jazz basketball here and we are civil. You guys are just defensive because, well, you are from Utah. Since you are doing the whole generalization thing, I think it applies here nicely. You are more pretentious because you are from Utah.
    yeah how many times have metamucil and tapeworm been banned because of what they post here? Thanks for the laugh I needed it. BTW there is a reason why Utah has been voted time and time again as the best Fans in the NBA. We are passionate about our teams, what are warrior fans like...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLCuJzI_jEc well there ya go.... Now go back to forum, troll
    Last edited by Ironman5219; 12-28-2012 at 10:46 PM.

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    That's new. I haven't heard anyone attack Warriors for their fans. Having dumb fans who think we are losing anything in Monta doesn't make them any less. We all have dumb fans.

In fact, we keep getting voted the best fans in the NBA.
    Last edited by Guppyfighter; 12-28-2012 at 11:05 PM.

vCash
    I have also never been banned because of this forum. I have been banned for other reason.

An admin told me he thought I wasn't doing anything wrong in this forum.. I have the PM.

vCash
    Please show me the link that says Warriors have the best fans? Its hard to have the best fans when your not winning season after season.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumba View Post
    Please show me the link that says Warriors have the best fans? Its hard to have the best fans when your not winning season after season.
    I wonder when you realized there was basketball outside of Utah. And the latter comment is also kind of silly. "Cubs fans? How are they the best fans? All they do is lose and ****."

vCash
    Tra tra tra Troll so hard.

I see reading is tough for you, seeing how I live in oregon. and have frequented both Golden State, Portland and Utah for games. All three teams known for the best fans, and seriously. It wasnt even close. Utah is just crazy loud. even when I saw a close Portland game it was like a whisper compared to Utah
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    Confirmation bias.

Warriors and Blazers are both much better in terms of crowd noise. In the Warriors playoff year they were the loudest team, measured, scientifically shown. OKC was the loudest stadium last year. Year before them, Portland.

http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYpwjB0IzoU

http://www.welkandsonsdrywall.com/im...ibel-scale.gif

In the youtube link, the Warriors got to 109 sound decibels. Louder than a rock concert.
    Last edited by Guppyfighter; 12-29-2012 at 01:18 AM.

12. 12-29-2012, 01:58 AM
    Reason
    trolling/responses

13. 12-29-2012, 02:33 AM
    Reason
    trolling/responses

vCash
    Glad to see the Warrior fan base to troll the Jazz forum. at least we have glory days.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

15. 12-29-2012, 05:32 AM
    Reason
    trolling/responses

vCash
    People in the warrior forum and frankly in the Bay Area simply like talking about the NBA and basketball.

We like talking with other fans as well.

Hope that's not too big of a problem?

she says go for the championship

vCash
    We never have a problem talking to anybody from any other team. I (TM for Warriors) have never had to report anybody outside from being disruptive or trolling. Simply making a post and having a debate with you guys is not trolling. Most of us here have not said anything negative or vulgar to elicit a hostile response from you. With the exception of a few posts that I have read, I must admit that a few comments regarding how we are better than the Jazz have been said, and thus I will admit is trolling. However, judging the rest of us just because one or two decided to say some stupid things isn't the best way to go about things. Just saying.

In my opinion, I feel like you guys want to be exclusive and would not rather have any other people come in here. If that's the case then let it be known, instead of all of a sudden saying we are trolling because we are not.

I can simply say "Hi, how are you" and you will accuse me of trolling and calling my team tankers, which have nothing to do with anything.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Well I will add my 2 cents.
    Last edited by Over Da Pence; 12-29-2012 at 07:38 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast