Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CAR v. NO

vCash

CAR v. NO

Killing our draft pick, and they're going to save Rivera's job.
    On Cam Newton:

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Classless Aints fans cheering for Newton's injury as well.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

This jerk off is going to be the first QB taken in the first round (or maybe the first 5) in the modern era to throw less than 300 passes at DI level. and he might go #1 overall.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    I swear if Cam was seriously injured in a game that means nothing...I will be so pissed. Rivera should be fired for that alone.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    I swear if Cam was seriously injured in a game that means nothing...I will be so pissed. Rivera should be fired for that alone.
    Seriously? I'd be pissed if we weren't playing to win. I don't want to watch Anderson, I want to see Cam. The stats from this game aren't going to show the true story for Newton, he's had three or so near TDs passing, and he might finish with no passing TDs. I'm hoping he gets a TD to put him at 20 passing TDs. He'd be the 4th player to throw for 20 TDs in his first two seasons if that happens.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Seriously? I'd be pissed if we weren't playing to win. I don't want to watch Anderson, I want to see Cam. The stats from this game aren't going to show the true story for Newton, he's had three or so near TDs passing, and he might finish with no passing TDs. I'm hoping he gets a TD to put him at 20 passing TDs. He'd be the 4th player to throw for 20 TDs in his first two seasons if that happens.
    I don't care if we win this game or not. The first time Cam was hurt, he should have come out and sat the rest of the game. This meaningless, irrelevant game is nothing. Cam is everything for this franchise.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    I don't care if we win this game or not. The first time Cam was hurt, he should have come out and sat the rest of the game. This meaningless, irrelevant game is nothing. Cam is everything for this franchise.
    I agree, but it's the last game of the season and we're not going to playoffs, so I don't see it as that bad of a call, plus it's clearly Cam who wants to play. They put Anderson in and Cam wanted back in. I think this shows guts at the very least, so that's one less criticism we'd have to hear about during the off-season.

vCash
    I agree, but it's the last game of the season and we're not going to playoffs, so I don't see it as that bad of a call, plus it's clearly Cam who wants to play. They put Anderson in and Cam wanted back in. I think this shows guts at the very least, so that's one less criticism we'd have to hear about during the off-season.
    I don't care about criticism. I just want Cam to not get hurt. If he had torn his ACL or something on that play (and it looked like his knee could have been hurt), that would have been disastrous.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    I don't care about criticism. I just want Cam to not get hurt. If he had torn his ACL or something on that play (and it looked like his knee could have been hurt), that would have been disastrous.
    Yeah, but by your logic we should've benched Cam in week 10 when we were clearly out of contention. Cam needs all the play-time he can get to help him improve into next season. An ACL would suck, but it could happen any give play.

vCash
    I wish we'd run up the score and give NO some week 17 payback.

vCash
    Yeah, but by your logic we should've benched Cam in week 10 when we were clearly out of contention. Cam needs all the play-time he can get to help him improve into next season. An ACL would suck, but it could happen any give play.
    One half at the end of the year changes nothing though. You can't bench him for 6 or 7 weeks, but you can bench him for one half, especially when he's been limping around for most of the game.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    Damn, these refs suck (for both sides). It looked like that blocker was getting a piggy-back ride from Kuechly and no holding call.

vCash
    Panthers should have scored on the Saints right there though.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    I was not amused at allowing the Saints that last easy TD, but it is what it is - 7-9, and 4th quarter play kept this team out of the playoffs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnShadows View Post
    I was not amused at allowing the Saints that last easy TD, but it is what it is - 7-9, and 4th quarter play kept this team out of the playoffs.
    Yup. Could have had wins against against Atlanta, Dallas, Chicago, Tampa Bay, and Kansas City just by not playing like utter **** in the fourth quarter. It really is stunning.
    On Cam Newton:

So it's official.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Nfl scouting is a joke.

vCash
    We are stuck with Rivera now for sure!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast