Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ReppinDaNorth21 View Post
    Nope.
    ditto

Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    Are people forgetting that for quite some time our OL led the league in sacks allowed? To a point where we didn't give up a sack in 3 weeks?
    I'd like to see the ranking on QB hurries/pressures this year and see how much of that was on Eli.

vCash
    no

vCash
    Most of the Elite QB's dramatically reduce the amount of sacks taken by their awareness

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by musclemenace View Post
    no
    Copycat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYGTom View Post
    Are people forgetting that for quite some time our OL led the league in sacks allowed? To a point where we didn't give up a sack in 3 weeks?
    that's because the majority of times Eli has to throw the ball out too early to avoid a sack...statistics are nothing but ...it's based on how well they perform consistent-wise through visual evidence
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

"How come Eli don't feed me the ball no more?"
    Don't know Larry. Don't know.

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    that's because the majority of times Eli has to throw the ball out too early to avoid a sack...statistics are nothing but ...it's based on how well they perform consistent-wise through visual evidence
    Eh the o line wasn't great but it was certainly good enough to give Eli time.. When Diehl went back to starting.. and when Locklear went on the IR our passing game went to **** thanks to Diehl..

Not a coincidence.. Objective #1 this offseason has to be fixing this line and giving it some depth..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Eh the o line wasn't great but it was certainly good enough to give Eli time.. When Diehl went back to starting.. and when Locklear went on the IR our passing game went to **** thanks to Diehl..

Not a coincidence.. Objective #1 this offseason has to be fixing this line and giving it some depth..
    the o-line had their spotlight games like the one against Carolina, or the ones against SF, Green Bay, and cleveland, but we gotta fix our Rt position up soon, Snee & Baas did have decent seasons, as well as Beatty despite that one stupid penalty in Washington, Beatty has formed to be a very reliable LT and was definitely worth the pick we used to get him...i didn't pay attention to how well Boothe played, is he a better run blocker or pass blocker? but I like some free agency lineman, like Andy Levitre from Buffalo, a very decent run-blocking guard that I think could be an improvement from Boothe IMO, but I guess my main concern is defense, I really like those big physical corners Xavier Rhodes & Johnathan Banks, but also I like Richardson and his high-powered motor, but also the rawness of Ezekiel Ansah from BYU and his comparison to JPP...who do you think Reese should grab?
    Last edited by cowboyskilla; 01-05-2013 at 08:43 PM.
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

vCash
    the o-line had their spotlight games like the one against Carolina, or the oes against SF, Green Bay, and cleveland, but we gotta fix our Rt position up soon, Snee & Baas did have decent seasons, as well as Beatty despite that one stupid penalty in Washington, Beatty has formed to be a very reliable LT and was definitely worth the pick we used to get him...i didn't pay attention to how well Boothe played, is he a better run blocker or pass blocker? but I like some free agency lineman, like Andy Levitre from Buffalo, a very decent run-blocking guard that I think could be an improvement from Boothe IMO, but I guess my main concern is defense, I really like those big physical corners Xavier Rhodes & Johnathan Banks, but also I like Richardson and his high-powered motor, but also the rawness of Ezekiel Ansah from BYU and his comparison to JPP...who do you think Reese should grab?
    It all depends on who's available.. JR goes best available but usually a position of need.. My gut says we end up with Ansah..

I would love to get Levitre.. Boothe is a ufa so for the difference in price Levitre is a better option.. But Boothe was solid so can't argue with bringing him back..

I like Banks.. Very physical and very good on zone coverage wich we desperately need help in that area.. But I don't think Banks makes it to us..

Rhodes who's more realistic I like a lot but I need to do some more hw on him lol..

Richardson I love and would be estatic.. We NEED more high motor guys..

vCash
    It all depends on who's available.. JR goes best available but usually a position of need.. My gut says we end up with Ansah..

I would love to get Levitre.. Boothe is a ufa so for the difference in price Levitre is a better option.. But Boothe was solid so can't argue with bringing him back..

I like Banks.. Very physical and very good on zone coverage wich we desperately need help in that area.. But I don't think Banks makes it to us..

Rhodes who's more realistic I like a lot but I need to do some more hw on him lol..

wanna work in partners? had to go middle school there lol check this out: http://www.fftoolbox.com/nfl_draft/p...ospect_id=3062 it's a good description of him, as well as this scout video i picked up as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw9oHp46Yqs .....I think we're gonna get an A on this project

vCash

btw it's a mystery where Banks will end right now....alot of scouts complain about his speed and how he gets burned by speedy receivers quickly...I personally saw his highlights and thought he had decent speed, and unless he proves doubters wrong at the Combine and at his pro day when running the 40' yd dash, he might slide down with a max drop to the second round, so we might not only get a chance to pick him in the 1st round, but also in the 2nd....IDK, there's so many good players that would fit our system, I'm going crazy on the thought of who we should take haha (I just hope the cowgirls don't take Richardson in the 1st, that will tick me off)

vCash
    wanna work in partners? had to go middle school there lol check this out: http://www.fftoolbox.com/nfl_draft/p...ospect_id=3062 it's a good description of him, as well as this scout video i picked up as well: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sw9oHp46Yqs .....I think we're gonna get an A on this project
    Lol very nice..

I like how the first clip on him is a horse collar lol.. But I love his ability to play the ball in the air.. Idc what measurements he gets in the combine.. He gets up high at a very impressive level and his ability to play the ball in the air you can't teach.. That's all instincts.. He's only a redshirt soph so this guy is gonna get that much better..
    Last edited by NY007; 01-06-2013 at 11:57 AM.

vCash
    Lol very nice..

I like how the first clip on him is a horse collar lol.. But I love his ability to play the ball in the air.. Idc what measurements he gets in the combine.. He gets up high at a very impressive level and his ability to play the ball in the air you can't teach.. That's all instincts.. He's only a redshirt soph so this guy is gonna get that much better..
    ray:..........I'm praying that we get Rhodes either with the 1st or second pick, but I doubt that will happen realistically...I've been hearing a lot of praise here for David Emerson, but I just don't get why everybody likes him? I haven't seen hows good he's performed against decent and elite receivers

vCash
    ray:..........I'm praying that we get Rhodes either with the 1st or second pick, but I doubt that will happen realistically...I've been hearing a lot of praise here for David Emerson, but I just don't get why everybody likes him? I haven't seen hows good he's performed against decent and elite receivers
    Emerson is a INT machine but I'm not high on him.. I'd rather try to get Logan Ryan in the 2nd..

vCash
    Emerson is a INT machine but I'm not high on him.. I'd rather try to get Logan Ryan in the 2nd..
    I've just seen his clips and to be honest, he reminds me of Aaron Ross.......I hope we don't get him

vCash
    I've just seen his clips and to be honest, he reminds me of Aaron Ross.......I hope we don't get him
    Emerson or Ryan? I'm thinking Logan Ryan in the 2nd..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast