Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    I would start Burks/Carroll/Evans/Kanter/Hayward over our current starting group. Corbin needs to learn how to couch, and I dont have time to watch his devolpment. Did anyone see the hustle that that last group put in. IF Corbmoron put them in earlier, and if Earl didnt stand there and burn 15 seconds while picking his *** we could have had a closer game here.

Corbmoron needs to learn the term "hustle" and "hot hand" and neither Foye nor playing Al/Milly for extended minutes means that. Our bench is better than our Starters, flat out. I would love to see a lineup of Burks/Carroll/Hayward/Favors/Kanter and just see what happens.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    Jamall and Marvin had such bad nights, you can really see where our points are missed.

Mo, his 10+ points, and 6 assits...well that alone is the point deficit, cause of those 6 assits, thats 12-15 points from your starters(which might show where Marvin's points are). But the 10+ pts alone is gone!

Mo's great points and assits, compared to Tinsleys pathetic performance tonight SCREAMS get me the hell off this team! WE need better PG production!

I mean my favorite guys got to play together tonight, which is our future starters who were out tonight in the 4th. They can't win games by themselves yet, they can if they aren't left a crap game to finish off. The worst part about all this is, Tinsley at starter(which sucks), now puts Watson at the bench, with Tinsley on bench we might have gotten energy earlier.

Were in trouble. By the way how come Golden State's BS team got in the bottom 7 last year, locking Jazz out of that nice 1st round pick? Yet they are getting mad wins this year. There should be a penalty for purposely bombing a season to steal a 1st round pick away! Jazz could have not gotten into the playoffs to get a better pick, but we didn't. So instead of getting a guy like Lillard or even GS's barnes...we only got late pick Kevin Murphy!!!

Without Mo, this team lacks depth in the PG, you want to know what were missing...leadership and the PG. I truly think Mo should stay he is exceptional compared to our other two bring ins(foye/marvin).
    We have it made in the other positions, but these guys are young, and having Tinsley and Watson just isn't cutting it in the PG depth, especially when you consider they are our only PG's right now while GS has guys like Curry, and others have WestBrook, Nash, Kidd, LeBron, geez that just sounds so bad, and it is! Tinsley vs Chris Paul or Parker! yikes.

They need a leader and a great PG. I believe Mo is this guy, but we seriously need a guy who can cycle in with Mo for 20-30 minutes a night, who can be our future starter, who can develop with our bench. Someone who is a 1-2 year starter, or even an established 5 year starter, but is willing to wait it out on the bench till our bench is ready to take the reins. Even if we replace Mo at PG, I think Mo should be put in at SG. Imagine having Mo and someone like him in the two PG position. We would get double the assits and double the points(cause foye is sucking it up).

I am now offically saying, Devin Harris for Marvin Williams was the worst decision. Marvin is just pathetic for being a starter. Having an allstar PG like Devin Harris over Tinsley and Watson would have been so great right now.
    I mean Burks, Carroll, Hayward...We have great depth without Marvin.

I propose a multi-trade, get rid of Al/Paul, Marvin, Tinsley/Watson and throw in Bell(and if worth it, throw our 1st rounder in 2013(cause a weak crop compared to 2014). To get us our PG like Calderon, and some 1st round picks.

We don't need to replace Paul, Al, or Marvin, we have depth in those spots. If we can secure a guy like Calderon and remove Waton, Tinsley can go back to 3rd string. Getting some 2013 or 2014 first round picks would be better than keeping Al's expensive contract. Paul is just gonna leave anyway, might as well find someone who needs him(which is every team), but has a great PG to hand over, or find a 3rd team who has a PG, who wants something from either of us!

vCash
    I would love to see a lineup of Burks/Carroll/Hayward/Favors/Kanter and just see what happens.

This is our team. We still need a young PG to play with them, but I honestly think Mo is our best shot for now.

I think Jazz should trade every starter, except Mo, then put these guys at starting. We might not get a Playoff spot, but so what. We would crank this young talent crop made up of 4 1st rounders from the last couple drafts.

Imagine burks if we wasn't benched for Bell. I just think Jazz will have a playoff team who can get past 1st round next year, especially if we fix the pg situation.

vCash
    Very very disheartening loss. Everyone claimed that making the playoffs and would give our guys experience and make them a better team long term. Tonight's butt kicking kind of disproves that theory. I am not impressed with Corbin at all... he seems lost and confused... and I do not think anyone on the team is happy except maybe Tinsley. We are the only team in the NBA where he would get playing time let alone start.

Our young guys have to be frustrated playing for a team that is losing and not getting much playing time... our veterans have to be frustrated playing for a losing team and fans always chanting for the young players to get more time.

i think it is only a matter of time because all the wheels come off... coaching being questioned, veterans not putting in hustle, young players not getting time... just sucks watching a team with so much potential self destruct.

vCash
    Get rid of Jefferson and Millsap. I want a total full blown rebuild. Favors scored 25 pts had 14 rebounds and 3 blocks against this same team last march when he was starting for Jefferson. Lets get rid of all the vets for young players.

Warriors come out and Ta-ank.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by futureman View Post
    Get rid of Jefferson and Millsap. I want a total full blown rebuild. Favors scored 25 pts had 14 rebounds and 3 blocks against this same team last march when he was starting for Jefferson. Lets get rid of all the vets for young players.
    this team didnt exist last year. Last year we had like 5 d league players in our rotation. last yrs team didnt have a healthy steph curry, jarrett jack, carl landry. I cant wait for bogut to get back.
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Good game though not that exciting since Warriors shut you guys out

8. 12-27-2012, 03:02 PM
    Reason
    knock it off

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    this team didnt exist last year. Last year we had like 5 d league players in our rotation. last yrs team didnt have a healthy steph curry, jarrett jack, carl landry. I cant wait for bogut to get back.
    Oh thats right, tanking. Got it.

I dont elect that Utah dumps both Al and Paul at the same time. Dump Al first, get a PG, wing, backup pf/c. And if the team doesnt show improvement dump Paul. But before all of that, DUMP CORBIN.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

10. 12-27-2012, 04:56 PM
    Reason
    linking another forum/response

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    ^^don't care.

^your opinion means less than nothing here.
    You don't care, his opinion means noting...yet you respond

Michael Morse High-Fives Himself dot gif

vCash
    I only posted because I felt like that was a real scummy comment because likemystyles has never actually had a beef with these guys.

13. 12-27-2012, 05:36 PM
    Reason
    linking another forum/response

vCash
    Apparently Jazz fans cant have an opinion on another poster in their own forum. Might need to add that to the rules.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

vCash
    what's all this fuss about? I don't see what that likemystylez guy did wrong. Jeez some fans get worked up out of nothing

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leandres_sf View Post
    You don't care, his opinion means noting...yet you respond
    quote me correctly, please.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumba View Post
    Apparently Jazz fans cant have an opinion on another poster in their own forum. Might need to add that to the rules.
    nope, jazz fans are as shunned as the team is. we could get away with anything if we were fans of a big-market team...
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iFYouSeekAmy View Post
    what's all this fuss about? I don't see what that likemystylez guy did wrong. Jeez some fans get worked up out of nothing
    If some of your fellow Warrior fans wouldnt come in here and bait us on a weekly basis, maybe you would be welcomed a bit more. Guilty by association.

Talk jazz basketball and not about the Warriors, or Warrior posters. We could honestly give less of a **** about either.
    FWITHMEYOUKNOWIGOTIT

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast