• win

6 85.71%
  • lose

0 0%
  • tie

1 14.29%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Regular Season Finale: Houston Texans (12-3) @ Indianapolis Colts (10-5)

Regular Season Week Seventeen
    vs

Sunday, December 30th at 1:00 PM ET

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Matt Schaub, QB #8 - 3733 Yards / 22 TDS 10 INTS / 64.2 CMP% / 92.4 QB Rating
    Andrew Luck, QB #12 - 4183 Yards / 21 TDS 18 INTS / 54.3 CMP% / 75.6 QB Rating

Running Back

~VS~

Arian Foster, RB #23 - 1328 Yards / 335 Carries/ 4.0 YPC / 14 TDS
    Vick Ballard, RB #33 - 736 Yards / 184 Carries/ 4.0 YPC/ 1 TDS

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Andre Johnson, WR #80 - 100 Catches / 1457 Yards / 4 TDS
    Reggie Wayne, WR #87 - 102 Catches / 1315 Yards / 5 TDS

Tight End

~VS~

Owen Daniels, TE #81 - 59 Catches / 689 Yards / 6 TDS
    Dwayne Allen, TE #83 - 43 Catches / 500 Yards / 3 TDS

Kicker

~VS~

Shayne Graham, K #17 - 28 FGM / 34 FGA / 44 XPM / 44 XPA
    Adam Vinatieri, K #4 - 26 FGM / 33 FGA / 33 XPM / 33 XPA

Tackles Leader

~VS~

Glover Quinn, S #29 - 79
    Jerrell Freeman, LB #50 - 135

Sacks Leader

~VS~

J.J. Watt, DE #99 - 20.5
    Robert Mathis, LB #98 - 8.0

Interceptions Leader

~VS~

Kareem Jackson, CB #25 - 4
    Darius Butler, CB #20 - 4

Click For More Stats
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Based on the stats we stack up pretty well against the Texans. Both teams will be playing full force, so hopefully we get that playoff atmosphere. With the way Luck responds to pressure, i think he will really shine in that atmosphere.

I also wanted to add that the middle of the offensive line needs to be stout. As long as the middle of the pocket is strong and our Tackles force their Ends to the outside, Luck will have somewhere to step up to throw/run.

We need to do to the Texans what other teams did to us for years, Run Straight up the gut and inside draws out of passing formations on some passing downs and let their ends get as far up the field as possible on passing plays. When we have that established we can go to the play action over the top and slants to the middle. Their secondary is the weakest part of their defense thats what we should attack. Throwing quick screens/slants and running to the edges will get us in trouble.

Luck needs to show his versatility in the passing game on sunday.
    Last edited by ombada; 12-26-2012 at 07:18 PM.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    I will be at the Oil Drum for this one. Glad to see the starters are playing. If we could somehow play and beat the Ravens and then get a 3rd game against HOU in the playoffs I think that would be our best chance for success.

vCash
    Hopefully Conner returns this week.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    always kind of been a colts fan. my next door neighbor i grew up with married bob sanders so got to go to a few games on him and have always liked peyton manning (now love haha) and since you guys were loving enough to send pfm our way this offseason, would you please beat the texans and help us get the top seed

NFL: Denver Broncos
    MLB: St. Louis Cardinals
    NHL: St. Louis Blues
    NBA: Chicago Bulls
    NCAAF: Iowa Hawkeyes
    NCAAB: Iowa Hawkeyes
    EPL: Chelsea Football Club
    FIFA: Deutschland and USA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    always kind of been a colts fan. my next door neighbor i grew up with married bob sanders so got to go to a few games on him and have always liked peyton manning (now love haha) and since you guys were loving enough to send pfm our way this offseason, would you please beat the texans and help us get the top seed
    I Would love to see the colts win sunday and I would love to see Denver get the #1 seed. I may be a colts fan but I'll always be a Manning fan. I still think you guys are the favorites and I'd be happy to see Manning lead your team to the SB and win. The colts are at least 1-2 seasons away from being an elite team so in the meantime why not have my favorite player of all time win another ring or two. I have a feeling there will be plenty of chances for the colts over the next 10 plus years but they aren't quite there this year. The whole offense is basically rookies and while they've grown together this year they've yet to even come close to their true potential. If they get Luck some protection next season they'll be a lot harder to beat. But yes I hope they win and good luck to you team.

vCash
    I pray for health this week. Let's go Colts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by boone37 View Post
    I Would love to see the colts win sunday and I would love to see Denver get the #1 seed. I may be a colts fan but I'll always be a Manning fan. I still think you guys are the favorites and I'd be happy to see Manning lead your team to the SB and win. The colts are at least 1-2 seasons away from being an elite team so in the meantime why not have my favorite player of all time win another ring or two. I have a feeling there will be plenty of chances for the colts over the next 10 plus years but they aren't quite there this year. The whole offense is basically rookies and while they've grown together this year they've yet to even come close to their true potential. If they get Luck some protection next season they'll be a lot harder to beat. But yes I hope they win and good luck to you team.
    thanks bud! I also am quite fond of stanford qb's that indy drafts myself for some reason... cant think of why haha so I am pulling for luck to be fantastic! Hopefully the second best qb in his draft class! behind brock osweiler of course haha but for real, love me some luck and colts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Cyanide 28 View Post
    thanks bud! I also am quite fond of stanford qb's that indy drafts myself for some reason... cant think of why haha so I am pulling for luck to be fantastic! Hopefully the second best qb in his draft class! behind brock osweiler of course haha but for real, love me some luck and colts
    Osweiler is one massive dude, If he's smart he'll be patient and realize how lucky he is to be under Manning for few seasons and it won't hurt to have MR Elway to learn from as well. Two of the best QB's to ever put on a uniform is a really great position to be in.

vCash
    yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeea buddy LETS GO COLOTS!

#iubb

vCash
    That ESPN interview with Chuck is amazing.

And...here...we...go...

vCash
    No colts game for me today...broad ripple last night....4 hours of sleep...ima DVR and watch it later

#iubb

vCash
    Fantastic drive. Now keep the foot on the gas!

vCash
    keep the pedal to the medal colts!
    i love me some angerer! lol he went to high school across town from me. beat the crap outta my school. luckily he became a hawkeye

vCash
    Come on Luck.......

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast