Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Anji with the score on this one..........

by the way Novak gave up 25 pts tonight, I was keeping track.

If thats not a liability then I have no clue what that word means especially when he scores 3 and gets so many assists?

He opens the court, yes, but doesn't copeland? So if Cope don't open the court then he bury's the three.

Cope right now is all around better than Novak, Cope drives and shoots well.

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    Novak is probably the best all around player on the team so I'm gonna say no.

vCash
    Well I just added tonights game stats to the original post and it looks even worse now for Mr. Novak. This guy is just not putting up enough points with the amount of minutes he has been playing. Somethings gotta change here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hustla23 View Post
    Agreed, everyone **** off Novacaine

Sike lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post

If thats not a liability then I have no clue what that word means especially when he scores 3 and gets so many assists?

He opens the court, yes, but doesn't copeland? So if Cope don't open the court then he bury's the three.

I have been a big Novak fan, but after watching him live tonight...I could not agree more...he is a horrible defender and not really getting much done on O either.

While Cope not good on D either... he can sink his shots ..and create his own shot..at this point I would much rather see him out there than Novak!!

vCash
    No.

When Melo and stat are back, he'll go back to playing his normal mins. and he'll go back to lighting fools up. Everyone is so quick to overeact.

vCash
    [QUOTE=noodle;24873217]No.

When Melo and stat are back, he'll go back to playing his normal mins. and he'll go back to lighting fools up. Everyone is so quick to overeact.[/QUOTe

nope.....hes a defensive and offensive liability now... now matter who is on the court with him...teams have figured out he shoots better when your on the way to defend him and he already has the ball... he needs that quick release pressure to make those shots... novak is a rare kind of three point shooter...
    he needs to be " in motion " to get that quick wrist flick... so their playing him in a way were either he has to aim the shot ( witch almost never gose in when hes aiming ) or the just keep a weak defender on him to stay in his face so he cant or has to pass the ball...
    but for the money hes getting he better start gettin that right and make a phone call to jeff hornacek and ask him how he adjusted when teams figured how to defend him.....

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    Define all around. I think Novack is the most one dimensional player on the team.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

Shine on shine on shine on them ******
    Shine on them ****** (what it ain't what it is)

vCash
    Well the idea that he's invaluable because his defender always stays on him is a bit of a hyperbole; if that's all he's doing out there on the court he's more of a detriment than benefit.

If he's not defending properly, switching on rotations quick enough, boxing out, rebounding, or most importantly, shooting, than he's a liability out there.

Copeland isn't a good defender either, but at least he tries to box out and get rebounds. And he's obviously light years more advanced as far as skillset goes offensively.

Novak is a lights out shooter and was signed here to put the ball in the basket and get this team "timely hoops." If he can't even get shots up, he's pretty useless out there. Just because his man will stay on him constantly doesn't mean that outweighs all the negative attributes that he brings to the court if he's not looking for his shot.

I thought he turned the corner a few weeks ago when Woody had a talk with him and told him he needs to put shots up. I'm always going to root for him, but he needs to start being a little more selfish offensively otherwise Copeland is going to steal those minutes right from under him.

vCash
    Novak to me is a gravy guy. If the team can get him good looks, he will hit them at a decent clip. You can look to his stats to see the kind of ball movement we're getting. He also hasn't been atrocious on D as of late as OP suggests. Not to the point of being a liability anyways. And he always has a defender attached to his hip.

Cope is making it difficult though, how'd this guy fall in our lap...
    Don't worry about what people think, they don't do it very often

So Tired of Melo Ball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anji View Post
    Define all around. I think Novack is the most one dimensional player on the team.
    Nah son. How many people do you know who can light it up from three and shut down Lebron. Answer: Only Novak.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Backstabber View Post
    The better Cope plays, the more we ask the question.
    Yea Cope is shooting like the Novak we had last year + he can create his own shot. Let that man play.

Anji is offline The Nba is his GAME!!!!!!
    vCash
    Nah son. How many people do you know who can light it up from three and shut down Lebron. Answer: Only Novak.
    I can never tell with you Saber guys, Maybe Novack has some insane PBR percentage or something. Always gotta check.
    My mama said pray for them ****** that hate
    They just wanna be in your place.........

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Anji View Post
    I can never tell with you Saber guys, Maybe Novack has some insane PBR percentage or something. Always gotta check.
    LOL You're becoming a nervous wreck over these bullshats, Anji.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post

Yea NOvak was god awful last night. Copeland actually looked much better on his rotations. Defense is all thats been keeping cope on the bench

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast