Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsfan28 View Post
    Also, if you look at someone like Manu Ginobili or Jason Terry, those guys usually don't go over about 34 minutes in a game. It's too hard to get somebody in more than that when they're on the bench for at least 4 minutes to start each half. Why would Woodson not start JR in a game when he needs him to play at least 36 minutes? He's severely handicapping himself by essentially building in a limit to JR's playing time, makes no sense.
    Agree x1000. Woodson has little stubborn things about him I don't get. Not playing Camby earlier in the year, not putting JR in the starting lineup ever.

This is a night JR is going to have to play 40 minutes and score 25-35 points. He needs to be featured.

vCash
    Point is, Melo cannot sit out every time he has a little injury. Having this happen three times this month is kind of insane.

Without Amare, it's very tough for him to sit and it's already probably lost them the Bulls & Rockets games.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    He did play injured last year. That was pretty admirable. But that was by far a worse injury to play with. He had injuries to his hands last year and evidenced by Felton, is a stupid injury to play with.

They can't afford all these guys out. I don't know how it's not frustrating you, but it's frustrating me.

This team is probably the most injury prone in the NBA at this point. Yes, we're deep, but with the guys out right now, it's TOUGH to win with this team.

Melo, Amare, Shumpert, Felton and Wallace? That's 4/5th's of your normal starting lineup.
    stop the nonsense already, why not tell Iman he's a whimp?

You never played sports, and I'm guess this, think about it? I played with a hyper once playing lacrosse, missed the playoffs because of not resting just a few games.

Think with your head, not your heart, we always want our players to play, but you can't always get what you want.............

You finish the song lol

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    But for real from what I've seen and heard... Amar'e looks like he can play right now..

Like what difference will it make from the road trip we have to the next home game where Amar'e should be able to play his first game of the season?

vCash
    JR is going for 40 in this one..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    Point is, Melo cannot sit out every time he has a little injury. Having this happen three times this month is kind of insane.

Without Amare, it's very tough for him to sit and it's already probably lost them the Bulls & Rockets games.
    But how to do know they are little injuries? Please...... So you rather see Melo play through his injuries in the beginning of the season? You never know. Melo can aggravate his current condition by playing semi meaningless games.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyKnicks126 View Post
    But how to do know they are little injuries? Please...... So you rather see Melo play through his injuries in the beginning of the season? You never know. Melo can aggravate his current condition by playing semi meaningless games.....
    How the hell are these semi meaningless games. Some Knicks fans think we are the Spurs who win 50-60 games every year and have multiple champoionships. This Knicks team hasn't proven nothing yet.

vCash
    This couldve been a perfect time for amare to play... but i dont get it, whos going to score with our first five? I hope woody dont blow us out of the game right from the opening tip. Jr should start or cope

It's party time!

vCash
    Some one has to step it up tonight. Hopefully Flight White does something because hes looked lost and not even looking to attack or shoot the ball.

vCash
    Near injuries like the injury from the Dwight foul and Camby torpedo drive aren't going to happen 3x a month. It's not like he's getting sore knees or sore feet in practice and sitting out. These are freak accidents and just so happened to have two close calls in about a week.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    How the hell are these semi meaningless games. Some Knicks fans think we are the Spurs who win 50-60 games every year and have multiple champoionships. This Knicks team hasn't proven nothing yet.
    Because our goal has always been to win the division which we have a 6 game lead on at the moment. This is against a team we will not have to jockey or battle for playoff position or a team in our conference. Its not anywhere near a must win, and its winnable without Melo.

Its not a game you play Melo hurt for, thats for sure.

vCash
    All you same dudes were saying the same **** before the Heat game and we blew them out. Have some faith sheesh. We will score points by moving the ball and having everyone contribute. PHX doesn't play defense.

vCash
    Free Cope!!!!!

Throwback Sig

vCash
    I agree with D-Leeth, but will say every game counts, but each game means something different.
    Having a melo at 100% in the next or even a few games is much better than having an injured melo for quite sometime.

Not sure why the confusion on this?Melo is going for MVP why would anyone accuse him of wanting to sit out?

Now I can't fly my airplane

vCash
    Chandler the Dream.

Page 7 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast