Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    vCash
    Novak's the man. He's not really all that important for us right now, with so many guys hitting their 3s. But when he's on the floor he's a threat that must be accounted for, that's important.

vCash
    That last play against the Kings still really bothers me

The Future

vCash
    Novak is so dangerous on the court even if his shot isnt falling on that particular night. Teams adjust their defense when he is on the court. It gets other guys better shots.

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

Va...heart between Giants Stadium and MSG
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RonnieB23Ricky View Post
    That last play against the Kings still really bothers me
    Lol.....Novak is definately a liability on defense. Woodson tries to rotate him for offense/defense situations but in case of the Kings game we just got caught out there with that slow mother****er on the court when we needed a stop.

Lol ....it bothers me too....novak should at least got a finger tip on that pass.

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS 18-1 Signature of a Champion!
    ELI MANNING.... 2X SB MVP....2X SB CHAMPION!

vCash
    Steve Novak is a role player. not a starter, not a GoTo guy, he is a role player with a very specific role. in order for that role to be realized, the Knicks have to be whole. When the knicks are whole, Novak is deadly. When novak is on the court with non scorers like Brewer, prigioni, and camby he is simply not effective.
    When Novak is on the floor with creative scorers like Kidd,Iman, Felton, melo, amare and smith, he is absolutely lights out scary for opposing defenses.

With the injuries we have had, melo, Iman,Amare, Kidd, Felton, Novak is playing in an expanded role that does not flatter his style of play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Missing56&33 View Post
    Lol.....Novak is definately a liability on defense. Woodson tries to rotate him for offense/defense situations but in case of the Kings game we just got caught out there with that slow mother****er on the court when we needed a stop.

Lol ....it bothers me too....novak should at least got a finger tip on that pass.
    He shouldn't have went for the steal.

vCash
    I just updated Novaks stats over the last 7 games that he has played. If it wasn't for the 11 points he scored against the Kings he might be run out of town. LOL He's only hit 8 shots over the last 7 games. I don't care how much we are paying him. He needs his minutes cut down big time until he gets his act together.

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    Trade Steve for a backup point guard (on the 15th), we don't need him with Copeland on the team.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)
    Shine on shine on shine on them ******

vCash
    Novak is doing his best to channel his inner Landry Fields. He needs to be on the bench until he can hit that 3 again or attempt to play defense.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnickFanSince91 View Post
    Novak is doing his best to channel his inner Landry Fields. He needs to be on the bench until he can hit that 3 again or attempt to play defense.
    Thank u I am happy that people are finally seeing what I am seeing. The man is awful at everything but shooting. I mean we need somebody that can do more then just shoot somebody who can help us on the boards or at least play D anything I mean i'll even be happy if he can put the ball on the floor and shoot but he can't even do that!

vCash
    Wonder if Lakers would trade Metta and Brooks to the Knicks for Brewer, Novak, Prigioni

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by faze38 View Post
    Thank u I am happy that people are finally seeing what I am seeing. The man is awful at everything but shooting. I mean we need somebody that can do more then just shoot somebody who can help us on the boards or at least play D anything I mean i'll even be happy if he can put the ball on the floor and shoot but he can't even do that!
    He's not even great at shooting anymore. Like I said in my earlier post. He's hit a total of 8 shots over the last 7 games with plenty of minutes on the floor. This guys making millions of dollars this year to average just over 1 made shot a game. SMH.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678