Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    vCash
    well no one thought Te'o had made up a fake girlfriend just to help boost his chance at winning the Heisman trophy AND hide the fact that he's a homosexual....may be rumors, but hey, anything's possible
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Next year will be Randle's break out year, he showed he is a definitely a legit deep threat that knows how to go up and get the ball.
    He's not the fastest but he is a threat and looks to be a future stud WR for us . RR should start next season maybe 3wr sets Cruz at slot. And DW running draws , screens and catching out of the back field . that's pretty dangerous especially if we keep a TE like Bennett .

Whatcha guys think of that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker117 View Post
    He's not the fastest but he is a threat and looks to be a future stud WR for us . RR should start next season maybe 3wr sets Cruz at slot. And DW running draws , screens and catching out of the back field . that's pretty dangerous especially if we keep a TE like Bennett .

Whatcha guys think of that?
    with a HEALTHY Nicks ---- lol
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    with a HEALTHY Nicks ---- lol
    Of course nicks is the man and tried to hard to his detriment to come back and help us , I still recall a screen to him where he shredded threw to arm tackles (yes not the biggest thing) on a WR screen route for a TD with a long yardage I cannot recall . Sneaky fast , powerful , huge HUGE hands lol strong hands...f it. He's boldin lol .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker117 View Post
    Of course nicks is the man and tried to hard to his detriment to come back and help us , I still recall a screen to him where he shredded threw to arm tackles (yes not the biggest thing) on a WR screen route for a TD with a long yardage I cannot recall . Sneaky fast , powerful , huge HUGE hands lol strong hands...f it. He's boldin lol .
    F that, He's better than Boldin fo sho...no one has customized gloves to fit some big azz hands like Nicks!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    F that, He's better than Boldin fo sho...no one has customized gloves to fit some big azz hands like Nicks!
    Lol good point I still remember the sideline report one lady reporter did showing how F'n big his gloves are omg lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234