Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Realistic trade idea

I say we try hard to go after al Jefferson.

The jazz need a pg so I'm sure they would take something along the lines of

Andre miller
    Wilson chandler

For

Al Jefferson
    2nd rd
    "There are only two or three superstars in the league anyways," Karl said early in the season.

Agreed

vCash
    I think the possibility of playing more inside ball would be great BUT I think Miller and Chandler have much lower trade value at this point because of age/injuries. If you really want Jeff I think it would take a good player and a prospect or pick.
    I'm always happy to discuss anything from hoops, to hockey, to reality TV with anyone that is polite no matter what their opinion. With that said if you are disrespectful or dishonest poster please do not expect a reply.

vCash
    if we get al jefferson from the jazz for a guy with old man hips and a old man and we get a 2nd rd pick the nuggets should automatically win the division.....the jazz would prob ask for mcgee/chandler/picks

vCash
    Not realistic at all.

Utah is a young team, they need a young PG, not Miller who might give them another year and half and then retire.

And Wilson Chandler right now I imagine has little to no trade value until he

a) proves he can actually get back on the court

and

b)proves he can actually produce like the Chandler of old.

With the new CBA and shorter contracts, and with Chandler having 5 years on his deal at nearly $8m per, that's not a contract teams are going to want unless they are 100% confident Chandler can stay healthy.

vCash
    jazz fan here

what about this

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=cmcwobz

??
    Hi There

JAZZ / UTES / LIONS / REDWINGS / TIGERS / ALL-BLACKS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by draino View Post
    that would leave us with a logjam at the 5 and no pure 4

vCash
    id rather have milsap

vCash
    lmao you tricked everyone with that word in the title "realistic". Since you need a point guard here a super old one that can barely play anymore. Start him and have this ridiculously overpaid and has been injured since last year and still injured small forward. only paid him for hte next four years. How about this trade for realistic? chris duhon, A. Jamison and earl clark for Ty Lawson. You guys will need a point guard after losing Lawson so here's steve blake, nice and old. Jamison and shoot the 3 while playing both the 3 or the 4. Earl Clark is overpaid and unwanted. Where do i sign?