Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Emerson or Ryan? I'm thinking Logan Ryan in the 2nd..
    I meant Emerson, he acan be a pick machine like how Ross was but can't perform consistent enough,...I saw a clip of Ryan in the Pinstripe Bowl last year, there was a few "effy" plays he had, but I like the way he played clutch in the 4th quarter, really tackles well in open field and has a really good vision that would make him a really great fit in our bone-headed DC's "read and react" scheme...I see why you want Ryan in the 2nd round, and I can't agree with you more, he would be the perfect pick for us in the 2nd round...looks like I gotta cross my fingers for Ziggy, Richardson, or Ogletree for the 1st round pick ray:
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

"How come Eli don't feed me the ball no more?"
    Don't know Larry. Don't know.

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    I meant Emerson, he acan be a pick machine like how Ross was but can't perform consistent enough,...I saw a clip of Ryan in the Pinstripe Bowl last year, there was a few "effy" plays he had, but I like the way he played clutch in the 4th quarter, really tackles well in open field and has a really good vision that would make him a really great fit in our bone-headed DC's "read and react" scheme...I see why you want Ryan in the 2nd round, and I can't agree with you more, he would be the perfect pick for us in the 2nd round...looks like I gotta cross my fingers for Ziggy, Richardson, or Ogletree for the 1st round pick ray:
    Yup lol, Ryan looks solid. Your spot on with him and he great year this season.

vCash
    Yup lol, Ryan looks solid. Your spot on with him and he great year this season.
    I hope if we get this guy, he earns alot of playing time, cuz this guy kind of reminds me of Prince alot, the guy is 6 feet flat, not the height I was hoping he would have like Banks whose 6'2 I believe, but I don't know Ryan's Arm span, but if his arm span's as impressive as JPP (doesn't have to be exactly as long as JPP's arm span) and if he can run a decent 40 dash, I'll be satisfied with this guy, but I wish I had stat comparison of him & Amukamara though
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

vCash
    I hope if we get this guy, he earns alot of playing time, cuz this guy kind of reminds me of Prince alot, the guy is 6 feet flat, not the height I was hoping he would have like Banks whose 6'2 I believe, but I don't know Ryan's Arm span, but if his arm span's as impressive as JPP (doesn't have to be exactly as long as JPP's arm span) and if he can run a decent 40 dash, I'll be satisfied with this guy, but I wish I had stat comparison of him & Amukamara though
    I watched him a lot as a RU fan.. He's got great instincts and has a nose for the ball in all areas of the game.

vCash
    I watched him a lot as a RU fan.. He's got great instincts and has a nose for the ball in all areas of the game.
    yeah, especially the last play of the clip i posted above, I really liked how he fooled the QB so easily and beat the receiver to the ball for a slick game-ending pick....think of this guy & Prince working opposite of each other...kinda like the Johnathan Joseph & Leon Hall duo back in 2009

vCash
    yeah, especially the last play of the clip i posted above, I really liked how he fooled the QB so easily and beat the receiver to the ball for a slick game-ending pick....think of this guy & Prince working opposite of each other...kinda like the Johnathan Joseph & Leon Hall duo back in 2009
    Either I'm blind or you didn't post the clip lol

vCash
    Either I'm blind or you didn't post the clip lol
    i didn't post the clip haha my bad, i was only talking about it, but here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-xFl8B7djY ......btw check this video of Ogletree out :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZy_y0on4u8 makes me wonder if the Giants can get this guy....and for some reason, I want the Giants to get Tavon Austin so bad,,,IDK why haha, but he's so speedy in the slot..kinda like a small version of Cruz, and I was feeling for a moment that he could be a security blanket in case we lose Cruz, but that's just crazy talk haha

vCash
    i didn't post the clip haha my bad, i was only talking about it, but here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-xFl8B7djY ......btw check this video of Ogletree out :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZy_y0on4u8 makes me wonder if the Giants can get this guy....and for some reason, I want the Giants to get Tavon Austin so bad,,,IDK why haha, but he's so speedy in the slot..kinda like a small version of Cruz, and I was feeling for a moment that he could be a security blanket in case we lose Cruz, but that's just crazy talk haha
    When it comes to JR I don't think that's so crazy..

vCash
    When it comes to JR I don't think that's so crazy..
    so you think it wouldn't be a bad idea for Reese to get Tavon Austin?

vCash
    so you think it wouldn't be a bad idea for Reese to get Tavon Austin?
    Austin is very talented so I don't put anything past JR.. I like Austin I just don't know what the plan would be..
    Last edited by NY007; 01-11-2013 at 08:25 AM.

vCash
    Austin is very talented so I don't put anything past JR.. I like Austin I just don't know what the plan would be..
    I guess it depends on where Reese can get him..if it's the second round, gotta pull the trigger...business-minded, the Giants have salary cap issues, and they can only afford to give big money to either Cruz or Nicks...idealy Nicks can be brought back and Austin would be a good and cheap replacement for Cruz, but my heart won't allow that...thoughts?

vCash
    I guess it depends on where Reese can get him..if it's the second round, gotta pull the trigger...business-minded, the Giants have salary cap issues, and they can only afford to give big money to either Cruz or Nicks...idealy Nicks can be brought back and Austin would be a good and cheap replacement for Cruz, but my heart won't allow that...thoughts?
    Cruz is my favorite Giant so that would be really tough to swallow..

vCash
    Nicks being hurt.. Other young wrs jj and Barden not ever developing and RR not fully nfl ready as we thought (or was he hmm) .. All hurt

But I think Mario's still underrated and his speed added a scare to the d ..oh we gotta cover three wrs who can catch run , have speed and get deep fast with quick moves and then nicks is a pain to tackle ..plus a TE and run game.. That's always a pain..

RR will replace him this year he was playing great almost every time he played this season..

vCash
    Next year will be Randle's break out year, he showed he is a definitely a legit deep threat that knows how to go up and get the ball.

vCash
    Giants wont let Cruz walk hes the most popular player on the Giants. Hes more popular than Eli Manning I cant see the Giants letting him walk.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast